Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Aspects of the Series Didn't You Like?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Aspects of the Series Didn't You Like?

This could really be asked of the entire franchise of course, but I'm asking this question about the series specifically because it explored far more ideas. Everyone has those aspects that they really don't like whether it be an idea, a character, a particular episode, or what have you. These are my bugbears:

1: The Immortals as Foundlings. I really don't understand this. Most attributes of the immortals come about either so that their existence makes more sense or to get around obvious issues. So for example, they cant have children so that the writers never have to deal with them living alongside their bloodline down through the ages. But I cannot for the life of me figure out why they decided to make the immortals foundlings. I really don't like it. There's no reason they can't just have normal parents. I know it's implied, but is it ever explicitly stated that all immortals are foundlings? In my mind, Connor's mother in Endgame was his biological mother.

2: Dark Quickenings. I think that the problems with this one are fairly obvious. The idea allows for a different kind of story-arc, but I think it damages the mythology overall. Duncan was clearly possessed and ultimately not accountable for his actions during this period, so how do we know that other badguys aren't possessed in the same way? Maybe the Kurgan was a lovely guy but had just killed too many evil-doers. I think the Ahriman arc handled the issue of good and evil better, and I'm no fan of that either.

3: Holy Ground. The series established that immortals can't even hurt mortals on Holy Ground. I always thought that the sanctity of Holy Ground was tied in to the devastating effects of what would happen if a quickening occurred there, and this is strongly implied in the episode "Little Tin God" when Joe suggests that Vesuvius erupted because of a quickening. So I don't understand why immortals can't have a little scrap on Holy Ground or why they can't hurt mortals there. I think the films handle the idea of Holy Ground better. Connor and the Kurgan push each other around in the church. Connor and Katana push each other around in... that place. Connor and Kane have a full blown sword fight in the Buddhist shrine and Kane even stabs Connor's neck. And finally, Connor comes so close to beheading Kell on Holy Ground that he spills blood. If you say that the immortals can't fight at all on Holy Ground, well, define "fight". Imagine Connor grabbing the Kurgan's jacket in the Catholic chuch and accidentelly ushering in the apocalypse by doing so.

4: Kenny. Even back when I'd only ever seen the first film, I always kind of assumed that an immortal would have to be a certain age to come back to life after dying. Like with the Dark Quickening, the idea that someone can become immortal at any age kind of brings things to mind that I don't think should be part of the Highlander universe. I think that the writers didn't have one of the good guys kill Kenny off because they kind of knew that killing a kid wouldn't sit right with the audience no matter how sinister he was. But someone will have to do it sooner or later. I understand that writers want to try new ideas, but what I just mentioned is the kind of unnecessary dilemma that I think should be avoided by not introducing things like this.

5: The Four Horsemen. The episodes are fine, but I don't like those four characters being tied back to biblical material for the same reason I don't like magic or demons in the Highlander universe. And I say that as a Christian. I just think that these things belong in their own place. Highlander should remain exclusively about immortals, in my opinion.

6: The memories and emotions of the immortals. Okay, this one applies to the entire franchise, but I think it's weird. For example, In "Homeland", Duncan is still furious at the badguy for killing his father centuries earlier. But it's not like he targeted his father on purpose—he just happened to kill him during the course of warfare as was common at the time. In real life you have mortal people forgiving others who've intentionally murdered or maimed their loved ones, but Duncan can't be a bit more philosophical after four hundred years? This is one example of many of how the immortals don't really scale to normal people, if you know what I mean. Maybe they have REALLY exceptional memories and are REALLY sensitive.

7: Mickey. This is a bit more of an obscure one, but the conclusion of the episode "The Innocent" really bothers me. I just can't accept that Duncan and Richie are willing to behead a mentally impaired guy. It's not like he's evil or anything. He just can't help himself some times. I do always get a chuckle imagining Richie emerging from the tunnel now as impaired as Mickey was whenever I watch the episode though. Duncan's just like "oops, didn't know a quickening could do that." There's a fan-fiction waiting to happen.

Okay, those are mine! I was laughing a lot writing that. I think about Highlander too much to tell you the truth.
    Last edited by David McMurdo; 05-19-2017, 08:02 PM.
    Formerly known as "Quickening"

My latest video in which I visit an ancient broch and cairns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxY2hYR6GXw

1. I don't care for the foundlings thing either or that they're all sterile from birth. Maybe make it once their immortality is triggered.

