Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aleander
    commented on 's reply
    Doctor Who accidentally met and told Kurgan he was going to die by Connor MacLeod in the distant future. Sent the poor farmer nuts.

• David McMurdo
    replied
    My Highlander 2 (Special Edition) commentary is up. Honestly I kind of felt obliged to cover it for completion's sake—it wasn't something I was looking forward to. Still, I found plenty to say.

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    commented on 's reply
    Heehee. That's what I always say.

• Tootsie Bee
    commented on 's reply
    *cough*Zeist*cough*

• dubiousbystander
    replied
    We go back to that old unanswered question: How does The Kurgan know Connor's name?

Leave a comment:

• David McMurdo
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    Ramirez' Quickening would be HUGE.
    Doesn't it seem weird to you that Graham Ashe's would technically be bigger? I never bought him as the mentor of Ramirez.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Ramirez' Quickening would be HUGE.

Leave a comment:

• David McMurdo
    started a topic My Highlander Commentary

My Highlander Commentary

Hi Everyone,

I just uploaded a commentary that I recorded for the original Highlander film. I once did a video review of both Highlander and Highlander 2, but they ended up being restricted in different countries for copyright issues, so I've now resolved to do an audio commentary for each of the films, and a video for each and every episode of the TV series (which I should get away with). My YouTube channel is actually about spiritual subject matter, but I do enjoy taking a break to talk about entertainment now and then. Anyway, if anyone's interested, here it is:
Working...
X