wrestle a demon for his own soul
    First teacher : Sir Francis Bacon
    Known associates : Hellfire Club
    Known past associates : Secret Immortals Society
    Known ennemies : May-Ling Shen ,SIS
    First recorded sighting : 1486; Kualan Valley,
    China. Wrestling mystical power from local
    Immortal mystic, but failed

A nasty customer, that one. The demon he wrestled my have been Kronos or another ancient Immortal with dellusions of demonhood.
    Monk knew him from way back and invited him over at the Hellfire Club in Mnhattan during the club's decade in America. He offered him a position as a Black King, but that was a mistake. An animal with two heads cannot live, and Kingsley the upstart understood it. He tried to get the upper hand in Monk's game and lost his head.

Cheers!
    G.
    Last edited by Gardner; 11-06-2017, 11:22 AM.

Comment

• Here's the next chapter of the SIS/Hellfire Club Saga:

953 - At the urging of Richeard, King Edgar grants legal autonomy to the Danelaw, stalemating Ailef and Elfrida, who were attempting to ferment rebellion in the region. Ailef and Elfrida once again retreat to Denmark.

973 - Richeard and Alfgar sail with Edgar to Chester, where he receives homage from the rulers of Alba, Strathclyde, Wales and the Kingdom of the Isles.

975 - 8 July. King Edgar dies and is succeeded by his 12-year-old son Edward. To alleviate suspicions among Edward's court about the two never-ageing advisers, Richeard and Alfgar fake their deaths and leave Winchester. Richeard determines to go underground for a generation but to watch over the Royal court from afar (this, however, would not last long, as Ailef's activities would force Richeard back into the political game again).

978 - 18 March. King Edward is murdered by the servants of his stepmother Queen Aelfthryth at Corfe Castle, and succeeded by his stepbrother Aethelred the Unready. Richeard suspects the involvement of Ailef, who may have acted through the Queen, as he had fostered a friendship with her before he fled the country, but Richeard cannot prove it since Ailef and Elfrida are still supposedly in Denmark.

980 - Vikings begin a new wave of raids on England, orchestrated by Ailef.

981 - Viking raids on Dorset, Devon, and Cornwall begin. Elfrida appears at this time in command of a longship and dubbed by her crew "Elfrida the Black Wolf" because of her black furs and long mane of black hair. She becomes notorious for her merciless attacks on English coastal settlements.

988 - Richeard and Alfgar return to Canterbury following the death of their friend Dunstan, Archbishop of Canterbury.

991 - After Aethelred signs a treaty with Duke Richard I of Normandy agreeing not to aid each others enemies, a suspicious Richeard sends Alfgar to Normandy to spy on the duke.
      Elfrida leads a Norse invasion force that sacks Ipswich, and is then at the Battle of Maldon, where the Danes defeat an English army. Elfrida slays Byrhtnoth, Ealdorman of Essex, leader of the English army.
      Against the advice of Richeard, Aethelred pays the first Danegeld (of £10,000) to the Danes in return for their leaving England.

TO BE CONTINUED

Could you post the active and inactive Immortals of West Africa please

Cheers
      Apollo1

Comment

• Originally posted by Gardner View Post
        We needed a Black King, didn't we ?

Roderick Kingsley
        Known aliases : Cornelius Black, Aurelius Fitzroy
        Notable characteristics : Master of illusion
        Weapon : Black knightly sword
        Recorded kills : None, not a player of the Game
        Inconclusive fight agaisnt May-Ling Shen, 1486

Status
        Most recent base of operations : New-York ,Y
        trying to overthrow Aldrich Monk’s rule of the
        Hellfire Club
        Prior occupations : Satanic cult leader
        Roster of Immortals Status : Deceased
        Date : 12 May 1892
        Place : Manhattan, NY
        Victor : Aldrich Monk
        Watcher : Research, Hellfire Club

Background
        Original cultural affiliation : Saxon
        Born : 1344; Surrey, England
        First death : 1364; From legend, died trying to
        wrestle a demon for his own soul
        First teacher : Sir Francis Bacon
        Known associates : Hellfire Club
        Known past associates : Secret Immortals Society
        Known ennemies : May-Ling Shen ,SIS
        First recorded sighting : 1486; Kualan Valley,
        China. Wrestling mystical power from local
        Immortal mystic, but failed

A nasty customer, that one. The demon he wrestled my have been Kronos or another ancient Immortal with dellusions of demonhood.
        Monk knew him from way back and invited him over at the Hellfire Club in Mnhattan during the club's decade in America. He offered him a position as a Black King, but that was a mistake. An animal with two heads cannot live, and Kingsley the upstart understood it. He tried to get the upper hand in Monk's game and lost his head.

Cheers!
        G.
        Yes! I like this. The White King offers an old "friend" the position of Black King, but should have known kings don't share power. Even the Spartans found that out when their dual kings always used to vie for power and influence over each other. Monk killed the Black King, how long before Evangeline will have to move against the White Queen?

Cheers
        Apollo1

Comment

• Evangeline is in London, Messalina in New-York. I haven't figured it out yet.

Comment

• Yeah, no worries Gardner, i was just speculating. Unless Messalina makes overt moves toward displacing Evangeline, then the Black Queen probably won't perceive the White Queen as a threat. Kingsley directly challenged Aldrich's position and lost his head.

The Saga of the SIS and the Hellfire Club continues:

993 - Elfrida leads a Danish raid on Northumbria, destroying the original fortifications at Bamburgh Castle.

994 - Norse and Danish armies ravage the south-east, but fail to capture London. Richeard reaches out to the Norwegian faction and offers them a deal, as a result Olaf II of Norway is baptised at Andover and swears not to return to England. This setback angers Elfrida, who suspects Richeard's involvement.

998 - Danes raid the southern and western coasts. Elfrida's attacks have become ever more savage, frightening even the warriors sailing with her. Her ship the "Black Queen", now includes a special cadre of female warriors, or shield maidens, fiercely loyal to Elfrida, who she calls her "Valkyries".

999 - The Danes, including Elfrida and her Valkyries, raid Kent, attacking Rochester.

