Are scripts available in print?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are scripts available in print?

I didn't realize when I bought my current computer that it wouldn't accept CD-Roms - and the attachments I could have bought to play CD-Roms wouldn't play any this old! My nephew said he could copy the CD-Roms to e-mail for me. But it seemed as if it was going to be a big job...and ultimately, after I'd given him all the discs, he seemingly forgot. I don't want to remind him of it, so now I don't even have unusable discs.

You used to be able to purchase the scripts from the Highlander merchandise store as well as shooting scripts during the convention auctions. I have a few from both sources. Post in the different highlander fan pages and you might find someone who has either the paper scripts or knowledge of where you can find online versions of them. Good luck.,

Comment

Thanks for that advice!

Comment

• Wilusa
        Wilusa commented
        Editing a comment
        Sure, and thanks! But I doubt that posting things here will attract many readers, for anything.

• dubiousbystander
        dubiousbystander commented
        Editing a comment
        Yeah, but I'd like a little more.

• Wilusa
        Wilusa commented
        Editing a comment
        You can of course download anything of mine from the Archive of Our Own.

Originally posted by Wilusa View Post
      I didn't realize when I bought my current computer that it wouldn't accept CD-Roms - and the attachments I could have bought to play CD-Roms wouldn't play any this old! My nephew said he could copy the CD-Roms to e-mail for me. But it seemed as if it was going to be a big job...and ultimately, after I'd given him all the discs, he seemingly forgot. I don't want to remind him of it, so now I don't even have unusable discs.
      E-mail me at andysloane@hotmail.com and I will send you the scripts if you're still interested.

Comment

Originally posted by Colleengael View Post
        You used to be able to purchase the scripts from the Highlander merchandise store...
        These were the "as broadcast" scripts, and even then they were only for the episodes of Season One that were for sale in the catalog. It would have been better if they'd offered the shooting scripts for sale instead.

Luckily, I did find a final shooting script for For Tomorrow We Die at HLWW10. Xavier St. Cloud is my favorite Highlander villain, so I was greatly thrilled by that!

Comment

I have the pdfs of the shooting scripts grabbed from the season 3-6 dvd sets. Seasons 1 and 2 don't have individual files for the scripts - they're bundled into an exe instead, which I also have saved on a hard drive.

Comment

Originally posted by Zzickle View Post
            I have the pdfs of the shooting scripts grabbed from the season 3-6 dvd sets. Seasons 1 and 2 don't have individual files for the scripts - they're bundled into an exe instead, which I also have saved on a hard drive.
            Oh my goodness! That's nifty.

Comment

Working...
            X