X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Originally posted by Coolwater View Post

Wait, what? Tessa was Tubby? (And Tubby was Miserable Matt, right?) Damn, I usually spot guys pretending to be women, but I missed that one completely.

That is a good, happy ending, Hap. What sort of game was it?
    No Tessa wasn't Tubby, but Matt is Tubby.

Leave a comment:

• Coolwater
    replied
    Originally posted by Eve View Post
    TESSA and Masterfulks. I communicated with TESSA on the old My-Space. Tubby used to try to friend me on that old My-Space using various profiles. One was of a young girl and he finally admitted it was him. What. A. Freak.
    Wait, what? Tessa was Tubby? (And Tubby was Miserable Matt, right?) Damn, I usually spot guys pretending to be women, but I missed that one completely.

That is a good, happy ending, Hap. What sort of game was it?

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Nice.

Leave a comment:

• Haplo
    replied
    Yep, 12 years, almost as many moves and 4 grandkids (2 of each) later, we're going strong. The two remaining unmarried kids have regular partners so there could be more grandkids in the future.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Dude that's awesome! Congrats to the both of you.

Leave a comment:

• Haplo
    replied
    Originally posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
    Wasn't Dreigha on the old board?
    She was but she quit over how guys were acting like horny hound dogs towards an underage girl..Marisha I think..even though she liked the attention. I didn't blame her one bit. It was disgusting but I had been here too long to quit that easily. She also joined a sub-set of Kuya's game and then the main one right before it finally ended. The guy was annoying but he introduced us 12 years ago so have to give him thanks for that.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Wasn't Dreigha on the old board?

Leave a comment:

• Haplo
    replied
    Colleen Angel is right about Team Alpha being a game. It was created by TheKuya who was a control freak. It was started on the old board and had four squads Alpha, Beta, Charlie and my team Delta. I joined after it was moved to a separate site and right before those on my squad Youngone, Guardian and another woman I can't remember quit. The game changed themes and rules more often than a politician changes their opinion. I remember NancyFalconer/Highlander Heather being on Alpha with her son and Barticus Ru and two others being on Charlie. The best thing about that was I met my Dreigha because of the game and now have a great family.

Leave a comment:

• Eve
    replied
    TESSA and Masterfulks. I communicated with TESSA on the old My-Space. Tubby used to try to friend me on that old My-Space using various profiles. One was of a young girl and he finally admitted it was him. What. A. Freak.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    What about Dragon Katana? I always liked him. Had an email address and home address but lost both years ago. I hope he's happy and that he found the Asian girl he was always looking for.

Leave a comment:

• ~mj~
    commented on 's reply
    Yeah...she suffers from depression.

• Colleengael
    commented on 's reply
    I had an address at one time. She was one of the recipients of a Forever Highlander gift bag. I sent it to her when they were being sent out. It went registered mail and was delivered.

• Colleengael
    commented on 's reply
    Nancy is back as Highland Heather again.

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Originally posted by Midnight Rambler View Post
    Whoever she was she had a real address in Bulgaria.
    Stones, you dog...

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Sue? I do remember her,we never got along. Wasn't she always complaining about her life? Kids and ex husbands etc?

Leave a comment:

• ~mj~
    commented on 's reply
    Her name was Sue...she was on FB for awhile, but I think she kind of vanished from the net...

• ~mj~
    commented on 's reply
    Yep...she was a sweetie.

• ~mj~
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, she was real. She was studying to become a translator...

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Whoever she was she had a real address in Bulgaria.

Leave a comment:

• Andrew NDB
    replied
    Mariasha of the Glock?
    Originally posted by ~mj~ View Post

Yes, Mariasha...haven`t heard from her in ages....
    Are we sure she was a real person? I remember having my doubts at a certain point.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Why does the Post Office Lady sound familiar to me?

Leave a comment:

• LamBear*
    replied
    I''m hoping Prima Donna will show up. Easter cannot come and go without me thinking of her and Peeps. Also cookies and Mallomars. (Now I'm hungry for something sweet).

Also, Sue, the Post Office Lady. I wonder if she survived her children's teenage years.

Leave a comment:

• Midnight Rambler
    replied
    Mariasha of the Glock?
    Yepper.

Leave a comment:

• ~mj~
    replied
    Mariasha of the Glock?
    Yes, Mariasha...haven`t heard from her in ages....

Leave a comment:

• Coolwater
    replied
    Mariasha of the Glock?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X