1001 - First Battle of Alton: a Viking fleet, led by Elfrida, arrives off the Sussex coast and the Danes clash with a united Hampshire army. Despite the Vikings losing more men, they win the field and advance further west, while the Anglo-Saxons retreat to Winchester, where Richeard and Alfgar receive word of the defeat and Elfrida's part in it.
            Anticipating Elfrida's next target, Richeard sends Alfgar to Devon. While the Vikings laid siege to Exeter, Alfgar slips into the village of Pinhoe disguised as a priest. Due to Exeter's strong fortifications, Elfrida ordered her troops to pillage nearby villages, including Pinhoe. Alfgar organised the men of Devon and Somerset to resist the invasion and the battle was hard, the defenders nearly used up all their ammunition. Alfgar sneaked through the Danish lines and ran to Exeter to get arrows and arms. He successfully returned to the defending Saxons and supplied them with the weapons. But the weapons were not enough to defeat the Vikings. Elfrida's Valkyries led the infiltration of Pinhoe and burned it to the ground. Elfrida confronted and challenged Alfgar. This time, the combatants were more evenly matched and the battle hard fought. Still, Alfgar was able to defeat Elfrida and, more wary of her tricks, was about to take her head until her shield maidens came to her rescue. Outnumbered and wounded, Alfgar was forced to retreat and fled back to Winchester.

Inconclusive fight between Alfgar of Winchester and Elfrida of York, aka Evangeline Black, 1001

TO BE CONTINUED.

Cheers
            Apollo1

Comment

• Good stories there, Apollo. About those Valkyries, is there any chance they could have been the Immortal Valkyries I referred to earlier on ? I always thought my little group of shiledmaidens were an independent teams unless they threw their lot with Elfrida...

I need you to do a research for me : the name of the French female disciple of Bethany Clarke please. Unless you retconned her out of existence from one of my deletions requests lol

Comment

Good stories there, Apollo. About those Valkyries, is there any chance they could have been the Immortal Valkyries I referred to earlier on ? I always thought my little group of shiledmaidens were an independent teams unless they threw their lot with Elfrida...

I need you to do a research for me : the name of the French female disciple of Bethany Clarke please. Unless you retconned her out of existence from one of my deletions requests lol
                No, my friend, not Immortal, as a character trait i'm introducing to Elfrida is that she doesn't trust other female Immortals, she's paranoid about them usurping her position with Ailef. She doesn't even trust the female members of the Hellfire Club! Lol
                The Valkyries are a forerunner of what would become Evangeline's personal bodyguard of mortal female assassins she personally trains.
                I'll find that student of Bethany Clarke for you.

Cheers
                Apollo1

Comment

• I like that paranoid trait of character about Evangeline and how you play with the ideas I gave you :-)
                  Different Valkyries, then. Tough I wonder how Elfrida would have felt about her guard's Immortal counterparts.

Cna you please post a list of all West African Immortals on your files ? I am looking for ten of them I deleted i nthe last two years, I cannot remember their names.
                  Last edited by Gardner; 11-08-2017, 03:43 AM.

Comment

I like that paranoid trait of character about Evangeline and how you play with the ideas I gave you :-)
                    Different Valkyries, then. Tough I wonder how Elfrida would have felt about her guard's Immortal counterparts.

Cna you please post a list of all West African Immortals on your files ? I am looking for ten of them I deleted i nthe last two years, I cannot remember their names.
                    Because my chronicles are still in a bit of a mess at the moment (5 years of neglect does that!), i'll most likely post all the African Immortals I've got, and you can see if any of them are the ones you deleted, is that okay?

Meantime, any chance you can post the chronicles for the active and inactive Immortals of Central and Eastern Asia?

Cheers
                    Apollo1

Comment

• Hello friend, here are your Central Asia immortals :

Yalvatch
                      Known aliases : Ouroz, Akbar Abdi, Nael Seddiq
                      Mustafa, Toursene of Ghazni, Said al Hamadi
                      Notable characteristics : Master swordsman
                      Weapon : Afghan cavalry saber
                      Recorded kills : *See Addendum*

Status
                      Most recent base of operations : Afghanistan
                      Alliance, also independent agent of Ravenwood
                      Prior occupations : Soldier, sword for hire, sailor,
                      freedom fighter
                      Roster of Immortals Status : Active
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :
                      Watcher : Kateb Ghermari

Background
                      Original cultural affiliation : Afghan, Aseri
                      Born : 1351; Steppes of Mazar-Y-Cherif,
                      Afganistan
                      First death : 1381, During capture of Herat by
                      Tamerlane
                      First teacher : Guard Guedji
                      Known associates : Tomi Mets, Stacy Goldhawk,
                      Aisha al-Fadhil, Hazeem Al Bachrim, Carter Wellan
                      Known past associates : Guard Guedj, Sajeda Milad,
                      Zia Quaderi, Barbrak Kamal
                      Known ennemies : Safiyah Khan, Iman Fasil
                      First recorded sighting : 1385. Afghanistan.
                      Found and mentored bty Guard Guedj

In 1351, when Tamerlane surged down Afganistan, a young man helped repelling the invaders and was killed for it. When he awoke, immortal, he was taken in by Guardi Guedji, the immortal known as "ancestor-to-all" because of his great age that was legendary in Afganistan. With help from his mentor, Yalvatch became one of the greatest champions of the Game and a skilled defensor of his people. If he became the man he is now, it is also thanks to Hazeem Al Bachrim and Carter Wellan who opened his mind to the outside world, be it the middlewest of the western countries. Yalvatch is now a freedom fighter in the Nothern Alliance, he has managed to expel the accursed Talibans from our country by uniting various Afghan groups fighting eachothers, with no small help from the American army, as he did against the Iranian three hundred years ago and during the Anglo-Afghan wars of the 18° century.

