The Spoony review of "The Source"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Spoony review of "The Source"

Who has checked these out? I think they're fantastic.
    Highlander: Dark Places

It's funny to see The Source poster on his wall

Comment

I think his Highlander 2 is pretty spectacular, his Endgame review is very nice but leaves something to be desired (they got some of the info wrong, which irks me, and under Spoony, it'd be a lot funnier I think), but The Source is pretty fantastic. Its basically the only reason they made this movie, for him to parody. Glorioush!

Comment

Originally posted by Aleander View Post
        I think his Highlander 2 is pretty spectacular, his Endgame review is very nice but leaves something to be desired (they got some of the info wrong, which irks me, and under Spoony, it'd be a lot funnier I think), but The Source is pretty fantastic. Its basically the only reason they made this movie, for him to parody. Glorioush!
        I've seen them all but I'm a bit fuzzy. What Endgame info did he get wrong?
        Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

He didn't do wrong, just some facts that he and Pat are spouting are a bit generalized and/or glossed over. I've not seen it in a while, but it overall seems rougher in the information side. But I don't really mind, I'm just pointing that out.

Comment

Working...
          X