Favorite Raven character and why?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Raven character and why?

Not counting Amanda or Nick Wolfe or the visit from Joe Dawson... which character on The Raven was your favorite and why?

​​​​​​ Lucy Becker was my favorite. We got to see her friendship with Amanda over time. Like Joe, she knew about Immortals but kept the secret. I think that both Patricia Gage and Polly Shannon did a great job of showing how much fun Lucy could be. She kept Amanda grounded by reminding her that mortals could be her friends and that she had someone watching her back. I wish they would have brought Lucy to Paris for a few of the episodes. It would have been fun to see her relationship with Father Liam.

Probably Wilson Geary. (Although honorable mentions go to Victor Hansen and Evan Peyton) I liked the way he was portrayed by Lucy and himself. Sly and charmingly evil.
    He also produced a Quickening that easily is one of my favorites.
    May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Father Liam. I liked how he did his best to keep Amanda grounded without stopping her and I loved how he was subtly preparing Nick for his possible Immortality. I liked Lucy too, but Father Liam better.

Comment

Lucy. She had her hands full with Amanda....lol

Comment

The nutbar that stalked Amanda and played with the chiming balls...he was so delightfully insane....
          Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

I liked Father Liam, I also liked Bert Myers.

Comment

I was going to say Nick...but if it's supporting characters, the only one I liked was Father Liam. (At the time it was airing, I convinced myself I liked Bert Myers - but I really didn't.)

Comment

Working...
              X