Kateb Ghemari, October 2016

Addendum
                      Recorded kills : Batu Orchibat, Sabir Taj Almasi, Emomali Nabiyev
                      Inconclusive fight against Yajub Yernazarov, 1405; Rajesh Aron, 1428; Safiyah Khan, 1450; Sharuq Aminedi, 1738; Simon Killian, 1839, Boris Krivine, 1979

Dalai Bayamba
                      Known aliases : Zolzaya, Lin Meï of Beijing,
                      Xu Kwang
                      Notable characteristics : Scar on left shoulder
                      predating First Death
                      Weapon : Flamerge rapier

Status
                      Most recent base of operations : Ulan Bator,
                      Mongolia
                      Roster of Immortals Status : Inactive
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :
                      Watcher : Bagji Bayar

Background
                      Original cultural affiliation : Mongol
                      Born : 1557, Eastern Mongolia
                      First death : 1577, Trampled by horses when
                      Ubutaï's raiders invaded her village
                      First teacher : Ubutaï the Dark Rider
                      Known past associates : Ubutaï, May-Ling Shen,
                      Meena Kamal, Emomali Nabiyev
                      First recorded sighting : Mongolia 1590; seeking
                      tutelage from May-Ling Shen

What can be worse for a parent than lose one's child ? Especially when that child is barely six months old. Sudden Infant Syndrom is what killed little Chan, Dalai's baby. Dalai Bayamba wanted to be a mother so much, a thing that the nature of immortality forbade her, cursing her with a barrne womb. So she set on the procedures for adoption and within two years she had her baby. But little Chan died. And Dalai is alone again, crying over her loss and cursing her immortality, cursing her barren womb.

Bagii Bayar, 2008

Amyr Beg
                      Known aliases : None
                      Notable characteristics : Harsh taskamster,
                      turned man of peace
                      Weapon(s) : Mongol cavalry saber

Status
                      Most recent base of operations : Lake Issyk-kul
                      Kyrgyzstan
                      Prior occupations : Chieftain’ son, traveller,
                      warrior, horseman, farmer
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :
                      Watcher : Pavel Ozov

Background
                      Original cultural affiliation : Kyrgiz highlander
                      Born : 110; Saya Mountain, Kyrgistan
                      First death : 139, Knifed to death during duel
                      of honor following tradition of ‘bride kidnapping’
                      First teacher : Jin Ke
                      Known past associates : Khan Singh, Jin Ke,
                      Adja Toprak, Oebarsius, Umryl of the Tatars,
                      Yajub Yernazarov, Emomali Nabiyev

First recorded sighting :140. Saya Mountains,
                      Kyrgistan; Found and mentored by Jin Ke

Amyr Beg trained Immortals in the ways of Immortality for nearly two thousand years before retiring during the years of WWII, he now trains falcons for the hunt, a more pacifical way to live with mother nature without having to teach others of his kind how to kill other Immortals. I don’t know where this change of heart comes from but this is an Immortal who renounced all violence and now thrives on peacful living.

Pavel Ozov, 2015

Sang Yum
                      Notable characteristics : Lives on Holy Ground
                      Stayed behing walls in a Tibetan lamasery from
                      1897 to 1996
                      Weapon : Never seen carrying any

Status
                      Most recent base of operations : Mazari Sharif,
                      Afghanistan
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :
                      Watcher : Mallison Carter

Background
                      Original cultural affiliation : Sino-Tibetan
                      Born : 676 BC Zhou Dynasty of China
                      First death : 651 BC, Unknown circumstances
                      First teacher : Sun Tzu
                      Known past associates : Lobon Naro-Boshung,
                      Methos, Kuang Cheng Tze, Thai Anh Tam
                      First recorded sighting : 490 BC, Spring and
                      Autumn Period of China, Qi state of China.
                      During warfare against Zhao nation, encounter with
                      Sun Tzu and Raan of Egypt counsellor to the Zhao

Originally created by Sylvia Volk, 1998

Aurel Stein
                      Known aliases : Aurel Berg, Professor Louis Stein,
                      Aurelius Eisenberg
                      Notable characteristics : Waks with a cane, lost
                      toes on right foot from exposure during travel in
                      China. Immortality triggered past his prime
                      Weapon : Afghan cavalry saber
                      Recorded kills : Unidentified Pakistani, Holger
                      Drachmann

Status
                      Most recent base of operations : Astana,
                      Khazakstan
                      Prior occupations : Ditto
                      Date :
                      Place :
                      Victor :
                      Watcher : Asmal El Kafi

Background
                      Original cultural affiliation : Magyar Jew
                      Born : 1862, Hungary
                      First death : 1916, Leading archeological
                      expedition in Central Asia, killed by bandits
                      First teacher : Kiem Sun
                      Known past associates : Kiem Sun, Carlo Baldoni,
                      Connie Richland, Andrew Kaspis, Kellistra
                      First recorded sighting : 1929 Beijing, China
                      Encounter with Zai Jie, no challenge made

Sir Mark Aurel Stein, the archeologist, scholar, explorer and geographer; in 1916 he began expeditions in the Gobi desert and along the Silk Route where it is suspected he met his first death. Kiem Sun's Watcher, at this time, reported that his assignment had been tutoring a foreign, white explorer from England. Aurel Stein never liked the evolution of modern society : too much noise, too much pollution, women taking too much their rights for granted, at least in Occidental society. He is a man like a hammer --- or rather an excavating trowel. He has no interest at all, so far as anyone can tell, in sex, power, fame, luxury or excitement; money interests him only so far as the lack of it threatens his freedom of action.
                      He formed some devoted friendships when young, but seems to have lost the power of attachment after reaching the age of thirty. In modern days, Stein led an archeological expedition in Afghanistan where he hoped to find a lead to some mysterious city that might have existed two hundred miles north of Khabul in ancient times.
                      In the post-WWII world, Aurel Stein was observed in conversation with Ursula Katz, immortal woman constantly on the move. They ran across each other in Ulan Bator and seemed to have some previous connection (though unobserved by the Watchers). Perhaps they met through Kiem Sun? Anyway, Katz scoffed at Aurel's reactionnary view of the world, and suggested he should broaden his horizons and start getting a life, for a change.
                      Aurel asked her how she was doing after the loss of her family in Buchenwald (?!!), Ursula answered that wiping the remnant of the ODESSA out did her a world of good.
                      Nothing more is reported of this brief and tantalizing conversation, which opens several questions: did Katz loose students of her immortal line to the Nazis, and would careful research discover her presence as an underground fighter against the Eternal Reich . . . ?

Asmal El Kafi
                      Assistant to Aurel Stein
                      5 July 2000

Last edited by Gardner; 11-10-2017, 12:58 AM.

