Has it been 6 years already?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has it been 6 years already?

Looks like it's been 6 years since bringing the board back. Can't believe that's been that fast.
    Highlander: Dark Places

That's amazing. It still feels "new" to me, like it just came back. I know it is only a shadow of its former self, but I'm still extremely grateful that it is here. Thanks for keeping the dream alive, Neo.

Comment

You are both right, it doesn't feel like it's been six years. I can still remember getting emails from MP and Prima about progress toward restoring the Board. I haven't seen MP here for a few years. Prima disappeared not long after the Board was restored. I still wonder what became of her.

I am grateful too that the Board is still here.

Comment

There are people who just don't know how to use a forum. And we've lost many over the years, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
          Looks like it's been 6 years since bringing the board back. Can't believe that's been that fast.
          I know I posted already, but coming back to say that I'm so glad that you brought this back. I know it barely has any traffic and it's more of an ancient ruin that those of us who survive visit to remember when it was the height of civilization, but it's good to have. I remember when I found the old board had gone offline, it really felt like I lost a major part of my online "youth". Having this board to come to, and even occasionally talking with people(!), is very comforting.

Comment

Originally posted by n107 View Post

I know I posted already, but coming back to say that I'm so glad that you brought this back. I know it barely has any traffic and it's more of an ancient ruin that those of us who survive visit to remember when it was the height of civilization, but it's good to have. I remember when I found the old board had gone offline, it really felt like I lost a major part of my online "youth". Having this board to come to, and even occasionally talking with people(!), is very comforting.
            Couldn't agree more. It's a nice place to return to and a reminder of the glory days when I was younger. I do miss those days.

Comment

Working...
            X