RIP Bladelover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Bladelover

Just saw on the Facebook group that we lost Bladelover, aka Leanne Davis, recently.

This one hits quite hard and we got along quite well during the glory days of the board.

I figured I should post this here as she deserves to be memorialized here on the HLBB, which she had given so much to.

Ah, it's another terribly sad loss. Please tell more about her.

Comment

Originally posted by dubiousbystander View Post
      Ah, it's another terribly sad loss. Please tell more about her.
      She was just a genuine and sincere person who stuck to her principles.

I tended to rub people the wrong way back in the day, but Bladelover was one of the few who understood what I was doing was not meant to antagonize. So she always treated me with kindness and respect. We shared a lot of laughs and had fun communicating with each other on this forum. I really appreciated having her around and respected her very much.

Comment

I seem to remember the name Bladelover, but I don't think that she and I ever communicated here. The last name Davis makes me think of Bluesman. Was she related to him?

Comment

I can't say I remember her, n107. RIP all the same. Another immortal leaves the game....

Comment

Originally posted by Cyrus The Great View Post
            I seem to remember the name Bladelover, but I don't think that she and I ever communicated here. The last name Davis makes me think of Bluesman. Was she related to him?
            I don't believe so. It seems to be a coincidence.

Comment

An odd coincidence...

I decided to go back into my old email account and look at the mails I exchanged with Blade back in the day. I happened to find the last mail she even sent to me, which happened to be exactly 13 years ago to this very day. It was still unread. It somehow snuck into my inbox and I had never noticed it, nor did I ever reply. And now I find myself here, feeling the regret of a missed friend and a lost friendship.

Comment

Maybe someone could start a graveyard thread where all the old users who passed away are mentioned.

Must be quite the list by now.
                May flights of Demons guide you to your final rest...

Comment

Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
                  Maybe someone could start a graveyard thread where all the old users who passed away are mentioned.

Must be quite the list by now.
                  Yes, time's almost caught us my friend.

Comment

I heard about this on Facebook. It totally sucks. She was my partner in crime on all my Late Show With Jacob Kell adventures. May the winds be with you, Blade.

Comment

Yeah, I remember her well on the old board. That really sucks.
                      Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

I am not sure to remember her but I am sad she's gone ... May she Rest in Peace.
                        La Peur Tue l'Esprit ...

Comment

Originally posted by Darth Paul View Post
                          I heard about this on Facebook. It totally sucks. She was my partner in crime on all my Late Show With Jacob Kell adventures. May the winds be with you, Blade.
                          I literally was just thinking about those threads.

Comment

Working...
                          X