Comment

• Here goes China, with the four survivign members of the People's Protectorate groups, once called China Force

People's Protectorate Huang Xianshi
                        People's Protectorate codename : Ram
                        Notable characteristics : Master of the ‘assault of
                        the ram’ fighting technique, taught to him by
                        Immortal Maiden
                        Weapon(s) : Dao sword

Status
                        Most recent base of operations : Beijing, China
                        Protectorate
                        Prior occupations : Foot soldier, Chinese Infantry
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : People's Protectorate Watchers Team

Background
                        Original cultural affiliation : Chinese
                        Born : 1830. Fuzhou, China
                        First death : Soldier killed during Taipei Rebellion
                        (1851-1864)
                        First teacher : Immortal Maiden
                        Known associates : Immortal Maiden, People's
                        Protectorate
                        Known ennemies : Jenny Wong
                        First recorded sighting : 1850, Beijing China.
                        Brought to People's Protectorate by the Maiden

People's Protectorate Maya Lin
                        People's Protectorate codename : Rooster
                        Notable characteristics : Chalk-white skin
                        Weapon(s) : Dao sword

Status
                        Protectorate
                        Prior occupations : Undetermined
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :

Background
                        Born : 1959; Beijing, China
                        First death : 1979, Killed by Immortal Maiden to
                        trigger immortality at her prime, later brainwashed
                        into joining People's Protectorate
                        Protectorate
                        First recorded sighting : 1989. Beijing, China
                        With People's Protectorate, putting down
                        Tiananmen Square rally

People's Protectorate Shi Lang
                        Known aliases : King Hei, Fu Mingxia
                        People's Protectorate codename :Rabbit
                        Notable characteristics : Lightning speed and
                        reflexes
                        Weapon(s) : Chinese war sword

Status
                        Protectorate
                        Prior occupations : In service to the Emperor of
                        China
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :

Background
                        Born : 1662; Jiangxi province China
                        First death : 1690; Killed during kung-fu
                        tournament, participated under male disguise
                        Known associates : People's Protectorate,
                        Immortal Maiden
                        Known past associates : Jiao Yiu, Liao Hua,
                        Lin Biao
                        First recorded sighting : 1644. Beijing, China
                        Defending Beijing during capture of the city by
                        Li Zicheng’s peasant rebels

People's Protectorate Thaksin Shinawathra
                        People's Protectorate codename: Elephant (Thai
                        equivalant of ‘Pig’ in the Chinese Zodiac)
                        Notable characteristics : None
                        Weapon(s) : Manchu broadsword

Status
                        Protectorate
                        Prior occupations : Undetermined
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :

Background
                        Original cultural affiliation : Thai
                        Born : 1948; Rayond, Thailand
                        First death : 1978; Killed by Immortal Maiden to
                        trigger immortality at his prime, later brainwashed
                        into joining People's Protectorate
                        Protectorate
                        First recorded sighting : 1989. Beijing, China
                        With People's Protectorate, putting down
                        Tiananmen Square rally

Fu Kang-ho
                        Known aliases : Fu Kang-li, Chaoz Lipan
                        Weapon(s) : Quing Dynasty Niuweidao saber
                        Recorded kils : None, not a player of the Game

Status
                        Prior occupations : Fish exportation, sailor, student
                        of Frances Drummond, fish merchant
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Yao Chan

Background
                        Born : 1645; Shenyan, Province of Liaoning, China
                        First death : 1685, Murdered by Guao Chang-Yong
                        of Poison Clan for not paying protection money
                        First teacher : Frances Drummond
                        Known associates : Frances Drummond
                        Known past associates : May-Ling Shen, Lang
                        Quing
                        Known ennemies : Poison Clan in pre-immortality
                        First recorded sighting : 1685, Shenyan. Found and
                        mentored by Frances

Fu Kang-ho keeps ouit of the Game, though he has been a very good one in the first centuries of his life. A Beijing businessman, he plays games on the board of trustees, his sharpest weapon is his tongue and his knoack at using Laws as help in the world of banking and financing. The remnants of the People’s Protectorate put pressure on him to recruit him in their covenant, a good position for him they said, with links to government officials, but Fu doesn’t care. He warned them to stay clear from his because he may be retired from the Game, but his Quing dynasty saber is still sharp and deadly in his hand.
                        Not a good idea to antagonize a group like that !

Yao Chan, July 2017

Hsien-Tsiang
                        Known aliases : Han Quingfu, Philosopher Han
                        Xiang, I Ching, Hiven Tsiang, Han Hsiang Tzu.
                        Cross-identified as Han Xiangzi of the Eight
                        Immortals
                        Notable characteristics : Plays a magic flute that
                        can resurrect the dead, according to legend
                        Never leaves Holy Grounds
                        Weapon : Never seen carrying any
                        Recorded kils : None, not a player of the Game

Status
                        Most recent base of operations : Namgyal
                        Monastery; Quinghai Province, China
                        Date :
                        Place :
                        Victor :
                        Watcher : Wong Kuk

Background
                        Born : 570; Tang Dynasty, China
                        First death : 600, Murdered by disciple of Confucius
                        over religous argument
                        First teacher : Xue Fang, possibly Sang Yum
                        Known past associates : Kiem Sun, May-Ling
                        Shen, Nakano Yodaruchi, Kuang Cheng Tze,
                        possibly Kellistra, Abbess Ng Mui, the Eight
                        Immortals, Black Pearl,Sajeda Milad, Chartchai
                        Ngamsan, Kiaw Win, Da Ming Po, Thai Anh Tam,
                        Kumari Sumati
                        Known ennemies : Lobon Naro-Boshung,
                        Immortal Maiden, formerly of the Eight Immortals
                        First recorded sighting : 1270, China
                        Repelling Mongol Forces with May-Ling Shen

Hsien Tsiang has had many names, spelt in in different fashions on various translations and elsewhere. He lived in China in the seventh century, was born and raised a Confucian, but converted to Buddhism and became a celebrated Buddhist scholar at an early age. His adventures would form the inspiration for books and plays, prints and paintings, and (much, much later) even movies.
                        After his first death and re-awakening, Hsien became convinced that Buddha himself had given to him a second chance at life, so that he could spread his word in China. And so Hsien-tsang began imparting the philosophy of Buddha upon fellow immortals across the whole Asian continent. In 675, he met up with immortal Xue Fang. It has been theorised Xue Fang wasn't the daughter of a general, as previously recorded, but rather an ancient immortal who was quite a firebrand during the seventh century.
                        Hsien became a student of Confucianism under the tutelage of Lu Dongbin and with him formed the Eight Immortals travelling group of Chinese myth.

