No announcement yet.

Highlander: Season 7

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Salvia divinorum (also known as sage of the diviners, ska maría pastora, seer's sage, yerba de la pastora or simply salvia) is a plant species with transient psychoactive properties when its leaves are consumed by chewing, smoking or as a tea.The leaves contain opioid-like compounds that induce hallucinations.
    Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Salvia_divinorum

"Really? We are trapped in a room with a machine that can cut off my head. Now that's a longshot."
    --Connor MacLeod in Peter Bellwood's original Highlander II script

Comment

Adrian could have aged due to the circumstances of The Source! Aged but still immortal and as a Father that would stand him in good staid!
    JB

Comment

It would be interesting to see a new series but if it's set before the Source then how would you explain Adrian's aged features?
      JB

Comment

Originally posted by johnnybear View Post
        It would be interesting to see a new series but if it's set before the Source then how would you explain Adrian's aged features?
        JB
        Everything would be set sans Source. Not before Source. No Source, thank you.

If they do a new series as a continuation, I'd like it if there have been no new latent Immortals born since 1985. That would make the youngest newest Immortals no younger than 35, so we can have the realization that the Gathering is really happening! And perhaps a search for the missing Duncan MacLeod only to find out that many older Immortals HAVE started to age perceptibly. At first very slowly, but gradually, so that as of oh, 2021, Duncan MacLeod looks like a very healthy 61 year old!

Comment

Good ideas there, Dubious, I like them!
          JB

Comment

Working...
          X