X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    ROUND 3

Grayson - Even if he could use his mind tricks, I doubt they would work on an ancient like Grayson. Be a decent fight, but Grayson takes it.

Haresh Clay - Easy day for Haresh

Duncan MacLeod

Graham Ashe - Same reason Ward listed. As long as Ashe keeps his cool, he will be fine. Ramirez isn't a scary immortal.

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    John Garrick vs. Grayson
    Garrick will put up a better fight than Duncan did but Grayson is all business and will win.

Kamir vs. Haresh Clay
    Waving his handkerchief around won't help Kamir. Clay overpowers him easy.
    Duncan MacLeod vs. Hans Kershner
    This is quite the fight between 2 technical fighters. Hans however does have a temper so Duncan will win eventually.

Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez vs. Graham Ashe
    In this case I doubt that the student will best the teacher. Graham Ashe was pretty good and had over a century more to refine his skills so he'll take this fight.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    That's the end of round 2!

ROUND 3

John Garrick vs. Grayson

Kamir vs. Haresh Clay

Duncan MacLeod vs. Hans Kershner

Juan Sanchez Villa-Lobos Ramirez vs. Graham Ashe

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    Robert de Valicourt, Slan Quince, Peter Kanis and Rebecca Horne advance!

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    ROUND 2

Robert de Valicourt vs. Terence Coventry

This is tied! Ha! I agree this could go either way but my gut is Robert as he was a big time adventurer and I have seen him with a sword.
    VOTE: Robert de Valicourt

Sean Zale vs. Slan Quince

This lasts as long as Slan wants it to. Terrible.
    VOTE: Slan

Peter Kanis vs. Ursa

Another tie. Hmm, this is tough. I agree that Kanis relies on his dogs but I get the impression he has SOME technical skill, although not enough to hang with someone of any measurable skill. Still, I think going into this fight he KNOWS he doesn't have has dogs. I feel like he was probably sloppy in his final fight with Duncan because he probably was panicked because he had to adapt on short notice. I feel like he goes into this knowing he's not got his dogs and is probably at least somewhat more level headed. Ursa has absolutely no technical ability and he's just brute strength. If he was able to get Kanis in tights quarters he would be the favorite but without it, I think Kanis would win an ugly fight.
    VOTE: Peter Kanis

Rebecca Horne vs. Thomas Sullivan

I don't think this would be easy for Rebecca. I think she'd win but I don't know how pretty it was. Duncan was extremely technically sound and Sullivan was still giving him a little bit of trouble. I think Rebecca does eventually win though.
    VOTE: Rebecca

Leave a comment:

• Ceridwen
    replied
    Once I reminded myself who Coventry was, I'd have to agree with Jed, above, when he said "I think these two could fight 100 times and break even." But I give the edge to Robert just because he has a built in sparring partner.

Assuming the kid had managed to survive much longer than he did, still no contest here, Slan takes it in the first thirty seconds

Peter Kanis vs. Ursa
    Ursa just because he does not stop.

Rebecca, don't even have to think about it.

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    Robert would win this. Messing around with a spoon doesn´t imply skill. Robert would train continuously with his spouse. And he´s way more handsome.

No contest here, Slan would absolutely destroy the kid.

Peter Kanis vs. Ursa
    Kanis wouldn´t stand a chance trying to block Ursa. He´d be cleft in twine.

What JedimstrCR said.

Leave a comment:

• JedimstrCR
    replied
    1. Coventry - Super close matchup. I think these two could fight 100 times and break even. I'll give a slight edge to Coventry, just 'cause.
    2. Quince - Zale would be cat food. (Sorry, couldn't resist)
    3. Ursa - Without his dogs, Kanis was quite poor. Ursa was a physical beast and knew the sharp edge of the blade. I think he'd find a way to take it.
    4. Horne - Sully would try his boxing/brawling tactics on Rebecca, but I get the feeling she's dealt with her fair share of those types. She finds elegant counters to his attacks and takes the win.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    ROUND 2

Terence Coventry - This would be a good fight. I think Coventry would edge Robert out.