Wong Kuk, October 2002

From the records of the Tribunal
                        8 September 2010

Our hearty congratulations go to the Eastern Asia Research team for their cross-referencing work that allowed to find the current whereabouts and final fates of the elusive Eight Immortals of Chinese mythology.
                        We always suspected Immortal Maiden was one of the Eight Immortals.

Good work !
                        What's next now, Sun Tzu ?

Comment

• Japan...

Kobayashi
                          Known aliases : Murakawa, Det. Yoshi Azuma
                          Notable characteristics : Uncompromising
                          character, dedicated his life to applying the Law
                          Body covered wxith Yakuza tattoos
                          Weapon : Black-braids katana
                          Recorded kills : Master Nakano, turned a violent
                          Yakuza into a Law enforcer

Status
                          Most recent base of operations : Tokyo, Japan
                          Division of Violent Crimes
                          Prior occipations : Soldier, Yakuza organisation
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Ishy Matsu

Background
                          Original cultural affiliation : Japanese
                          Born : Edo Period of Japan, 1603-1868
                          First death : Killed by Matsuhiro Kanagawa to
                          trigger Immortality
                          First teacher : Matsuhiro Kanagawa
                          Known ennemies : Matsuhiro Kanagawa
                          First recorded sighting : 1868. Tokyo, Japan
                          Feuding against Kanagawa’s Yakuzas, labelled a
                          traitor

A violent character with uncompromising morals, placing the Law before everything, possibly to atone for the countless cimes he comitted in his “youth” : Kobayashi killed Immortal holy men from Japan on orders from Matsuhiro Kanagawa who sought to destroy Master Nakano Yodarushi and thus sent his disciple after any Immortal shrine keepr he could find, helped by hired muscle who would forcefully take the unfortunate Immortal out of Holy Grounds where Kobayashi would execute him or her. So far, four that we know of were murdered, all from different religions in Japan, including a Christian priest, two shintoist monks and a zen buddhist who studied under Nichiren in the 13th century. All innocent men, none of them Nakano Yodarushi.

Kobayashi got a change of heart after his encounter with a “Holy Man” in 1952, whose Quickening altered his personality and changed a bandit into a champion of the Law. The identity of the Holy Man isn’t known to us but clues point us to Master Nakano Yodarushi, missing since the 17th century and whose illusion-casting powers match the Holy Man’s : apparently an Immortal able to blend so much with his environment that it looked like magic. Who knows. Kobayash, a master hunter, found him anyway and killed him. The Q. Kobayashi received is called a “Light Quickening’, contrary to a Dark Quickening that changes a good man into an evil Immortal, the Light one does the opposite. Kobayashi has been at war with his teacher Kanagawa ever since, before the latter’s death in 2006.The Law hasn’t had a champion like him since the days when Mako was taming the wild west in the 19th century or the state of Texas in the 1990’s.

Ishy Matsu, 2015

Once known as the Tadokoro Brothers :

Ijiro Kawasai
                          Known aliases : Ijiro Tadokoro
                          Notable characteristics : Master escapist, master of
                          disguise and infiltration
                          Rarely seen without brother Shun
                          Weapon : Wakizachi with Ninja weaponry

Status
                          Prior occupations : Ninja assassin, mercenary
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Tsuda Yukio & Mori Aminori

Background
                          Born : Heian Period, Island of Honshû Japan
                          First death : 9th Century, circumstances unknown
                          First teacher : The White Witch of Honshû
                          Known associates : Shun Kawasai, Isumi
                          Sakaki, Tsaganis
                          Known past associates : Akira Kawasai,
                          Isako Hojo, Hideo Tanaka, Frankie ‘Frances’
                          Drummond, Kyra of Sparta II
                          Known ennemies : Yasujiro ninja clan, Nariko
                          Genji, Ogai Sanjo, Mito Ogiwara, Matsuhiro
                          Kanagawa
                          First recorded sighting : 2004. Zurich, Switzerland
                          Attending funerals of Isadora Wynther, identified as
                          a past student of Kellistra

Shun Kawasai
                          Known aliases : Shun Tadokoro
                          Notable characteristics : Master escapist, master of
                          disguise and infiltration
                          Rarely seen without brother
                          Weapon : Wakizachi with Ninja weaponry

Status
                          Most recent base of operations : Mobile
                          Prior occupations : Ninja assassin, mercenary
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Tsuda Yukio & Mori Aminori

Background
                          Known associates : Ijiro Kawasai, Isumi
                          Sakaki, Tsaganis
                          Known past associates : Akira Kawasai,
                          Isako Hojo, Hideo Tanaka, Frankie ‘Frances’
                          Drummond, Kyra of Sparta II
                          Known ennemies : Yasujiro ninja clan, Nariko
                          Genji, Ogai Sanjo, Mito Ogiwara, Matsuhiro
                          Kanagawa
                          Attending funerals of Isadora Wynther, identified as
                          a past student of Kellistra

From the Tribunal :
                          Watcher Research, Japan

Akira Kawasai was a sorcerer from the Island of Honshû and an immortal, famous for serving Emperor Jimmu, legendary founder of Japan. Already a seasoned immortal, he married a Westerner immortal known as "the white witch" who might have well been a past identity of Kellistra, since Ijiro and Shun Kawasai were identified as foster children of hers. Since there weren't many Kawasai immortals recorded living in Japan, we are positive that Ijiro and Shun were raised as warriors by both the White Witch and Akira.
                          Akira fell to the sword of Kellistra, for unknown reasons, before she leaft the Island and wandered all around Japan with her sons before disappearing by the turn of the century.
                          Nothing else is knows about the White Witch, she was an elusive immortal, difficult to keep tracks of, not a drawing is left of her. The same apply to Akira, exept for an undecipherable coded journal. The origins of Ijiro and Shun Kawasai remains a mystery as well as the lives they led in the last thousand years.

