MY HIGHLANDER SWORD COLLECTION

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MY HIGHLANDER SWORD COLLECTION

MARTO SWORD OF THE DRAGON KATANA - NO COLLAR ( ADRIAN WET SIGNED SWORD + SCABBARD )

MARTO SWORD OF THE DRAGON KATANA ( ADRIAN WET SIGNED SWORD + SCABBARD )

MARTO SWORD OF THE DRAGON KATANA ( ADRIAN WET SIGNED SWORD + SCABBARD )

MARTO DUNCAN KATANA ( ADRIAN WET SIGNED SWORD + SCABBARD )

MARTO DUNCAN KATANA ( ADRIAN WET SIGNED SWORD + SCABBARD )

UNITED CUTLERY KATANA ( ADRIAN WET SIGNED SWORD + SCABBARD )

SAL D'AQUILA MUSASHI SHADOW KATANA ( ADRIAN WET SIGNED SCABBARD )

MARTO CONNOR KATANA ( CHRISTOPHER WET SIGNED SWORD + SCABBARD )

MARTO CONNOR KATANA ( CHRISTOPHER WET SIGNED SWORD + SCABBARD )

UNITED CUTLERY KATANA ( CHRISTOPHER WET SIGNED SWORD + SCABBARD )

ART GLADIUS JOSE DE BRAGA'S DARK MAGIC KATANA.

MARTESPA SWORD OF THE SORCERER KATANA ( IVORY HANDLE )

MARTO SWORD OF THE SORCERER KATANA ( HECHO EN TOLEDO REISSUE )

MARTO BEST OF HIGHLANDER COLICHEMARDE GOLD ( ADRIAN WET SIGNED )

MARTO DUNCAN RAPIER ( ADRIAN WET SIGNED ) - ( ltd no 0269 / 3500 )

MARTO RICHIE RYAN RAPIER ( ltd no 0005 / 3500 )

MARTO MACLEOD BROADSWORD ( CHRISTOPHER WET SIGNED )

MARTO METHOS SIGNATURE EDITION ( PETER WINGFIELD ETCHED BLADE ) - ( ltd no 0150 / 3000 )

MARTO KURGAN SIGNATURE EDITION ( CLANCY BROWN ETCHED BLADE ) - ( ltd no 0171 / 1000 )

MARTO KURGAN.

UNITED CUTLREY KURGAN.

PAUL CHEN KURGAN.

NON LICENSED KURGAN.

MARTO KRONOS ( ltd no 0005 / 3500 )

MARTO KRONOS ( ltd no 0269 / 3500 )

MARTO GIOVANNI ( THE SOURCE ) - ( ltd no 0039 / 3000 )

MARTO GARCIA DE PAREDES.

NON LICENSED ENDGAME POSTER BROADSWORD.

MARTO MACLEOD SHEILD ( CHRISTOPHER + ADRIAN WET SIGNED )

Click image for larger version

Name:	s58.jpg
Views:	1068
Size:	86.7 KB
ID:	7212 Click image for larger version

Name:	s60.jpg
Views:	1103
Size:	143.2 KB
ID:	7213 Click image for larger version

Name:	s54.jpg
Views:	1088
Size:	153.8 KB
ID:	7214 Click image for larger version

Name:	s61.jpg
Views:	1299
Size:	161.3 KB
ID:	7215 Click image for larger version

Name:	s59.jpg
Views:	942
Size:	139.3 KB
ID:	7216

Okay, I am drooling.

Comment

That is awesome. Very impressive.
      ​​​

Comment

Have you been to the Sword Experience more than once? I've only managed once so far.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
          Okay, I am drooling.
          THANK YOU GLAD YOU LIKE THEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Leanderdravin View Post
            That is awesome. Very impressive.
            ​​​
            MUCH APPRECIATED.

Comment

Have you been to the Sword Experience more than once? I've only managed once so far.
              HI, NO JUST THE ONCE LAST YEAR.

ADRIAN IS COMING BACK TO IRELAND NEXT MONTH ON HIS TOUR, I MIGHT GO BUT TO BE HONEST THE ACTUAL SWORDPLAY WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR ME AS I WAS REALLY BAD AT IT.

I FOUND OUT QUICK THAT ANY FORM OF CHOREOGRAPHY WAS TOTALLY ALIEN TO ME AND USUALLY I PICK THINGS UP QUICK BUT I JUST GOT WORSE AS MORE MOVES FROM THE MOVIE SCENE WE WHERE RECREATING NEEDED MEMORISING.

APART FROM THE SWORDPLAY IT WAS A TRUE EXPERIENCE TO BE UP CLOSE AND SO PERSONAL WITH ADRIAN FOR HOURS TOO HE IS A REALLY NICE GUY VERY APPROACHABLE.

THE EXPERIENCE COINCIDED WITH MY 40TH BIRTHDAY LAST YEAR AND IT WAS ADRIANS SONS BIRTHDAY TOO, HE HAD HIS FAMILY OVER WITH HIM TO IRELAND.

WE ALL SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIS SON AROUND HIS CAKE AND IT WAS MENTIONED THAT IT WAS MINE TOO, ADRIAN AND THE GROUP ALL SANG TO ME ASWELL.

IT WAS SO COOL, WE HAVE A VIDEO OF IT I PLAY IT NOW EVERY YEAR.