Slan Quince

Peter Kanis

Rebecca Horne

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    ROUND 2

Peter Kanis vs. Ursa

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    I agree with the consensus! Graham, Zai Jie, Khan and Richie win!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    Welcome back my friend.
    2nd Round Matches:

1. . Walter Graham - I actually rank Walter pretty high.

2.. Zai Jie - Pretty easy.

3. Simon Killian - Take him over the lackey.

4. Richie Ryan - I do not have a high opinion of Richie despite his teacher. But he will take this one.

Leave a comment:

• Ceridwen
    replied
    Match 1: Paul Kinman vs. Walter Graham
    Interesting pairing. The assassin vs the drama king. Gotta go with Graham on this, he has skills, but he can combine them with the never quiet mouth and the ensuing distraction will be his winning combo.

Match 2: Reggie Weller vs. Zai Jie
    No idea since the Source is someone else's taco dream, and it'll be different each time depending upon the types of peppers used, but with a coin flip Reggie Weller for the win!

Match 3: Senghis Khan vs. Simon Killian
    Wow, movie villain vs tv villain. Movie villain take it.

Match 4:Richie Ryan vs. Terence Kincaid
    Actually an easy call. If you take into consideration how well Richie was trained, evidenced by the age of the guys he actually took out in his truncated career, he's got this one in the bag.

Leave a comment:

• JedimstrCR
    replied
    1. Graham - Walter was a crybaby but he did have some great skill. Kinman did as well, but his present day duel with Mac was fairly poor, and it was around the same time that Mac faced off against Walter. I'll go with Graham.
    2. Zai - Ugh...Source vs. Source! I don't rate Zai as highly as others but he at least looked decent. Didn't have much to go on with poor Reggie.
    3. Khan - I'd imagine that ol' Simon did more "officer-ing" than actual fighting. Khan was probably capable (though his death was fairly ridiculous).
    4. Ryan - Richie was pretty good by Season 5. Kincaid couldn't beat a blinded, disoriented, double-teamed Duncan. The kid takes it.

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied

Paul Kinman vs. Walter Graham
    I really like this one. Both are overly arrogant but skilled. Graham is good but theatrical, Kinman is a showoff assassin but has some good tricks. Both have unethical killer instinct. I'll go with Kinman beacuse he'll play dirty.

Reggie Weller vs. Zai Jie
    Another gem, Reggie is probably really good (judged by the conversation about his age) but Zai had a kill shot against the Guardian.Likable as Reggie is, Zai takes this one with a fancy effective move.

Senghis Khan vs. Simon Killian
    Neither is good. Killian won't last against simple overpowering tactics though, so Khan wins.

Richie Ryan vs. Terence Kincaid
    Interesting fight, Terence is quite decent but relies on tricks a bit too much. Richie is a lucky bastard so he'll walk away victorious after a close call.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    2nd Round Matches:

Paul Kinman vs. Walter Graham

Reggie Weller vs. Zai Jie

Senghis Khan vs. Simon Killian

Richie Ryan vs. Terence Kincaid

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    Alight, sorry I disappeared. I will get this thing going again tomorrow. If you guys still want to continue.

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    replied
    Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    2ND ROUND:

Jacob Kell d. Morgan D'Estaing
    Lymon Kurlow d. Lord Byron
    Methos d. Khabul Khan
    Kurgan d. Marcus Constantine
    Jacob Kell wins.
    I'm on the fence about Lymon Kurlow and Lord Byron.
    Methos!
    Kurgan...

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr.Slash View Post
    Kronos wins.
    Not a chance!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    Kronos wins.

Leave a comment:

• JedimstrCR
    replied
    He's off fighting in Middle Earth...

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    Good, it's not just me.

Where is round 3???
    (or the remainder of round 2)

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    Where's our new fights Aragorn?

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    2ND ROUND:

Jacob Kell d. Morgan D'Estaing
    Lymon Kurlow d. Lord Byron
    Methos d. Khabul Khan
    Kurgan d. Marcus Constantine

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    Jacob Kell

Lord Byron - I maintain that, had Kurlow been portayed by someone else, he wouldn't have looked near as good. I am a musician, and the musicians will almost always stick together.

Methos

Kurgan - You know this one wouldn't be too bad until Kurgan finally had enough.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X