X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Methos VS A trampoline

Who wins?

Both.
    Methos has fun, the trampoline gets used instead of sitting in the backyard gathering moss.

Comment

And Methos enjoys it! Love your picture,Elskidor!

Comment

I would think that at some point in all the centuries that Methos has lived that he joined a Circus and learned to perform complex gymnastic contortions. So, I believe that Methos would have no trouble in overcoming the vicissitudes of trampoline usage.

How about this: Methos is pitted against various immortals while both jump about on a trampoline. Who will win?

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus The Great View Post
          I would think that at some point in all the centuries that Methos has lived that he joined a Circus and learned to perform complex gymnastic contortions. So, I believe that Methos would have no trouble in overcoming the vicissitudes of trampoline usage.

How about this: Methos is pitted against various immortals while both jump about on a trampoline. Who will win?
          Methos! He slices the trampoline as the other person is coming down, and takes their head! If they make him, that is.

Comment

He might be a bit rusty, but he could hold his own. (Peter was a trampoline champion when he was younger).

Comment

Working...
            X