Highlander rewatch after nearly 20 years

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlander rewatch after nearly 20 years

I still love this show as bad as it has aged at times.

What are your most disliked? I've been enjoyed most with a friend but there are a few standouts that I could live without. Archangel arc and most of season 6 is still horrible and the Zone stands out as some I really don't think I care to ever watch again.

I can be very tolerant, but yeah. I wish Ahriman had proved to be an entombed Immortal projecting hallucinations and such.

Comment

I think I would have preferred it introducing Kell and all of season 6 being a more fleshed out Endgame, but Christopher Lambert would have never agreed to that. I just can't humor the Ahriman material though.

Comment

Its been many years since I watched the series, so a lot of the details are rather fuzzy or forgotten. But, I do remember some of the Ahriman story arc and I especially remember Duncan being tricked into killing Richie. I was really unhappy about that! I think that would be what I disliked the most in the whole series.

This reminds me about Stan Kirsch's death by suicide a few years ago. I felt really sad about that when I heard the news.

Comment

They did Stan seriously dirty. If it was deemed a primary character had to die then I still think Amanda was the best choice. It would still be super sad but Richie never got to reach his full potential. And with Amanda Duncan would still have massive trauma.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
            I can be very tolerant, but yeah. I wish Ahriman had proved to be an entombed Immortal projecting hallucinations and such.
            That's how I portrayed him in my fan fiction. It's a hard idea to swallow but it fits a lot easier than an ancient demon.

Comment

And yes ... Season 6 and the Ahriman's arc are "lame"
              La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

Working...
              X