Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Highlander series immies' swords

Hello all,
    I loved swords long before Highlander ever came out and since it came out I have slowly been picking up swords used by immies, from pawnshops, etc. The one pic is all my swords layed out (spears not inview), but the one pic showing just six swords are my ones used in the series, or just like them. From right to left:.

1. The one to right I think Xavior St'Cloud used in "Unholy Alliance".

2. EXCALIBER BY MARTO (There were several models; bronce, silver, gold, dark bronze, etc. Davids seemed to be dark bronze or something.
    S3Ep8: "Obsession": Used by David
    S3Ep14. “Song of the Executioner: Used by Kalas: “Excalibre by Marto. Either the brass or gold handled one.
    S3Ep14: Used by Timmons
    S3Ep15: “Star-Crossed”: Used by Kalas
    S3Ep16: "Methos": Used by Kalas

3. CHARLES V "Bronze" SWORD BY MARTO

S1Episode 12; "Eyewitness": Used by the Police Chief: “Charles V Sword, bronze” by Marto
    S1Episode 14; “For Evil’s Sake”: used by Christophe Kuyler the Mime and assassin: Same “Charles V Sword” by Marta used by the Chief in Eyewitness. The only good look at it is in the pic Mathpiglet posted in his episode assessment on a Highlander discussion forum. You can see the blade and guard good and also the one of the flat “wings” of the pommel sticking out. I believe it is the same sword.:
    S2Ep4. "The Darkness" ; Used by the immortal who came looking for his girlfriend fought with the “Charles V Sword” by Marto
    S2Ep12. "Under Color of Authority"; used by Maco: appears to be the “Charles V Sword” by Marto
    S2Ep14/15. "Unholy Alliance", Part 1 & 2 : Used by Anton (one of the Immies that Xavier killed): Appears to be the “Charles V Sword” by Marto
    S3 Ep7. "The Lamb": Used by Dalmon Ross: Charles V Sword by Marto
    S3Ep19. “Mortal Sins”: Used by Herr Major Daimler
    S4Ep4. "Leader of the Pack", used by Guy running.
    S4Ep10. "Chivalry", used by Kristen: S4Ep19. "Double Jeopardy" Used by Morgan D'Estaing

4. Appeared to be VIKING SWORD BY ATLANTA CUTLERY OR UNITED CUTLERY
    S4Ep1: "Homeland": Used by Kanwulf until he gets his axe back.

5. U.S. CIVIL WAR CAVALRY SABRE
    S2Ep14/15: "Unholy Alliance, Part 1 & 2": Used by the Immie killed in the parking garage by Xavier St'Cloud.
    S3Ep2: "Line of Fire": Used by Kearn.
    S4Ep2: "Brothers In Arms": Used by Andrew Cord.
    S4Ep13: "Something Wicked": Used by Coltec.
    S5Ep9: "The Messenger": Used by William Culbraith:

6. SCIMITAR with altered grip, etc. Looks like an altered Cold Steel Scimitar. Note: Mine is the scimitar from Museum Replicas, made by windless. I intende on getting a CS one soon.
    S5Ep2: "End of Innocence": Used by Karesh Clay

Click image for larger version

Name:	17361147_1660272153999727_349833151_n.jpg
Views:	513
Size:	331.2 KB
ID:	270
    Click image for larger version

Name:	17392081_1660272060666403_151219376_n.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	291.3 KB
ID:	272
    Attached Files

Great collection.

Comment

Thanks Coleengael. I intend on collecting more eventually.

Comment

Nice collection.

Comment

Nice collection ... congrats
          La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

Thanks guys. Here is a pic of my collection back when I had it up on a wall. This was several years ago and I have gotten rid of one or two and gained one or two since them.

Comment

Working...
            X