X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Kirk View Post
    The explanation given in Ent for the flatheaded Klingons seen in TOS was already hard to swallow, now I wonder how they're gonna explain this... (Though I'm pretty sure they just won't)
    Well, the ENT thing means that when you see a flat-headed Klingon between ENT and during TOS, there is an explanation. It doesn't mean ALL of them got infected. These guys look like what Remans are to Romulans... very strange choice. Between this and Abrams wanting to give the Klingons all Predator masks, it's like TPTB are embarassed about having actual Klingons.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Kirk
    replied
    The explanation given in Ent for the flatheaded Klingons seen in TOS was already hard to swallow, now I wonder how they're gonna explain this... (Though I'm pretty sure they just won't)

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Kirk View Post
    Those are KINO (Klingons in name only)!

Well, it's supposed to take place 10 years before TOS, and yet it looks so obviously inspired by JJ's movies with all the lens flares and dutch angles and the general designs that it's difficult to accept it as part of the series continuity...

Besides that it looks pretty (except for the Klingons 3.0 that are an abomination) but cold, and so far I'm not impressed with the acting.
    But then good space operas are so few these days that I won't miss it, of course.
    What do you mean? These are ancient Klingons. It's not like we ever saw a clone of Kahless himself come to life and look just like the TNG Klingons and... oh. Right. We did.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Kirk
    replied
    Those are KINO (Klingons in name only)!

Well, it's supposed to take place 10 years before TOS, and yet it looks so obviously inspired by JJ's movies with all the lens flares and dutch angles and the general designs that it's difficult to accept it as part of the series continuity...

Besides that it looks pretty (except for the Klingons 3.0 that are an abomination) but cold, and so far I'm not impressed with the acting.
    But then good space operas are so few these days that I won't miss it, of course.

Leave a comment:

• Lady_CJ
    replied
    I can't wait to see it. I have already paid my subscription to CBS All Access so I would be ready.....lol (not an eager bone in my body....lol) And Jason Isaacs ((Zachary Blaine) is in it.
    Last edited by Lady_CJ; 05-19-2017, 06:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Hatter76
    replied
    Originally posted by Andrew NDB View Post
    Gah... you're right. They're legit Klingons...

Not My Klingons!

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Gah... you're right. They're legit Klingons...

Leave a comment:

• Hatter76
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Hatter76
    replied
    https://youtu.be/4dxe_ugmIVM

Leave a comment:

• Hatter76
    replied
    just saw the Trailer, those are definitely in there, question is whether or not they are Specifically an Ancient race of Klingons

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Hatter76 View Post
    I want to see a Klingon for Trek's Sake
    I guess these were debunked, weren't they?

Leave a comment:

• Hatter76
    replied
    I want to see a Klingon for Trek's Sake

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    started a topic "Star Trek: Discovery"

"Star Trek: Discovery"

The first images are here:
    http://trekmovie.com/2017/05/17/brea...rek-discovery/

Working...
X