tv series box sets

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tv series box sets

i new to forums in general but have a question wasnt sure how to search to see if someone else has already done this. Im looking at the series box sets and as an example season 3 i see 2 box types one says in a black band at top front bonus material (the immortal way exclusive interviews with cast and crew) something like that,. The other box looks the same without the black band I looked at both sets of discs could see no difference and couldn't find the immortal way printed anywhere on the disc set or inner case of the box that had the black band saying bonus material.... the box that didnot have the black band those discs and inner box looked identical. The only dofference I could see besides the black band was one box said 1985(black band) and 1986 (no black band any help please I kind of think first press 2nd press. thanks in advance

I'm confused by the 1985 and 1986. The series didn't even start until 1992!

Comment

that was a typo 1995 1996 i think. All i remember was the 2 different boxes were different copyright dates 1 year apart
      Last edited by JEFF; 09-18-2018, 05:43 PM.

Comment

I'd love to look at them and try and figure it out. Could you share the URLs?

Comment

was looking at them at used stores disc replay and mega replay in Illinois i saw the outer and inner boxes and actual dvd's for 2 different seasons, 3 and the final season thanks again for any help the outer boxes were almost identical accept for the black band at the top front that says bonus material and the title of the material. the 2 outerboxes had different upc's and dates on bottem edge of box. theres lots of pictures on ebay but none complete enough

Comment

found out some info when i looked at these box sets the last disc disc in the set list the bonus material name. Apparently the store had the wrong set of discs linked to the box that said bonus material. The discs for season 3 on the last dvd said the immortal way. thanks again all so far is solved.

Comment

Well done! Would have liked to see pictures of the box sets.

Comment

ill see what i can do when i get some

Comment

Why are the boxed sets so expensive???

Comment

It's evil, isn't it? I'm still not rich!

Comment

I would think that after all this time the price would come down.

Comment

That might depend on availability.

Comment

Check the charity shops, maybe a set will turn up for cheap - did for me.

Comment

Not in the UK at least as Highlander:The Series was never released here!
                            JB

Comment

Working...
                            X