Immortal Sightings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Immortal Sightings

Used to be a thread where we would call out when we see actors from Highlander in new movies/tv shows. Can’t find it so I am starting a new one!

IMMORTAL SIGHTING!!!

May-Ling Shen (Vivian Wu) has a major role on the new Netflix show “Away”.

Show is actually really good.

I'm still in the first episode. Will continue to watch. I was temporarily bogged down by the lack of representation in the audience at their press conference. There were probably a few more than ten people of color here and there in the audience. It's a press conference of a historic international team (an historic?): African. Indian. Chinese. Russian. U.S.A. The place would have been crowded, and there would have been clusters of people of color, rather than a smattering.

Comment

... that’s fair but if you can get past that part it’s a great shoe and all of the crew get a lot of screen time and plot.

Comment

Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
        ... that’s fair but if you can get past that part it’s a great shoe and all of the crew get a lot of screen time and plot.
        I'll have no trouble getting past that. Thank you so much for the recommendation!

Comment

Joe Judge's series that I've dubbed "Immortals' Other Lives" is rather entertaining.

Comment

Working...
          X