Kyala
                          Known aliases : Kyo, Midori Kisano, Deathmask
                          (assassin codename, Russo-Japanese War)
                          Weapon(s) : Broadsword manchu
                          Recorded kills : Oluwafiresayo, Zai Jie,
                          Kang Liwan, Flameshadow

Status
                          Prior occupations : Bodyguard of Matsuhiro
                          Kanagawa; assassin & spy, Russo-Japanese War
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Keiko Hideki

Background
                          Original cultural affiliation : Japanese, Azai Clan
                          Born : 1540, Village on the outskirts of Edo, Japan
                          First death : 1560, Killed fighting Clan Rokkakuo,
                          arrow shot throught the heart, Battle of Norada
                          First teacher : Marcus Octavius
                          Known associates : MarcusOctavius
                          Known past associates : Matsuhiro Kanagawa,
                          First recorded sighting : 1560. Japan. Found on
                          battlefield by Kanagawa, at this leading Rokkaikuo
                          Clan’s army

Dubbed ‘Deathmask’, little Flower of Carnage aka Kyala was a brillant and crafty assassin who murdered her way across the armies of Manchuria during the Russo-Japanese war and also killed Russian officers and soldiers, spreading tales of terror of an unkillable ghost who wreaked havoc wherever she went. Her motives for killing aren’t known to us but we suspect her to simply be a psychopathic immortal manipulated by Matsuhiro Kanagawa, using her thrillseeking personality to create chaos in this beginnig of the 20th century.
                          Kyala disappeared in 1905, but for four hundred years she was the nemesis of the ennemies of Japan.

Watcher Research, Japan

Izumi Sakaki
                          Known aliases : Amika Nakamura
                          Notable characteristics : Hair dyed brown
                          Body covered with tattoos
                          Weapon : Afghan Cavalry saber

Status
                          Ronin" manga; troubleshooter
                          Prior occupations : Painter, printmaker
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Ida Yoshiaki

Background
                          Known associates : Ijiro & Shun Kawasai,
                          Katsushika Hokusai
                          Known past associates : Jo Heiji, Flemeshadow
                          Attending funerals of Isadora Wynther, identified
                          as a past student of Kellistra

Another signing in Tokyo, the fourth in one week. Izumi is one of the most proficient and successful manga illustrators on the market. Little do her editor and her public know that the adventures depicted in her stories - those of a woman disguising herself as an immortal samurai - are actually hes, according to what we picked from her convesations with other immortals in Switzerland and Japan in the last five years. She has be seeing Ursula Katz - aka Kellistra - and the Kawasai brothers on four separate occasions, alluding to the amazing adventures she has lived in the past under the identities of Hua Mulan in ancient China and Sakura Haruno in Medieval Japan.
                          Truly an intriguing person, looking like a mere slip of a girl to whom no Watcher would give more than one century of existence. However, the descriptions of Huan and Sakura tend to match her features : to young women, looking frail but hiding a terrifying energy and deathly skills with the sword. A worthy student of Kellistra !

Ida Yoshiaki, 2005

To : the Tribunal
                          28 January 2011

Words in Watcher Circles of Japan is that Kiem Sun has found the recipe for the Kwanlo root, with which is is building an army of invicible mortals, as help in the Game. For the past five weeks, reports have been flowing in that immortals from all corners of Japan have been assaulted by packs of men dressed in fancy garbs, demonstrating super-human strenght : Tomonaga Ijiro, his student Kondo Tatsumi, Kenshiro Tatsuya, Izumi Sakaki, the Kisugi sisters, Jiro Eto and Genjo Ito
                          Kenshiro Tatsuya and Izumi Sakaki dispatched their attackers like tornadoes, while the Kisugi sisters managed to escape thanks to their evading skills. Ijiro, Tatsumi, Jiro and Ito where kidnapped and were nowhere to be found.
                          Kiem Sun has also been reported travelling a lot since the kidnapping and was present in each city where an immortal was attacked. It is to fear the seven aforementioned immortals were assaulted on orders from by Kiem Sun, a childlike immortal hidig his cowardice, first behind walls, and now behind an army of supermen.

From : Yoko Fujikawa, Head of East Asia Bureau, Japan Subdivision
                          To : Watcher Tribunal
                          Date : 7 February 2011

To be added to the Chronicle of Kiem Sun

After preliminary investigations and confirmations, I sady report the deaths of : Tomonaga Ijiro, Kondo Tatsumi, Jiro Eto, Genjo Ito. Their decapitated remains have been found in secluded places, all were bound and gagged before they lost their heads. The likely guilty part is Kiem Sun who had decided to leave a mark on the Immortal world by becoming a headhunter after eight hundred years of living on Holy Grounds.
                          Their deaths, is not only tragic because they were ambushed and murdered by a coward, but also those immortals represented different walks of life in Japan culture : Jiro Eto was a former Yamabushi and close associate to Hideo Tanaka, as was Genjo Ito, Tanaka's student.Ijiro was a 'Hibakusha', a survivor of 1945 Hiroshima boombing; his student a cyberspacer who had centuries of life ahead of him. With those immortals dead - especially the latter two - Tanaka is up for a revenge-driven quest for Kiem Sun and his batallion of supermen.
                          We shall see who prevails : the noble warrior, or the coward hiding behind and army of mortals.

Mitsunori Shibata
                          Known aliases : Saori de la Vega
                          Notable characteristics : Transvestite immortal
                          Weapon : Silver-braided katana
                          Inconclusive fight against George Chapman, 1954

Status
                          Prior occupations : Musician, singer
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Kimika Niiya

Background
                          Original cultural affiliation : Japanese Brazilian
                          Born : 1907; Sao Paulo, Brazil
                          First death : 1942, Deported to local concentration
                          camp, killed while taking the defense of female
                          cousin
                          First teacher : Keiko Watanabe, at this time living
                          in the Japanese community of Sao Paulo
                          Known associates : Onna-Bugeisha gang
                          Known past associates : Keiko Watanabe
                          First recorded sighting : 1968. Kobe, Japan
                          Near-fatal encounter with George Chapman, serial
                          killer targeting transvestite immortals

Mitsunori Shibata once survived an encounter with George Chapman in 1954 when she was a very young Immortal, still wet behind the ears and few experiences of relationships with others of her kind. She thought he was a nice man to relate to, a connoisseur of men, women, fine wines, understanding of her dual nature. And once he got what he wanted from her, he asked for more: her Quickening. Poor Mitsunori was sorely disappointed but she fought like a little devil, well-taught by Keiko Watanabe. When the two women reunited in Tokyo, Mitsunori told her story to Keiko who wasn’t surprised her student survived : didn’t she teach her to stand ahead of nasty surprises like George Chapman ? Mitsunori was more trusting in that time, but she was prepared. She is less trusting now and even more prepared, ready to face the coming Gathering a few years from now.

