Highlander - A fan edit in the works.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlander - A fan edit in the works.

Hi everyone, I've been on the form for awhile now and thought about sharing something that I'm currently working on.

I call it: Highlander - The Complete Cut

It is a fan edit of the film the runs 4 minutes longer than the Internatioal / Director’s Cut.

At 1:59:58!

I will send a list of what has been added to it and what work it needs to be done on it.

The 40th Anniversary Complete Cut

Runtume 1:59:58

Aspect Ratio 1.85:1

Resolution 1280x720. (Wip edit)

Framerate 30fps

Language English

Format AVI

Size 1.56gb

Footage added/cut

Additional 4 minutes added

Added Scenes do not have sound, except two

The other scenes without sound have Music over them from the film except for one scene.

-Scenes Added-

-Extended Wrestling Match Footage (Music Princess Of The Universe: an Early Master Version was added to it)

-The Scene where the Cop Bedsoe, Spills Coffee on himself from The US Theatrical Cut was added back in (vhs Source, hope to get a better quality version of that shot for the final edit)

-A Shot from the Original 35mm Teaser trailer of Kurgan saying “It was destined that the board would be cleared for the real players.” During the scene where Connor and the Kurgan are in the church was added in (audio and quality is slightly rough, but can be suitable since it's the only one I found)

-Connor and Rachel's Extended Talk was added in (no music or sound) needs voice actors for Connor and Rachel

-Extended Factory Roof Fight scene Added (with the Factory Roof Fight Music in its complete form added over) needs Film sfx added into the shots

-Alternate sfx shot of The Kurgan's headless body was added in

-The Line “I want to go Home.” After Connor receives the prize from the US Theatrical Cut was added back in

-The Extended Ending was added back in (with the Prize Music track playing over it) needs voice actors for Connor and Brenda

-also needs some color correction, but I'm not very skilled at that so someone may have to take over that.

The Higher Quality Edit (Final Edit)

Runtume 1:59:58

Aspect Ratio 1.85:1

Resolution 1920x1040

Framerate 24fps

Language English

Format AVI

Size 4.5gb

Comment

Interesting project! Best of luck getting all this pulled together!

Comment

Working...
      X