2. I hate the Dark Quickening idea too though I really liked Evil Duncan. Morality is a daily decision and shouldn't be inherited (for lack of a better word) with quickenings. I don't like the idea of good and evil being weighed and measured as it gives the bad guys an excuse.

3. Not fighting on Holy Ground should be rooted in the tradition of a sanctuary instead of being enforced by threatening nebulous cosmic destruction.

4. I never liked Kenny but actually really liked the idea that immortality can be triggered at any age. I understand that it's a TV show and it's foolish for producers to expect a kid to pass as not aging for long. It's bad enough when Vampire shows do it. I mean, if memory serves, Connor was supposed to be 18 or early 20s at most but always looked older even in the first film and he aged a lot by the time of Endgame. They could have shown an elderly immortal. But with the exception of Ramirez, I don't think anyone was supposed to be over 30 when they died the first time.

5. I loved the Horsemen and having them be the inspiration for the Biblical tales instead of the other way around. But than I'm not Christian or even religious.

6. This one showed a lot of hypocrisy on Duncan's part. It made it seem his civilized demeanor was just a charade, that he was still the barbarian clansman. I don't mind the memories and feelings being absorbed in the quickening to a limited degree. I'd love to see someone understand something they didn't before or have new tastes develop.

7. I gave them credit for having an immortal with mental problems. It goes back to the age thing. There has to be the question asked..is immortality just a random genetic fluke or is it something bigger?

*adding a few of my own in here*

I don't like The Prize in general though I also don't like how the show abandoned The Gathering concept for an immortal of the week style.

I also don't like the no guns rule. If it's a fight to the death, I plan to stay alive even if it's not pretty or honorable. Same thing goes for fights just being one on one.

I liked the Watchers even though they contracted the monologue of immortals living undetected until the present. I'd think they'd either be started by a smart immortal or infiltrated more often than Methos in the 20th century.

I never understood why they only had I think one long term immortal couple. Instead they all marry mortals over and over and over. I know they show Duncan and Amanda being a long term on again off again thing but I mean a real lasting relationship. Who else can understand you better than another immortal?
    Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

• Colleengael
      Colleengael commented
      Editing a comment
      You forgot about Darius and Count Segur in Paris. Both were older than thirty.

I didn't like the sexism.

1. I am perfectly fine with Immortals being foundlings. The mystery is why they seem to have no parents. No mothers. No corpses of mothers. Only the luck of who finds them,

2. For ME: The Dark Quickening: In 1872, Coltek took Duncan's rage, darkness and fury from him, enabling him to stop his mad pursuit of Kern for slaughtering Little Deer and everyone. Coltek's special power: the ability to take the evil and anger of others into himself and render it impotent, which was what he had used on mortals. In 1872, he took Duncan's into himself. But this that he did with mortals, evidently was not such a good idea with evil Immortals. (Yes, Duncan was not evil, but Coltek was going after evil ones.)

When Duncan took Coltec's head, he got back his own anger and evil that Coltek took on in 1872, and he had no resistance. Not being a psychic or gifted Immortal that we know of, his head could probably safely have been taken by whomever fancied it.

3. I'm with Haplo.

Comment

The regular interference of law enforcement. Didn't add anything to any story.
      May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Originally posted by Haplo View Post

I liked the Watchers even though they contracted the monologue of immortals living undetected until the present. I'd think they'd either be started by a smart immortal or infiltrated more often than Methos in the 20th century.

That reminds me of another bugbear I have. Aside from what you said, I have a problem with how unlikely and inconsistent the escapades of The Watchers are. It's highly ironic that one of the flashbacks they decided to use in the episode "The Watchers" when Joe is explaining the organisation to Duncan is a flashback to Duncan's fight with Caleb. The whole premise of "Mountain Men" was that Duncan and Caleb were the only ones capable of making that epic trek because they were the only ones with the experience to do so. I don't buy that the Watchers are present in such scenarios and have never once been seen. At least they don't try to pretend that Joe made such a journey, but then does that mean that he has an entire team of guys under him that are responsible for watching Duncan? That would make the most sense, but it's never mentioned or suggested again.

