Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Highlander Merchandise favorites and new item wish list.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dubiousbystander
    replied
    I would love to see pictures of your art projects, Colleengael!

Leave a comment:

• Colleengael
    replied
    What Highlander themed merchandise have you discovered or created yourself? I have created some photo collages using my own pictures of the actors and their character cards from the show as well as a spot for an autograph from the actor as gifts for friends. I have also made gift boxes that were covered with photos taken from the card game cards. I have so many spare cards that I have been using them in art projects.

Leave a comment:

• Colleengael
    replied
    I finally had to retire my purple tee shirt that was made in Canada. It got a few tears in it around the embroidered logo. I saved the logo to reuse in another project. The back of the shirt is now part of a pillow I made from a bandanna, some of my mom's quilting blocks and some lace my Gram crocheted. The pillow is decorative on one side and practical on the back. I love that I was able to remember my blood family and my Highlander family with the same project.

Leave a comment:

• Freebooter
    replied
    I ordered thd last two Flaming star rings of Amanda from the Official Highlander site before it close down. I wish I had ordered Duncan's sword back when it was available.

Leave a comment:

• Kladdagh
    replied
    My favorites are my swords and the game cards I still own ...

Leave a comment:

• Colleengael
    commented on 's reply
    Are you going to try and make a Le Blues Bar sign too?

• Chaotic Scholar
    replied
    Joe's Bar neon sign.

Leave a comment:

• Colleengael
    replied
    Thanks for posting the commercial. They were very cheesy but memorable.

Leave a comment:

• Tootsie Bee
    replied
    Buy it all now!

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    Daryl Kyle ( Irishamericanlad) makes highlander related trinkets, he can probably make anything you'd like. I think I've seen him make a giant watcher 'pendant' earlier

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    replied
    I'd like the versions of the Watcher Pendants. The old one from the first episode they appeared in, and the other one.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    The only Highlander items I have purchased are the movies, the TV series, and The Raven. But my TV series came with a Watchers Disk and a box of Highlander trading cards, most of which I have not opened.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    I'd like to see more fairy stories about the police.

Leave a comment:

• Highlander Merchandise favorites and new item wish list.

By now most have us have purchased a piece of Highlander merchandise. Which 5 items were your favorites? What 5 new items do you wish they had sold?

My favorites:
    Watcher Chronicles
    Production stills
    The silk jersey tee shirts in different colors that were made in Canada
    The books
    Roger Bellon's soundtracks

Items I wanted to see: (Less expensive items than what was being offered in the end)
    Mugs with pictures and quotes from the show
    Playing cards with the Highlander logo on the back and favorite characters for the royal cards
    Watcher Chronicles for the new immortals from the film's and The Raven
    Scripts for The Raven and the other films
    A board game based on the franchise (I had been working on one but gave up when the merchandise store closed.)
Working...
X