RIP - Richard Moll

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP - Richard Moll

Just found out that Richard Moll who played Slan 'The Cat' Quince in the pilot episode of Highlander: The Series died 26th October 2023.

RIP Richard.

Sorry to hear of Richard's passing. Its been a long time since I last watched the Highlander series (I should probably do something about that!). So, I don't remember his performance in the pilot. However, I have seen him in a number of movies and TV shows. A few weeks ago, I watched him very convincingly play a Down-Below thug/hustler in a Babylon 5 episode. I looked up his acting performance list. Very impressive number of appearances over a lot of years!

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus The Great View Post
      Sorry to hear of Richard's passing. Its been a long time since I last watched the Highlander series (I should probably do something about that!). So, I don't remember his performance in the pilot. However, I have seen him in a number of movies and TV shows. A few weeks ago, I watched him very convincingly play a Down-Below thug/hustler in a Babylon 5 episode. I looked up his acting performance list. Very impressive number of appearances over a lot of years!
      I'm ashamed to admit that I only know of him from Highlander: The Series.

I found out about his passing from https://www.highlanderworldwide.com/

Comment

He was one of my favorite character actors, he actually popped up in all kinds of places, and was fun as Bull Shannon in Night Court. His passing was buried by the news of Matthew Perry's passing at about the same time.

Comment

I wasn't aware of this ... May He Rest in Peace ...
          La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

Working...
          X