Another problem is that The Watchers are as serious or unserious as the plot needs them to be. Some times they're presented as being infallible, and at other times they seem really incompetent. They know everything about almost every immortal... but there are times when they have gaps in their information because one of them has to attend a wedding (according to one episode). So they go back and forth from being the best intelligence agency in the history of the world to a bunch of guys with a hobby.

I'm also not sure what's up with their computers. An important element of the Kalas arc is that The Watchers aren't allowed to have a digital database of the immortals for security reasons. But then in "Indiscretions" Joe has just that kind of database and it's portrayed as being something normal for The Watchers. Methos knows about it so we know it isn't Joe just going against the rules or something.
        Last edited by David McMurdo; 05-20-2017, 02:34 AM.

My latest video in which I visit an ancient broch and cairns: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxY2hYR6GXw

Comment

• dubiousbystander
          dubiousbystander commented
          Editing a comment
          Oh! Mountain Men was easy for me to rationalize . The Watcher is one of the police officers or works as a national forest guard or something.

I didn't like the foundlings part, but I was fine with most of the things listed here.

I think the Horsemen were not the ones of the Book of Revelations, but an inspiration for it. The not fighting mortals on Holy Ground part was something I figured would differ from immortal to immortal and only not fighting an immortal was an absolute. This allows for some interesting possibilities if a mortal thinks it is always true. If you are absorbing some of what the loser was, then dark quickenings are logical. Also, I think a pre-immortal can become immortal at any age, but those too young or old don't last long. I read a fanfiction somewhere in which an immortal takes the head of an infant he found in a car crash because he realized the baby had had its first death and would never grow up.

I have a theory on the Prize and Quickenings. For me, there is a incorporeal being which has splintered itself in order to learn about our world. The Game is its way of reassembling itself and the Prize is the result. "I know everything. I am everything."

Comment

• dubiousbystander
          Editing a comment
          I read a fanfiction where the reason Methos was out of contact during the AAA arc, was he and Cassandra were searching for the cave, and the remains of Timothy. Ahriman arranged to distract them by putting a little girl in their path. A little girl who was going to be immortal.

At first? Maurice. But then he really began to win me over big. Then I couldn't imagine the show and the barge bits without him.

I really hated, and still hate, how literally the very next episode after Tessa died, Duncan is already having sex with another woman. I don't care if 2 weeks passed in the story or 2 years... it was the next damn episode. Seems very disrespectful to the character of Tessa, who was pretty near and dear to all by that point, and just rubbing salt in a fresh wound (as well as taking me out of the episode that was otherwise a great episode -- "Eye for an Eye").
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

• Lady_CJ
          Lady_CJ commented
          Editing a comment
          Granted it was the next episode but they had already returned home from Paris and burying her and it's not really mentioned how long it had been. That being said....and in Mac's defense (such as it is) he has suffered through many losses and probably bounced back quicker than mortals who haven't watched everyone they love die many times over. Plus...and this is a weak defense I know....but...he was drunk when he and Annie got busy on the dock.....lol

• Andrew NDB
          Andrew NDB commented
          Editing a comment
          All of those are in-story excuses. In terms of the actual audience, the people watching... it seemed like a slap in the face to the character and her fans. There was nothing stopping TPTB from holding "Eye for an Eye" for at least a couple of episodes, or simply coming up with something for Duncan and Annie to do other than have sex (would getting super, super drunk not be sufficient?).

If they would have kept the bit about one Immie feeling the death of another in I would have to site that as a bugbear for me as it wouldn't make much sense. I mean can you imagine every time someone lost their head you got weak in the knees and dropped to the ground? You might as well stay there....lol

And I absolutely hated Kenny. He was a sniveling, sneaky little brat. And speaking of characters that made me want to throw up....Dr. Ann. I mean come on. Really?

I'm also not sure what's up with their computers. An important element of the Kalas arc is that The Watchers aren't allowed to have a digital database of the immortals for security reasons. But then in "Indiscretions" Joe has just that kind of database and it's portrayed as being something normal for The Watchers. Methos knows about it so we know it isn't Joe just going against the rules or something.

