Elizabeth Gracen's Raven novel(s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elizabeth Gracen's Raven novel(s)

Those of us in Lakeland last December that weren't busy getting swindled got to watch a really moving reading and acting out of a Raven novel. Basically, it seemed to be Duncan reuniting with Amanda after a long time, while a new threat of cloned Immortals rises up, a mysterious puppet master organization behind them.

Anyone else interested in checking out the full product?
    Highlander: Dark Places

I am interested.

Comment

I would definitely be interested and would buy a Highlander: The Raven novel instantly.
      May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

I have been lucky enough to sit through two different t readings by Elizabeth Gracen of some of her Amanda stories. I would love for her to be able to publish more of them for the Highlander fans. She knows the character so well.
        Last edited by Colleengael; 05-15-2017, 11:33 AM. Reason: Auto correct changed my choice of words. Arrgh!!!

Comment

I loved it, and hope she does make them. She and Adrian are, as always, wonderful in their acting, emotion, the timing of how they read their parts...

Comment

I remember Nadia Cameron reading one of the stories with Elizabeth at a con. She said that it was well written and asked Elizabeth if there were more stories available.

Comment

Wonder why they never had Nadia in The Raven? I know she was, but the flashbacks were all taken from Highlander:The Series!
              JB

Comment

I'd say that could easily have happened in the future seasons we lost.

Comment

It doesn't seem likely those stories will get published. She would have done so by now.
                  May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

If I understand correctly, she ran afoul of the usual complication. Any of the various foreign proprietors of the TV series might go after her legally if she starts selling stories about Amanda. ARGH!

Comment

Working...
                    X