Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darth Reaper
    replied
    I think the origins of Immortals should remain a mystery. That's part of the magic of the concept, and part of the drama. Men and women are forced to live their lives a certain way for reasons that they don't even fully understand.

Leave a comment:

• klimbo123
    replied
    They should include orginall music preformed by F.Mercury and Queen, in addition to different melodies 'Only one life', 'I need everything', 'Hired gunman'

Birthplace of immortals. Situation: Supernatural quality/powers from the Cosmos/Universe went/came down to/on Earth in Neolithic Era/Age (Ancient occasions) , close Stonehenge, chinese/aztecan,babylonian and egyptian pyramids.Many old ladies considered his immortals children while a virgin by dim soul/powers. Immortals as a childs was considered in the bellies through the dim soul without the office of a people fathers
    Lucky Patcher 9Apps VidMate
    Last edited by klimbo123; 01-27-2019, 12:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• LizzyB
    replied
    Here's an idea - Clancy Brown and Christopher Lambert have small roles as detectives. Not there for the whole movie, just a few scenes before they're taken off the case by homicide cops and as they leave they make a joke about not having to deal with "a guy that cuts people's head's off"!

I just think it would be a fun thing and a cheerful nod to the original series.

Leave a comment:

• Niklander
    replied
    On second thought I want to see Cameron Cuffe as Connor he looks solid as Seyg-El on Krypton

Leave a comment:

• Niklander
    replied
    I will give it a go

Connor Macleod:Richard Madden(Or an unknown)
    Heath Macleod: Freya Mavor
    Ramirez: Javier Bardem
    Brenda:Naomi Scott or Lily Collins
    Rachel:Helen Mirren

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Thomas Jane is way to old, he's almost 50. He was a good choice ten years ago, but that time has passed.

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    immortals should be childless, but some of them begot hybrids . Ramirez wasn't father of Connor. Angus told him about Connor

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    My cast is best !!!!!!!!!.

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    Scenario : Immortls should be childless/childrenless, but some of them begot childrens (hybrids). Mcleod is hybrid. He born in 15 th century. Kurgan killed many strongest crossbred immortals (Titans) who/which was similar to him. He killed them by decapitation in Ancient times and in Middle Ages . Now he try to kill all waker immortals (hybrids/crossbreed immortals). Mcleud decapitate Kurgan at/on the top of head of Statue ( Lady of Liberty) or on the top of torch

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    Scenario: immortals should be divided/sorted into some groups namely clean/ truebred/purebred/aboriginal immortals primal/primordial/pristine immortals (Titans/Giants) (like Kurgan), who born in prehistoric ages/times. And weaker immortals crossbred /hybrid immortals (like greek heroes) like Connor . Mcleod is half man and half immortal. He had mortal mother and immortal father (wandering immortal). Dark power is in his body

Leave a comment:

• Tootsie Bee
    replied
    Connor MacLeod -- James McAvoy
    The Kurgan -- Milla Jovovich (hey, it's a gender-neutral name, and she's Russian)
    Brenda Wyatt -- Kate Mara
    Ramirez -- Denzel Washington (as an ancient Egyptian turned Spanish Moor)
    Heather -- Julianne Moore (digitally de-aged in earlier scenes)
    Moran -- Vincent D'Onofrio
    Bedsoe -- Jason Alexander
    Kastagir -- Forest Whitaker
    Angus -- Iain Glen

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by witrabarbarrabarbar View Post
    Hulk Hogan as Angus
    Now there's a casting decision I can get behind!

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    origin -5000 years B.C.
    Connor fight with immortals though couple centuries.

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    scenarios: origin of immortals : Prehistoric times/Ancient times/ (5000 yea B.C. dark powers comming soon on the Earth.
    Connor's adventures in XVI/XVII/XVIII/XIX century
    Connor in United States . He will meet the B.Franklin

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    Don't prefer remake Highlander II, Highlander III, Highlander IV, Connor killed Kurgan and became the mortal. That is the final. Final battle Kurgan vs Connor occur on/at the top 'Silver Cup' building or in statue 'Lady of Liberty'

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    Hulk Hogan as Angus

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    I will exchange the characters; Lindsay Lohan as Kate Macleod
    Eleonor Tomlinson as Brenda. She is perfect.ELEONOR TOMLINSON as Brenda

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    Kim Sung -Oh , Kim Sung Oh as immortal security guard Young Dol , Wallance Shawn as Murdoch

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    THOMAS JANE as Connor Mcleod !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! perfect choice

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    George Clooney in beard as Juan Sanchez Ramirez, David Craig in sunglasses as Aman Fasil .There must be scene with Kurgan vs Yung Dol, Women conceived his immortal sons while a virgins by Darg Spirit/Dark Angel(s)/Ghosts/Demons

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    Only the chosen had magic powers/elements in/inside his bodies.

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    They should add orginall music preformed by F.Mercury and Queen, plus other songs 'Just one life', 'I want it all', 'Hitman'
    Origin of immortals. Scenario: Supernatural strength /powers from the Cosmos/Universe went/came down to/on Earth in Neolithic Era/Age (Ancient times) , near Stonehenge, chinese/aztecan,babylonian and egyptian pyramids.Many ancient women conceived his immortals sons while a virgin by dark spirit/powers. Immortals as a childs was conceived in the wombs through the dark spirit without the agency of a humans fathers

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    Tyler Mane ,Tyler Mane, Nikołaj Wałujew, Dolph Lungren as Kurgan/Victor Kruger. I would prefer Wałujew

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    Sacha Baron Cohen as kenny
    Julianne Moore as Kate McLeod

Leave a comment:

• witrabarbarrabarbar
    replied
    Jason Statham , Dwayne Johnson or Steve Austin as Kirk Matunas. I would prefer Jason Statham
    Kenny Sacha Baron Cohen

Leave a comment:

Working...
X