Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Aspects of the Series Didn't You Like?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Coolwater View Post
    I didn't mind the ep where Rich got killed because you could argue that Duncan went right round the bend. Ditto the one with Steven Webber as the the Im that was trying impose dreams on Duncan while he was awake. if we assume Duncan is skippy in the head, we can skip the magic.
    Again, I want Ahriman to prove to be a mad Immortal imposing dreams on Duncan (and his associates) while he was awake! Heh.

Comment

Yes, but HOW?

Comment

• dubiousbystander
        dubiousbystander commented
        Editing a comment
        Same way Garrick did. If you accept what Garrick did, then you can accept this other guy. Or, I suppose, gal.

• Coolwater
        Coolwater commented
        Editing a comment
        But I don't accept what Garrick did. Duncan just has sporadic bouts of insanity, that's all. I have to admit that I love the scene where Duncan downs the whole bottle of pills. Temporary suicide as a way of getting some rest is novel.

Moreover, any time you have oracles, you really need to keep them vague. Highlander child born on the Solstice... *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
        Moreover, any time you have oracles, you really need to keep them vague. Highlander child born on the Solstice... *sigh*
        True it's better if prophecys are vague since you never know how they will turn out.

Comment

Working...
        X