No announcement yet.

What are you doing right now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Between answering my Star Trek sims' tags and munching on some chips, I'm cruising the HLBB.

Comment

Originally posted by ~mj~ View Post
      Really really REALLY wanting coffee....blood work this morning so I can`t have it!!!

Do we have smileys? Ah, never mind, found them!!
      To answer your comment - when we put Penny on the grass, she crawled over to the dirt again. She's a very determined little person.

Comment

Good for her. She's working on a healthy immune system.

My house looked larger after the 6 grandkids and all their stuff left.
        WHAT IF THERE WERE NO HYPOTHETICAL QUESTIONS?

THE CHICKEN CROSSING THE ROAD WAS POULTRY IN MOTION

Comment

Having a Coke Classic...
          Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

Originally posted by LamBear* View Post
            Good for her. She's working on a healthy immune system.

My house looked larger after the 6 grandkids and all their stuff left.
            Larger, more peaceful...like all the energy has left!

I'm about to head off for school. Trigonometry anyone?

Comment

• ~mj~
              ~mj~ commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh dear! *runs and hides*

Trig? Gah, no. (I should brush up on Algebra.)

Baked buns this morning, given a brief respite from the heat. Grabbing groceries this afternoon, laundry this evening. It seems the hotter it gets the more of it gets sorted into the coldwash pile. (Rayon, linen & India-made cotton.)

My drugstore is obstinately on-line, but often when I try to use the website for a refill it craps out and I have to use the old phone system. The website even says it'll text my cell phone, but that hasn't really worked yet. Last time I tried it the store hadn't got the refill request, I showed it to them on the phone, and 20 minutes after that it buzzed me. (I had to wait there, at the mall.)

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post

Larger, more peaceful...like all the energy has left!
              If only I could tap into some of that energy!!!!

I'm about to head off for school. Trigonometry anyone?
              Summer school?

Right now, I'm putting off going to the grocery. Bleh. (Seems I'm always putting something off when I appear here--this is my favorite procrastination place).

Tomorrow, Hubby and I are meeting up with two couples of long-time friends for a couple of days. We met when our oldest sons played soccer together in elementary school (and beyond) and we live in different states now, but have continued to get together on occasion all these many years later. Have much, much fun together.
              Last edited by LamBear*; 06-07-2017, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Perfect Warrior View Post

My drugstore is obstinately on-line, but often when I try to use the website for a refill it craps out and I have to use the old phone system. The website even says it'll text my cell phone, but that hasn't really worked yet. Last time I tried it the store hadn't got the refill request, I showed it to them on the phone, and 20 minutes after that it buzzed me. (I had to wait there, at the mall.)
                Don'tcha love modern technology? My favorite is when I can't get online for whatever reason and the recording on the phone (having to resort to the old phone system) tells me to go to wwwdotblahblahblah. Thanks.

Comment

Trying to stay awake so I can somewhat regulate my sleep times. G and I are night owls, unfortunately the rest of the world isn`t, so I need to sleep at night. Novel idea that...
                  Ye know why they`re on the internet don`t ye? `Cause ye wouldnae speak to them in the fecking pub! ~ Billy Connolley

Comment

Originally posted by LamBear* View Post

If only I could tap into some of that energy!!!!

Summer school?

Right now, I'm putting off going to the grocery. Bleh. (Seems I'm always putting something off when I appear here--this is my favorite procrastination place).

Tomorrow, Hubby and I are meeting up with two couples of long-time friends for a couple of days. We met when our oldest sons played soccer together in elementary school (and beyond) and we live in different states now, but have continued to get together on occasion all these many years later. Have much, much fun together.
                    Not summer school, but regular school. Here in the north, we have school until the end of June.

But the Trig test is tomorrow. I hope everyone studied.

Have fun with your friends!

Comment

I didn`t study! I didn`t know there was a test!!! *sob*

Comment

There is no crying in math. Well, that's not entirely true, since I've taught a few who did cry, but I tend to hand over a tissue and ask them to try again when they are finished crying.

Comment

• ~mj~
                          ~mj~ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          *takes tissue* Thank you...*makes mad dash from the room*

Eating Taco Bell and wondering why Dreigha's ex is trying to reach her out of the blue

** He wants to buy our trailer and I can't resist sharing this part of Dreigha's message "He was wanting the trailer so I guess I'm going to go ahead and give it to him cuz I wasn't going to give it to nobody else because of the formaldehyde but honestly I really don't care about him"

That's my woman for ya, always honest with her feelings. **
                        Last edited by Haplo; 06-08-2017, 04:03 PM.
                        Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

• ~mj~
                          ~mj~ commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Where is the coffee spit smiley when ya need it???

The formaldehyde has been hard on my lungs while living here which is partly why we're working so hard to get moved. He already chain smokes so won't notice the additional stresser.

Comment

Where is the formaldahyde in the trailer?

Comment

Where is the formaldahyde in the trailer?
                            It was used in wood paneling until it was banned sometime in the mid 80s. Kinda like how paint used to have lead in it. I don't know why they did it, but it seeps out into the air over time.

Comment

Never knew that

Comment

Hot coffee on the boob...ouch!!

Comment

Originally posted by mathpiglet View Post

Not summer school, but regular school. Here in the north, we have school until the end of June.
                                  Ah, yes. I knew it was later, but didn't think it was that much later.

Have fun with your friends!
                                  We had a great time. Now I need to catch up on some sleep.

Hot coffee on the boob...ouch!!

Comment

Grocery shopping, muffin baking, lawn mowing, ironing...It's a Saturday.

Comment

Just had a rather spectacular computer crash...

Comment

I hope your backup works, mj.

I'm just being lazy, recovering from yesterday- An annual reunion I go to. Stem Cell Transplant Survivors. Updates from the doctors on research, speech from a patient. Slides that are mainly everybody's vacations & family weddings. Still a 48% chance of relapse, rats. (& I have a couple lumps that I'm going to mention to my oncologist Thursday.) Mom went with me.

Comment

• ~mj~
                                          ~mj~ commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          I hope your doctors report is good!!

Good luck with your Thurs. appt., PW. Hope it's nothing serious.

I'm just killing time while dinner is in the oven. Where is everybody??????

Comment

• Perfect Warrior
                                          Perfect Warrior commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          It turns out my oncologist is more concerned about my cough. I say it's explainable by spring allergies, she's all 'if it doesn't clear up when the pollen counts go down, please call and I'll book you for an x-ray'.

• LamBear*
                                          LamBear* commented
                                          Editing a comment
                                          Hope it's no more serious than the allergies. Thanks for letting me know.

I think I was sleeping...I want to be doing that right now. What was for dinner?

Comment

Sitting in my underwear at the computer. Already tired of the summer heat..

Comment

Working...
                                          X