Connor Screen Used for Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Connor Screen Used for Sale

I saw lots of used swords but this one is very beautiful ...
    Check by yourself ...

Connor MacLeods (Christopher Lambert) hero katana from Russell Mulcahys fantasy sequel Highlander II The Quickening. Initially wielded by Ramirez (Sean Connery), MacLeod took the sword from his mentor after escaping a giant extractor fan with Louise (Virginia Madsen), using it in his duel with General Katana (Michael Ironside) during their final battle.br br Authentically designed, the katana would have been used for close-ups and scenes in which a more detailed version of the sword was required. Its solid resin handle has been styled to resemble ivory inlaid with feudal scenes, animals and decorative detail. An ornate Japanese dragon head forms the pommel, with its tail wrapped around the hilt. A hole for hanging has been drilled through the hilts top end.br br The curved steel blade features a rippled hamon line, common in medieval Japanese swords. Traditionally caused by quenching, this was created for production by acid etching. A gold-coloured metal tsuba guard completes the weapon, which is sheathed in a toughened black leather scabbard with nylon carrying straps.br br Displaying very minor marks from production, the blade remains highly polished and retains its sharp point and edge. The hilt has been purposely distressed for a yellow, centuries-old appearance. Minor dents are visible along the length of the scabbard. Dimensions 104 cm x 8 cm x 8 cm (41 x 3 x 3 )br br 6,000-8,000
    La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Very nice. Had I the funds to compete, I'd look into making a bid.

Comment

Oh gosh yes. I like that they say no VAT is due.

Comment

Working...
      X