Kimika Niiya, 2016

Rion Tajashima
                          Known aliases : Akino Tamura, Riina Ooyama
                          Notable characteristics : Japanese patriot,
                          fanatically devoted to the Emperor; teenaged
                          Weapon : Black braids katana

Status
                          Most recent base of operations : East Tokyo,
                          Japan
                          Hellions
                          Prior occupations : Brothel whore; one of the
                          Tokyo Roses operatign durign WWII
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Makiko Inaba

Background
                          Born : 1701; Tokugawa Shogunate, Japan
                          First death : 1720; Brothel whore poisoned by
                          jealous rivals
                          First teacher : Hattoeri Hanzo
                          Known associates : East Tokyo Hellions
                          Known past associates : Matsuhiro Kanagawa
                          Known ennemies : Flameshadow, Hattori Hanzo,
                          Kenshiro Tatsuya
                          First recorded sighting : 1720. Yoshiwara Brothel,
                          Edo, today Tokyo. brothel courtesan/prostitute,
                          servicing Hattori Hanzo

Kenshiro Tatsuya
                          Known aliases : "Bug" Tatsuya, Tetsuo Shima
                          Weapon : Japanese military saber
                          Recorded kills : Genjo Ito

Status
                          Prior occupations : Motorcyclist, kaminari zoku
                          (« thunder tribe »)
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Shingo Misawa

Background
                          Born : 1932, Kyoto Japan
                          First death : 1952, Motorcycle accident
                          First teacher : Keiko Watanabe
                          Known associates : None
                          Known past associates : Keiko Watanabe
                          First recorded sighting : 1952, Kyoto. Student of
                          Watanabe

Bug Tatsuya embodies the spirit of bosozoku. The hair, the attitude, the motorcycle. A rebel at heart, he never should fit in. He even uses a military sabre of his homeland instead of the Japanese katana that the majority of Immortal countrymen and women use. He travels around Japan, causing trouble wherever he goes. Speeding through traffic, setting fires and getting in fights. He better watch out though. Word is yakuza boss, Matsuhiro Kanagawa, is out for his head after Bug torched a restaurant that was a front for a betting parlor he owned. Bug better watch out, or sharpen his sword skills. I'd put my bets on the former samurai anyday.

Shingo Misawa. 2009

Created by Thepiscitelli, 2009

Keiko Watanabe
                          Known aliases : Tomoe Watanabe, Takamine
                          Hideko, Ariyoshi Sawako, Hojo Samako
                          Notable characterisitcs : Under the spell of a Dark
                          Quickening, from Toshiro Nakayata
                          Weapon : Black-braid katana
                          Recorded kills : *See Addendum*

Status
                          Prior occupations : Kickboxing, mah-jong player,
                          bodyguard, chaperone, ronin, onna-bugeisha
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Taki Yukimura

Background
                          Born : 1520, Okinawa Japan
                          First death : 1540, Beaten to death by husband
                          First teacher : Natsuta
                          Known associates : Jiro Eguchi, Natsuta, Saori de
                          la Vega, Kenshiro Tatsuya, Onna-Bugeisha gang,
                          Megumi Eto, Mamiko Harada, Takeko Nakano,
                          Miki Shiba, Buchra Ouaziz
                          Know ennemies : Nariko Genji, Javier Valdez
                          First recorded sighting : 1540. Okinawa, Japan
                          Found and mentored by Natsuta, at this
                          time her husband's brother-in-law

Four centuries of immortality have turned the frightened mouse murdered by her husband into a splendid player of the Game and a brillant competitor in sports like kickboxing, but also chess and mah-jong; brains and muscles, a craft combination of the two have turned the metre slip of a girl from 14th century Japan into a well-adjusted woman. And we all know how women need to be well-adjusted in Japan. Competition is extreme, puts a lot of stress, and women must fight twice harder than men to get at the top. Be it in sports or in business. Or in the Game.

Taki Yukimura, 2003

Addendum

Recorded kills : Javier Valdez, Shinri Ikegami, Tutsomu Hayashida, Yorika Shirakawa, A’idah Sahar, Toshiro Nakayata, Miki Shiba
                          Inconclusive fight against Nariko Geni, 1615; Saeto Goemon, 1687; Ramelan, 1832

Katsushika Hokusai
                          Known aliases : Ota Hideki
                          Notable characteristics : Immortality triggered past
                          his prime, the physically oldest living Immortal
                          Weapon : Not carrying one, relies on magic tricks
                          learnt from Master Nakano

Status
                          Most recent base of operations : Okinawa, Japan
                          Prior occupations : Ukiyto-e painter, printmaker,
                          Edo Period
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Ishy Matsu

Background
                          Born : 1760; Edo (present Tokyo), Japan
                          First death : 1849; Natural causes
                          First teacher : Master Nakano Yodaruchi
                          Known associates : Ijiro Tomonaga, Izumi Sakaki
                          Known past associates : Megumi Eto,
                          Kose-no-Kanaoka, Ursula Katz (Kezllistra), all
                          three his disciples in painting; Master Nakano
                          First recorded sighting : 1849. Edo, Japan
                          Taught the art of illusion-casting my Master
                          Nakano

Hokusai used to say “if I could live one year more I would become a better painter”. He lived beyond his natural death and found out his mortality was what gave him his talent, his genius for painting. Now he contends himself as living off welfare and from selling a painting from time to time, his genius now gone, vanished with time. Time became his wors ennemy when he belived it would be his best ally, but running agaisnt time gave him the incentive to paint beautifully and now his talent is gone.

