Raven Chronicles?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raven Chronicles?

I remember seeing on the advertisement for the DVD set something called Raven Chronicles. Now I presume they were the equivalent of Watcher Chronicles. But when they were released the Chronicles were missing. Does anybody know why they were cut?

Originally posted by von Møllet View Post
    I remember seeing on the advertisement for the DVD set something called Raven Chronicles. Now I presume they were the equivalent of Watcher Chronicles. But when they were released the Chronicles were missing. Does anybody know why they were cut?
    Donna Lettow, author of the Watcher CD, offered brand new watcher's chronicles to the Raven dvd conceptors, they said ok. Then they wrote to her a 'forget it' note, so she gave up on the idea. No Raven chronicles. The only Raven chronicles in existence were on the old HLBB forums, posted by yours truly ha ha ha

Comment

Such a shame. I didn't hate the Raven, it would have been nice if they fleshed the characters out a bit more. I know some got short bios in the persona cards of the CCG. Talia Bauer, Crysta, and Victor Hansen I believe.

Comment

• Gardner
        Gardner commented
        Editing a comment
        What did those short bios say about them ?

Christina "Crysta" Van Pelt was born in 1954 in New York and joined the armed forces when she was 18.
      After a long distinguished career and watching others with less talent and skills pass her by, Crysta's
      loyalties waned. One fateful night in the late eighties, Crysta was stationed in Germany where she was
      given a proposal of power at a dance club by the owner Andre Korda. However Korda was no mere business man.
      He was an ancient immortal with 1000's of years of experience, ruling a growing underworld syndicate. He
      quickly ensnared the seduced Crysta into his world of extortion and crime. Like so many others before her,
      Crysta was given a test of loyalty and devotion by stealing secrets and technologically from her former US
      affiliates. She was killed during the attempt and reborn into the world of immortals. Korda took her into
      his web of lies and manipulation. Crysta's expertise in computers and business were put to good use. Korda
      trained her in the traditional Chinese arts of Fu Ling - The art of control and conquest to least resistance.
      Since her death, she has served her mentor and lover loyally. Nicknamed the "Crystal Viper," Crystal is as
      dangerous a body guard, as she is beautiful. Dispite her inexperience and Korda's diminishing power,
      she is a weapon not to be taken lightly.

Victor was burn in 1542, and was one of three adopted sons to a wealthy family. Living the luxurious life became boring to Victor and he began
      his life of burglaries and becoming a master of disguise. Unfortunately, it caught up with him in 1580, when he was executed for robbing a
      church. Kanwulf the Viking found him, taught him of his immortality, and became his first teacher. Since then Victor has maintained an
      untraceable life as a great thief.

Talia Bauer was born a farmer's daughter in France, and was poor all throughout her childhood.
      She grew to hate aristocrats and the rich. She would lead many of France's bloody revolutions.
      Talia was shot in the back for her defiance during the revolt against her own husband's household.
      Her first teacher was the Immortal Segur, but her shifting loyalties and her constant bitterness
      caused the two to part ways. With each revolution's failure from the sixteenth century to the early
      20th century, the once speaker of the deprived, became a lost killer. Talia in the end was interested
      in domination, control, and blackmail.

Comment

• Gardner
        Gardner commented
        Editing a comment
        The Hansen storey looks like what I posted long ago. Odd.

Yeah, reading a few of them makes we question the authenticity of the information. I'll take what I can get hahaha.

Comment

Working...
      X