You're right, Q. I never thought about it until now but they weren't even supposed to use cameras. So how did they get pictures of everyone to even put in the database. I mean I can see them wanting to go hi-tech and all...get with the times, easier to keep track of stuff but they had pictures of Immies from before cameras were even portable enough to carry around.

Comment

Ahriman and nearly everything that followed.
          Last edited by Elskidor; 05-21-2017, 02:38 PM.

Comment

• Aleander
            Aleander commented
            Editing a comment
            Ahri...who?

I never liked the show when it felt it had to conform to conventions that were mostly of the time. Like, the hero has to be absolutely perfect and never admit he's wrong. And the show's rather guilty of ruining their own build-ups in an underwhelming amnner.

Case in point, "They Also Serve" set up very directly how Richie was supposed to "save" Duncan's life by arriving in time to give him katana in order to fight Michael Christian fair and square, further adding to Joe's friendship with Duncan. But they undercut that by having Duncan be the macho Immortal who could take out Christian so easily as to beat him with his own sword. Its not nonsensical, ok, but it fails to gel with the show's narrative drive, making it a storytelling mess.

There also other such instances, but I will say that the producers and writing stuff had stated to be more critical of themselves by the fifth season, albeit for a very brief time. Ideally, Duncan should've lost in "Forgive Us Our Trespasses". Ideally, Amanda should've fought and beaten Luther, despite expectations and despite everything. But it didn't happen.

Comment

Dr. Anne, hated her.
            It's getting funky up in herre!

Midnight Rambler formerly known as...

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_CJ View Post
              And speaking of characters that made me want to throw up....Dr. Ann. I mean come on. Really?
              Agree. It's hard to say this without sounding nasty, but she has an annoying look. She always looked like she was miserable or something. I don't know how anyone looked at her and thought "there's a sexy love interest for Duncan."

Comment

I remember a few members at the old board were on Team Dr. Anne, I couldn't understand it.

Comment

• dubiousbystander
                  Editing a comment
                  I'm on team Doctor Anne. I am a heterosexual woman, and I thought she was great. I think the problem, maybe, that some people had with her was really that her character was mistreated by MacLeod. Issues with having to hide his immortality, versus the perfectly normal interaction of a couple in a developing relationship, I think that was a problem for some people.

Well, she was hot. So...

Comment

I had the same issues with Mac that I have with a lot of hero characters. I hate the always right, always moral, always the strongest, fastest, best..... I think that's part of why Methos was so popular. He was a good guy, but a real guy. When it came down to it he was a survivor, morals be damned. He was going to do the right thing if it benefited him. If he had to break the rules so be it.

Plus, Mac was so smug much of the time. He never considered if someone else's opinion was the right one or had merit.... he just knew he was right and that was that. If you didn't agree you were wrong.

Also: Anne. Never liked her. Not the character. Not the actress. Not the storylines they have her.

Comment

• SouthernChickie
                    SouthernChickie commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Adding: As I rewatch the series I am coming around to Anne. It's been 15 years since I last watched the show and 20 since I started watching it. I'm developing all new opinions on the characters and the show as I watch. The biggest change in opinion is Anne.

Originally posted by Aleander View Post
                  Well, she was hot. So...
                  Exactly..except not.
                  Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

She is rather ugly.

Comment

Originally posted by David McMurdo View Post
                      7: Mickey. This is a bit more of an obscure one, but the conclusion of the episode "The Innocent" really bothers me. I just can't accept that Duncan and Richie are willing to behead a mentally impaired guy. It's not like he's evil or anything. He just can't help himself some times. I do always get a chuckle imagining Richie emerging from the tunnel now as impaired as Mickey was whenever I watch the episode though. Duncan's just like "oops, didn't know a quickening could do that." There's a fan-fiction waiting to happen.
                      I've had several conversations about tard quickenings.

Comment

I agree with what you said about Duncan. Part of Methos' charm was that he puncture that facade occasionally. You see it in lots of shows that the hero is never wrong. I did a fan fiction turning Buffy the Vampire Slayer into the bad guy because she was wrong but believed she was right. The best bad guys are the ones you understand and even agree with to a point. For example, the old timer in "Shane" who wanted the sodbusters out because his generation's cattlemen way of life was threatened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SmEEUOIhhc

Comment

Originally posted by SouthernChickie View Post
                          I had the same issues with Mac that I have with a lot of hero characters. I hate the always right, always moral, always the strongest, fastest, best..... I think that's part of why Methos was so popular. He was a good guy, but a real guy. When it came down to it he was a survivor, morals be damned. He was going to do the right thing if it benefited him. If he had to break the rules so be it.

