Happy Birthday to Peter Davis

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to Peter Davis

Just wishing a happy birthday to Highlander producer Peter Davis. A big thank you for helping create the franchise and for the merchandise store. May you be inspired in the next year to create a new merchandising outlet for the Highlander fans as well as for a new Highlander or immortal series in the coming year.

I will second this Happy Birthday.

I have been re-watching Zena recently. I noticed that Peter Davis was credited for his involvement (some production capacity, I think) in some of the recently produced DVD's. Correct me if I am wrong, but I didn't think Peter was involved in the original production of Zena. So could you explain his involvement more recently?

Comment

• Colleengael
      Colleengael commented
      Editing a comment
      Highlander Merchandise was sold for a time by a company called Legendary Heroes. That company also sold similar merchandise items for Hercules and Xena too. Perhaps Peter Davis was one of the people involved in that capacity.

• Cyrus The Great
      Cyrus The Great commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Colleen. I have a vague memory of Legendary Heroes from the old pre-crash Highlander Board. I was just surprised to see Peter with a connection to Zena.

Hear, hear!
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Working...
    X