• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dubiousbystander
    commented on 's reply
    But Ceridwen, there are more going on!

• Ceridwen
    commented on 's reply
    See what happens when I pay attention to real life? I miss the fight of the day!

• Aragorn
    replied
    I started it! Head over to vote!

Leave a comment:

• JedimstrCR
    replied
    Lethal Lottery! The Team tourneys are always more unpredictable.

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    Lethal Lottery sounds fun.

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    commented on 's reply
    I'm not a wrestling fan per sé but with wrestling obviously having links to Highlander, it seemed an appropriate thing to do

• Aragorn
    replied
    Lethal Lottery is I stick everyone in there (Minus the Guardian). I can even put the MacLeods in there. What happens is 2 random fighters are selected and they fight together against another team. You decide which pair would succeed.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    I'll set one up later. Change the format. Maybe I'll do "Lethal Lottery" since you seem to be a wrestling fan. Those can be interesting and have interesting results.

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    I'm up for another tournament!

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    Do you guys want me to do another tournament (changed rules, etc.) or should we focus on Nick Ward's Summer Slam Event?

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    WINNER ... DUNCAN MACLEOD!

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    In the end, there can be only one. He is Otavio Consone ... The Snob. No, sorry. It just doesn't have the same ring to it.

My vote is for Duncan MacLeod.

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    commented on 's reply
    No, I think Duncan lucked out again like he did against Grayson and Ward.
    No matter how you look at it, Consone won the duel in the mysterious circle. Duncan made the first mistake and Consone landed the winning blow.
    But after that he did not expect Duncan to counter intuitively move forward into his blade, locking his blade up.

That scenario could play out again but it is more likely Duncan would not be able to pull that move again after he slips up.

• Kladdagh
    replied
    Hello There ... My vote is for Duncan ... I think his style is more versatile ...

Leave a comment:

• dubiousbystander
    replied
    Originally posted by Nicholas Ward View Post
    I'll vote for Consone. Duncan won't pull a winning last ditch effort again, this time Consone will immobilise sufficiently.
    So you mean Consone has learned from his carelessness?

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    I'll vote for Consone. Duncan won't pull a winning last ditch effort again, this time Consone will immobilise sufficiently.

Leave a comment:

• JedimstrCR
    replied
    Yeah, I do think things are more interesting without the MacLeods. Seems like when they're in, we have to manufacture ways to try to eliminate them, which goes against what these competitions/rankings should be about.

Anyway, Duncan over Consone. Again.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    Seen it, voting Duncan.

Haresh Clay v Brian Cullen semi-final would have been interesting. Would have been fun to debate the winner of that v. Consone. My fault for putting the MacLeods in the tournament to begin with.

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

1. Duncan MacLeod vs. Otavio Consone

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    SEMI FINAL RESULTS

1. Duncan MacLeod d. Brian Cullen
    2. Otavio Consone d. Rebecca Horne

Leave a comment:

• Mr.Slash
    replied
    SEMI-FINALS

Duncan MacLeod - I have Cullen ranked pretty high, right behind Kurgan actually. In their prime, Duncan wins. But Duncan saw Brian in his prime and he knew Brian was legit. And when Duncan took that shot to the throat, that was straight up fear in his eyes. In a different time, I think Cullen could get the win. But against Duncan in his prime. Cullen doesn't and neither does anybody else.

Otavio Consone - I really don't see how Rebecca got this far, especially past Silas. Consone would cut her into ribbons. I sure don't see how Consone got past Kronos. It's a small matter. He is going to the finals here.

Leave a comment:

• JedimstrCR
    replied
    Brian Cullen vs. Duncan MacLeod

Prime Cullen means an 1800-ish Cullen vs. a 1998-ish prime Mac. Helluva fight, but Duncan takes it.

Otavio Consone vs. Rebecca Horne

Consone, b/c visuals

Leave a comment:

• Aragorn
    replied
    SEMI-FINALS

Had they fought in the 1800s before Brian went down the drain, he would have won. As is, Duncan basically turned into what Cullen was in modern day. I don't give Cullen any credit for anything he did in the modern day fight. He ran Duncan over with a van before the fight. Had Cullen continued on and not fallen on drugs, he could have won the prize. But as is, he made a choice based off a cowardice that Duncan doesn't have. VOTE: Duncan

Would need visuals on Rebecca to put her over Consone.
    VOTE: Consone

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    Originally posted by Aragorn View Post
    SEMI-FINALS

1. Brian Cullen. Duncan only was able to barely win in the series. With Brian Cullen sober, Duncan has no chance.

2. Otavio Consone will win this.

Leave a comment:

• Nicholas Ward
    replied
    Originally posted by Aragorn View Post

Problem is, I think Clay is the only one who has enough background that it makes sense for him to win. I think this was our chance.
    I think Cullen would win if he wasn't drugged up.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X