This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ceridwen View Post
    Actually broke out the Highlander set, picking through season 1 right now.
    Keep thinking I'm going to do that one of these days. How's that going for you?
    WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

• I've started watching Will & Grace. Always humor to that in part because of Highlander!

Comment

• MidnightBlue
        MidnightBlue commented
        Editing a comment
        There's references to Highlander in Will & Grace? I own the entire 8 seasons and I don't remember this.

• dubiousbystander
        dubiousbystander commented
        Editing a comment
        No, it's because Eric McCormack, who played Will, also played Matthew McCormick.

• Originally posted by LamBear* View Post

Keep thinking I'm going to do that one of these days. How's that going for you?
      I have only skipped two episodes that I remember just irritated me, but otherwise plugging along and am now about 5 episodes into season 3. I didn't remember how much it improved as it went along, despite the forays into cheeze country. Forgotten how long freakin' Horton hung in there, about twice as long as necessary imo.

Comment

• The library has some new options, so we're going through the whole series Soap right now. Holy cow, Richard Mulligan was so good, and it's where Billy Crystal got his start.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ceridwen View Post
          The library has some new options, so we're going through the whole series Soap right now. Holy cow, Richard Mulligan was so good, and it's where Billy Crystal got his start.
          Soap is one of those I still have my DVD set! LOVE it so much!

Comment

• After powering through all of "Lucifer" on Netflix, now I've been watching "The Good Place" (also on Netflix) intermittently. It's pretty OK, and fairly bite-sized (25 minute episodes). I like the big twist at the end of the first season... very unexpected and clever! And big.
            Highlander: Dark Places

Comment

• I'm watching The Daily (Social Distancing) Show and perked up when there was a Highlander reference but then was bummed when I realized that Trevor Noah did not actually watch Highlander because if he did he wouldn't have said what he said at 4:21.
              https://fb.watch/1ng6OZL2qC/

Comment

• Less than Perfect, cute. Love the Ramona/Kip/Lydia play, only Andy Dick is just too annoying, but then he plays that - if anyone knows if season 4 is out there would like to hear about it.

Comment

• I watched Young Sheldon. It was good, though the writers apparently decided they could not deal with the level of racism Sheldon of Big Bang Theory had grown up with, that they kept using as a comedy crutch.

Comment

• I liked the Big Bang Theory until the whole thing with Penny got overplayed then I stopped watching.

I just started watching Juju: the Web Series by Moon Ferguson.

Comment

Working...
                    X