Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Methos Chronicles

Extra:

Last edited by Andrew NDB; 05-15-2017, 02:36 PM.
    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Thank you. I have finally been able to see all of The Methos Chronicles. Good job to those of you that worked on this project.

Comment

As a lover of ancient history, I would love to be ale to sit down and just ply Methos with questions.

Comment

Originally posted by Colleengael View Post
        Thank you. I have finally been able to see all of The Methos Chronicles. Good job to those of you that worked on this project.
        I keep saying this, but there is still an Episode 0 mostly "in the can." With all lines recorded. Someday I will wrap that up.
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

While I viscerally hate the Connor episode, and still find the way Methos "directs" Ramirez towards Nakano and Ashe clumsy and awkward... the rest of the new episodes are nothing short of magnificent. It even alludes to the direct-to-whatever affair that Wingfield, Gracen and Jim Byrnes did a decade ago. A much needed conclusion to the web-series, and an interesting overall chapter in Methos' life.

Comment

Anyone know the URL where the chronicles were originally posted? Just would like to see the original site on wayback machine, hopefully.

Comment

Originally posted by tjlfitzgibbon View Post
              Anyone know the URL where the chronicles were originally posted? Just would like to see the original site on wayback machine, hopefully.
              Jeeze, that's a good question. They were posted somewhere originally as Shockwave Flash movies... but I can't remember where now. It wasn't Youtube, obviously.
              Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Originally posted by tjlfitzgibbon View Post
                Not much to see, I'm afraid: https://web.archive.org/web/20080312...hronicles.html
                May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
                  Bummer!

It's weird that it shows episodes 9, 10, and 11 were posted. I thought they only made it through 8.

Comment

Working...
                  X