Training classes and exhibitions with cast members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Training classes and exhibitions with cast members

How many of us have attended a training class or exhibition with one of the cast? I have attended two of Elizabeth's Fan Classes. A Sword Experience in Chicago with Nancy and Dustin Falconer, an acting class with Stan and watched multiple sword exhibitions from F.Braun, Anthony Delongis, Adrian, Peter and Bruce Young. I have also attended multiple concerts with Jim Byrnes and James Horan. I even watched my niece join in a Dungeonmaster improv performance with Bruce Young. She was six at the time. What classes or exhibitions have you gone to? Or plan to attend?

Wow ... Impressive ...
    I'm not so lucky as you ... But I was just on the set with the cast in Paris during several years time to time ...
    I would love to do a Sword XP but it is too far from my home ... and I don't live in the US ... so ...
    I listen albums from Jim Byrnes and follow activities from F.Braun, Anthony Delongis and Adrian Paul on social medias ...
    That's all for me ...
    La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

• Colleengael
      Colleengael commented
      Editing a comment
      Elizabeth Gracen has a blog site at Flapperpress. You can find the link in the fandom forum here where I mentioned her birthday. Fans are encouraged to write short stories or poems and submit them to be posted on the blog site. This month's theme is Summer. Give it a try. Elizabeth always tries to add the right photo or artwork to illustrate the pieces that are submitted. Several fans have shared their work with the site.

I was only able to go to one Sword Experience, and one Fan Class with Elizabeth. I did get to spend some time with Anthony De Longis and Mary before Highlander WorldWide 10!

Comment

Working...
    X