"Highlander: Reunion" short

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Highlander: Reunion" short

What did you all think of the "Reunion" short that came out about 10 years ago, basically a... alternate sequel to "The Source"?

Loved it!
    37.50%
    It was OK
    50.00%
    Didn't do anything for me
    12.50%
    Awful
    0%
    Where's Duncan?
    0%
    Highlander: Dark Places

It was adorable, but I can't bring myself to think of it and The Source together. I do wish they'd set The Source farther in the future! Also, I remember not feeling we had enough time for me to accept Methos leaving his fiance right then. Sigh.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
      I do wish they'd set The Source farther in the future!
      Too far in the future, though, and you can't have Joe around.

I'd have preferred to have just seen Highlander 5 be about Duncan trying to put his life back together. A big name actor as a bad guy, some super ancient threat almost as old as Methos. Amanda in the mix, Methos in the mix. "The Source" on paper (not what we got, I mean the "Immortals on a quest to find the wellspring of Immortality") would be a good Duncan trilogy ender. Kate instead of Anna, but it going very differently... I think it'd be neat to see Kate getting her wish, but Duncan realizing once and for all that he is, in fact, in love with only Amanda. Duncan and Amanda both become mortals, live happily ever after.
      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

Honestly as sequels go, it was the only one that made any real sense and had the characters behaving as they had been established. The rest are nightmares after bad carnival food by comparison.

Comment

Working...
        X