I HAVE LOADS OF PICS OF ADRIAN SIGNING ALL THE SWORDS I BROUGHT WITH ME TO THE EXPERIENCE, I WILL UPLOAD THEM AND ALSO INDIVIDUAL PICS OF EACH SWORD ABOVE WHEN I GET A CHANCE.
              Last edited by GAVIN; 07-18-2018, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Oh, that's me, too. I was so bad at the action part. Congratulations! That sounds like a fantastic experience!

Comment

Awesome collection ... Do you use your Musashi or is it just for display ?
                  Last edited by Kladdagh; 08-15-2018, 09:54 AM. Reason: Missing letter
                  La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

Originally posted by GAVIN View Post

HI, NO JUST THE ONCE LAST YEAR.

ADRIAN IS COMING BACK TO IRELAND NEXT MONTH ON HIS TOUR, I MIGHT GO BUT TO BE HONEST THE ACTUAL SWORDPLAY WAS A NIGHTMARE FOR ME AS I WAS REALLY BAD AT IT.

I FOUND OUT QUICK THAT ANY FORM OF CHOREOGRAPHY WAS TOTALLY ALIEN TO ME AND USUALLY I PICK THINGS UP QUICK BUT I JUST GOT WORSE AS MORE MOVES FROM THE MOVIE SCENE WE WHERE RECREATING NEEDED MEMORISING.

APART FROM THE SWORDPLAY IT WAS A TRUE EXPERIENCE TO BE UP CLOSE AND SO PERSONAL WITH ADRIAN FOR HOURS TOO HE IS A REALLY NICE GUY VERY APPROACHABLE.

THE EXPERIENCE COINCIDED WITH MY 40TH BIRTHDAY LAST YEAR AND IT WAS ADRIANS SONS BIRTHDAY TOO, HE HAD HIS FAMILY OVER WITH HIM TO IRELAND.

WE ALL SANG HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIS SON AROUND HIS CAKE AND IT WAS MENTIONED THAT IT WAS MINE TOO, ADRIAN AND THE GROUP ALL SANG TO ME ASWELL.
                    Bluestacks Kodi Lucky Patcher

IT WAS SO COOL, WE HAVE A VIDEO OF IT I PLAY IT NOW EVERY YEAR.

I HAVE LOADS OF PICS OF ADRIAN SIGNING ALL THE SWORDS I BROUGHT WITH ME TO THE EXPERIENCE, I WILL UPLOAD THEM AND ALSO INDIVIDUAL PICS OF EACH SWORD ABOVE WHEN I GET A CHANCE.
                    very interesting pictures
                    but i not found the video
                    thanks for sharing bro
                    Last edited by klimbo123; 02-19-2019, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Maaan-your collection is amazing!!!

Comment

Hi, I would like update my thread with pictures of each of my Swords - although am not sure how many is allowed on the site.
                        I was able to get a lot of my Swords signed so I will upload a few pics of the Experiences,
                        Christopher Signed at a Comic Con in 2011 but I will have to root out those pics but Adrian signed in 2017 when he came to Ireland for his Sword Experience.
                        I will put up some pics of this below and over the next month or two try and get time to sort the rest.
                        Thanks for looking.

Click image for larger version  Name:	s14.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.4 KB ID:	13224
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	s13.jpg Views:	0 Size:	190.9 KB ID:	13225
                        Click image for larger version  Name:	s4.jpg Views:	0 Size:	181.3 KB ID:	13226Click image for larger version  Name:	s8.jpg Views:	0 Size:	178.8 KB ID:	13227Click image for larger version  Name:	s5.jpg Views:	0 Size:	184.8 KB ID:	13228
                        Last edited by GAVIN; 01-08-2021, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Cont

Comment

Cont

The Highlander Back Again

Comment

Originally posted by Rocketeer61 View Post
                              Maaan-your collection is amazing!!!
                              Thanks glad you like them.

Comment

Originally posted by Kladdagh View Post
                                Awesome collection ... Do you use your Musashi or is it just for display ?
                                Thanks glad you like them - no everything I have is for display thanks

Comment

Not all of the pictures loaded. I don't know if the upload messed up or not. There aren't any real limits here. This is your post and you can put all you like. I love your swords and those pictures with Adrian!

Comment

Not all of the pictures loaded. I don't know if the upload messed up or not. There aren't any real limits here. This is your post and you can put all you like. I love your swords and those pictures with Adrian!
                                    MY IMAGES FROM POSTS 13 AND 14 HAVE BEEN REMOVED.
                                    i HAVE OTHER IMAGES BUT IF THEY ARE GOING TO BE TAKEN DOWN THERE'S NOT MUCH POINT OF UPLOADING .
                                    AND TO PHOTO SHOOT MY COLLECTION IS A CONSIDERABLE TASK SO I WILL PROBABLY LEAVE IT BUT THANKS FOR LOOKING AT MY PICTURES.

Comment

• dubiousbystander
                                      dubiousbystander commented
                                      Editing a comment
                                      I don't think they've been removed. Did you receive a message from an admin saying "We removed your photos"?

There was a limit of 8 per post... but I've removed the limit just now. You may need to reedit your post(s) and reupload the images, though. Were these images linked or attached/uploaded?
                                    Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Working...
                                    X