Plus, Mac was so smug much of the time. He never considered if someone else's opinion was the right one or had merit.... he just knew he was right and that was that. If you didn't agree you were wrong.

Also: Anne. Never liked her. Not the character. Not the actress. Not the storylines they have her.
                          Exactly why I liked Methos more than Duncan and his holier than thou mentality. Plus Methos reminded me a little of myself. Lol

Comment

• SouthernChickie
                            Editing a comment
                            I thought Methos was a much better idea for a spin off series for that exact reason.

Personally, and I know this was a thing in TV shows back then... I didn't like how it was so episodic and no over arching storylines. I rewatched the entire series about 5 years ago and damn... it was a grind. After a few seasons I was getting burned out. I get that TV back then wasn't meant to be binged watched but the "villain of the week" doesn't do much for me.

I felt that S6 went off the rails but I think many feel that way. With Adrian Paul being MIA, random one off episodes and even the ending "It's a wonderful life" episode had great moments but it was kinda out there.

I would have been okay if the entire series had mixed in magic and witches and the like but for the most part the series was grounded in reality aside from the last two seasons which might be what made it work the best.

Comment

• SouthernChickie
                            Editing a comment
                            I always thought that the series should have ended with Richie's death. That would have been an amazing, emotional end. Then, they should have stepped back, taken their time and written some good follow up made for TV movies. S6 was a shit show that made no sense in the context of the universe they had spent five years building.

I honestly didn't like Tessa all that much. she seemed way too insecure about her relationship with Mac.
                          It didn't matter whether Mac had history with another woman or not, Tessa was instantly wary of any other woman who came into Mac;s circle. (she warmed up to Grace Chandel but that was it)
                          Conversely, I didn't hate Anne but I didn't really want Mac to be tied down to another mortal lover and have her die like Tessa did and get that kind of situation repeated every other year.

I wasn't thrilled that so many of the first season immortals never came back (those that didn't lose their heads that is) Of course, the longer the series went on, the less, "the Gathering" seemed imminent but I always thought that there should be mentions of certain immortals having been taken out. (like Richie could have had a run-in with Felicia after Mac's Dark quickening and took her off the board)

Comment

Well first of all, I've never had a knee jerk reaction to the series of "ugh! They need to fix this or that! That doesn't make sense!" I just felt disappointed in the final season. I did have general curiosity about certain aspects however. My approach is more "What Aspects Of The Series Could Have Been Better?" And if the new movie is going to start a movie series and a television series, etc etc, these are things they could think about.

I realized after writing the below that the intangible in the show is what I noticed. Things that they said were a big deal but didn't seem to be a big deal after the fact. These are things that I always pondered "well why?"

Holy Ground - don't fight there because someone said so and has passed down an old wives tale about what could happen.
                            The Rules - are rules because they just are damnit except when they're not.
                            Quickenings - we take in all that another Immortal is and ever was and have absolutely nothing to show for it.
                            The Gathering - we are compelled to gather, take our word for it.

The Basics

1) Holy Ground - There needs to be something tangible that happens when Immortals first enter Holy Ground. When an Immortal enters Holy Ground, they should feel a change in the atmosphere, something that causes the hairs on the backs of their necks and along their arms to stand on end. The reason this happens can be attributed to energy mortals and Immortals direct towards these spots. The intent to physically harm another Immortal in that place, in that moment, should be met with a physical reaction. Anything from nausea to dizziness or faintness. Whatever it is, it should render the Immortal unable to fight and take a while to wear off. Allusions to legends that something happens if they fight there are not enough. Vesuvius pffff.... If an Immortal can push through physical illness and nearly blacking out to kill someone on Holy Ground, then let's have some fireworks. Otherwise, Holy Ground is a comfortable place to be.

2) The Rules - In particular the rule that Immortals can't gang up on one Immortal to take their heads; it can only be one on one. There should be real and felt consequences to breaking this rule. The battle is sacred and meddling should have consequences.

