Adrian Paul in Arrow

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adrian Paul in Arrow

Yeah, in case anyone who doesn't watch the show cares to know, Adrian Paul has been in this current season of Arrow on the CW (season 7 if you're reading this sometime later). I was surprised to see him pop up, and impressed with how good he looks given his age (seriously, dude's gotta be immortal or something), but I didn't think to mention it here until now. He plays a pretty badass villain named Dante, and that's about all I'll say to avoid spoilers. It's well worth checking out.

Originally posted by Takk View Post
    Yeah, in case anyone who doesn't watch the show cares to know, Adrian Paul has been in this current season of Arrow on the CW (season 7 if you're reading this sometime later). I was surprised to see him pop up, and impressed with how good he looks given his age (seriously, dude's gotta be immortal or something), but I didn't think to mention it here until now. He plays a pretty badass villain named Dante, and that's about all I'll say to avoid spoilers. It's well worth checking out.
    That was a pretty criminal "exit" by his character, though. All of my excitement, POOF! Right out the window.
    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post

That was a pretty criminal "exit" by his character, though. All of my excitement, POOF! Right out the window.
      Yeah, totally wasted potential, but kinda on par with his comic counter part, if memory serves.

Comment

Working...
      X