A) The resulting Quickening is tainted in some way and detrimental to the receiver. Stories of Immortals who received such a Quickening or witnessed another Immortal receiving such a Quickening could prove interesting and a deterrence to those who see themselves as good. Imagine the head taker losing a memory of their own life for breaking the rules for example. A core part of who they are, their humanity, lost because of what they did. For Immortals who don't care, who would they be after doing that years down the line?

B) An actual barrier that occurs the moment a challenge is accepted (verbally or by taking up arms). Something epic but subtle. Initial flash of electricity in the eyes (of the same stuff the Quickening is made up of) and a certain radius around the fight becoming impassable by other Immortals. The barrier is also made up of the same stuff as a Quickening, unseen except for the moment the challenge is accepted and the moment another Immortal attempts to get too close. This energy is what conflicts with the energy found on Holy Ground. Mortals can pass through the barrier which should make for fun stories. An Immortal's mortal husband shooting the knees of his wife's opponent to stop her from being beheaded lol, which could taint the Quickening again if she took No-Knee's head. The duel being done in secret becomes more important because of this.

3) Quickenings - Not much to change here. Keep it electric and epic lol. After receiving a Quickening, the Immortal should exhibit some knowledge they didn't have before. This does not have to be an added skill in sword fighting. The Immortal should know things the defeated Immortal did. Example: an Immortal kidnapped someone and has them tied in a basement. The victor should now know where that person is even if the vanquished refused to give that information beforehand. Perhaps there is a period of time post-Quickening where this knowledge is heightened and easily accessible for the Immortal before it settles so to speak and their own personality and being re-orients itself as dominant. The Immortal may have vivid dreams, memories of things, times and places, cravings for foods... or other things. Mental training would be elevated to being just as important as sword training. Immortals who are not wary would be more susceptible to having their personalities sublimated by the Quickenings of Immortals they vanquished. Dark Quickenings can be rolled into this. Imagine those new Immortals who just can't be bothered to practice (too "woo woo" for them) struggling with this and those Immortals who lapsed in their practice due to fill in the blank.

4) The Gathering - A more pointed portrayal of the compulsion to gather. New Immortal A assuming it is simple wanderlust that she wants to go to Sydney, Australia. Old Immortal B, all too aware of what that yearning means holing himself up on Holy Ground for a bit and meditating a whole lot. Immortal C feels the call and also sees on TV that an old enemy is already there. He can't resist it. He has to go. Immortal D plagued by dreams of vegemite, a food she's never had nor seen before lol. Whether humorous or profoundly serious, show the call and the need it incites to gather wherever in the world.

That's it for the basics. There were things about character & plot development that bugged me that I can write about later. One of them was NOT that Duncan Macleod was always perfect. He was not portrayed as perfect by any stretch of the imagination. I thought he was an ideal portrayal of masculinity but that's my own opinion. He was portrayed as a fully fleshed out multi-faceted man who was realistically comfortable in his own abilities and beliefs after 400 years. There was a complete lack of bluster and macho and he was not easily threatened. He was proven wrong on occasion and though he took his time to acquiesce, he wasn't stubborn for the sake of being stubborn. He pushed Joe and Methos away when he thought associating with them messed with his ability to adhere to his code and accepted them back nearly as quickly when shown that there were instances that their friendship and brotherhood overrode his code for the better.
                            Last edited by RainbowRaven; 06-07-2017, 10:08 PM.

Comment

I disliked the Ahriman Trilogy (though it at least gave us reasons for writing fan fiction), and virtually all of Season Sux. (No, that's not a typo.) But I think the worst single episode was "Pharaoh's Daughter." Utterly ridiculous that an Immortal who'd been in an Egyptian sarcophagus for two thousand years could come out of it understanding and speaking English! Without even any kind of foreign accent. And yet, she didn't understand French!

I don't have any problems with the supposed Immortal foundlings, sterility, or holy ground. Because we don't have to accept that Immortals know everything - how could thay? We can choose for ourselves which concepts we want to believe are true. And once again, we can write fan fiction that doesn't necessarily have to be labeled AU, if we have Immortals making new discoveries about these things after the ending date of the series.

Comment

Duncan's "boy scout" personality
                                Two of Hearts
                                Pharoahs Daughter
                                Ahriman arc
                                Dr. Anne

Comment

Working...
                                X