Ishy Matsu, June 2017

Toshio Katsumata
                          Known aliases : Dr. Toshio Yoshimoto
                          Notable characteristics : Ruthless character
                          Weapon : Golden-braids katana

Status
                          Most recent base of operations : Okinawa, Japan
                          Prior occupations : Surgeon, medical experiments
                          on chemical warfare, Unit 734, also under
                          Saddam Hussein regimen
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Kiri Kato

Background
                          Born : Japan, unknown date
                          First death : Unrecorded
                          First teacher : Unrecorded
                          Known associates : Unrecorded
                          Known past associates : Hamran of Babylon,
                          Matsuhiro Kanagawa
                          Known ennemies : Jin Ke, May-Ling Shen
                          First recorded sighting : 1937-1945. Unit 731,
                          Pinfang district of Habin, Northeast China
                          Surgeon, Imperial Army of Japan, performing
                          medical experiments on prisoners of war at Unit
                          731, among them was May-Ling Shen he raped

In 1884, Zai Jie invited me to diggings in Japan, swearing we'd find treasures, I retorted I wasn't interested in a thousand years old garage inventory. But well, I needed the distraction and it beat fighting off old Samurai or getting involved with murderous geishas (look into Japan chronicles for a good read !). Note : William Adams wasn't me, just an European lost in translation and who made the most of the geishas while he could and lost the head completely to one of the local Immortal women. Speaking of the local, I had a good suprise with Zai Jie : Ayako Kitoagi, one of the most beautiful women to grace Japan alive and healthy after a 15,000 years sleep. The poor woman though she had gone to heaven (or hell) and was supposed to discover she was going to live again and pull through with no small help from smitten Zai Jie and modest old me, Methos the charmer.
                          It took time and training but Kitoagi did very well, though she'd rather hide and busy herself with her little business in Yayoi, she write that it reminds her of her youth. She doesn't want to pick fights, but comes the time of the Gathering, she will have to make her choice : kill or be killed. Personally, I wish she'd train in earnest after all the trouble Zai and I went though to educated her in the customs of the 19th century.

From the Journals of Adam Pierson, 2017

Ayako Kitoagi
                          Known aliases : Mitsuko Kitogari
                          Notable characteristics : Entombed for 1500 years
                          Living on Holy Grounds. The oldest living Japanese
                          Weapon : Not carrying one

Status
                          Most recent base of operations : District of Yayoi,
                          Tokyo Japan
                          Prior occupations : Weaver
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Research, Ancient Immortals

Background
                          Original cultural affiliation : Japanese, Yayoi
                          Born : 4th century BC; Wa Kingdom (Japan)
                          Yayoi Period of Japan
                          First death : Undetermined
                          First teacher : Zai Jie
                          Known associates : Zai Jie
                          First recorded sighting : 1884 Yayoi District of
                          Tokyo. Found in a tomb with embelished pottery
                          by Zai Jie during diggings

Lee Yang-ji
                          Notable characteristics : Teenaged Immortal
                          Otaku, fan of manga and Japanese anime training
                          to become like oe of his cartoon heroes
                          Weapon : Klewang machete
                          Recorded kills : None

Status
                          Most recent base of operations : Koreatown;
                          Osaka, Japan
                          blogger
                          Prior occupations : High school student; trained by
                          the Korean Initiative
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Yang Sok-ii

Background
                          Original cultural affiliation : Korean
                          Born : 1997; Ansan City, South Korea
                          First death : 2014; Drowned during sinking of MV
                          Sewol ferry during travel from Incheon to Jeju,
                          South Korea
                          First teacher : Woo Bok-Soon
                          Known past associates : Korean Initiative
                          First recorded sighting : 2014. Seoul Hospital,
                          South Korea. Found by Woo Bok-Soon

Kondo Tatsumi
                          Notable characteristics : Teenaged immortal
                          Weapon : Training saber, discarded

Status
                          Most recent base of operations : Tokyo, Kanto
                          /Yokuse Dojo employee
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Hiro Sakaki

Background
                          Original cultural affiliation : Japanese, Generation Y
                          Born : 1982, Kobe Japan
                          First death : 2000, Cyberspacer dead from self-
                          exaust
                          First teacher : Tomonaga Ijiro
                          Known associates : Tomonaga Ijiro
                          Known past associates : Felice Martin
                          First recorded sighting : 2000. Tokyo, Japan
                          Found by Tomonaga Ijiro

Kondo lived in his parent's basement surrounded by computers and state-of-the art technology, sealed away from reality and living only in cyberspace. Then his parents went away for one week holiday during wich Kondo forgot to feed, drink and clean himself. And that's how he died. From self-exhaustion. Burnout. In 2008 Kondo has progrssed: from a cyber-obsessed computer geek, he turned into a fine student under Ijiro's guidance, learning to appreciate the company of his fellow men and to properly use a sword.

Hiro Sakaki.

Ijiro Tomonaga
                          Known aliases : Ijiro Hama
                          Notable characteristics : Lost eye-sight watching
                          Hiroshhima atom bomb blast from afar
                          Weapon : Ijiro Clan silver-braid katana

Status
                          Most recent base of operations : Tokyo, Kanto
                          Date :
                          Place :
                          Victor :
                          Watcher : Hiro Sakaki

Background
                          Original cultural affiliation : Japanese, Hibakusha
                          (trad. « survivor of the bomb »)
                          Born : 1910, Hiroshima Japan
                          First death : 1945, Served poisoned herbal tea by
                          Ota Hideki to avoid pain from radiation poisoning
                          First teacher : Ota Hideki (aka Hokusai)
                          Known associates : Kondo Tatsumi
                          Known past associates : Ota Hideki, Jiro Eguchi
                          First recorded sighting : 1950. Outskirts of
                          Hiroshima. Found by Ota Hideki

From the Records of the Tribunal :

In Japan, after the bombs struck Hiroshima and Nagasaki, the Hibakushas were treated with sympathy and sorrow in the middle of the horror that reverberating across the entire archipelago. Yet, as human beings they were little more than social outcasts, never allowed in any family for marriage and viewed with contempts, seen as unclean genetic stock.
                          After losing his sight watching the flash of Hiroshima, Tomonaga felt himself dying from slow radiation poisoning and with nothing to love settledin Hokkaido, where he hoped to find the strenght to put an end to his life. Instead of finding deadth, he found hope in the person of ancient calligrapher and painter Ota Hideki (aka Hokusai), four hundred years old immortals who gave him a herbal tea that alowed him a quick, painless death. When Tomonage awoke, he was a blind immortal with a short life ahead of him. Ideki trained him in the use of the katana and on how to use his smell and hearing to locate himself in space and his seventh sense o defend himself in the Game.
                          It took him five years of training with Hideki to master his remaining senses, five more to become a master of the Game. By the end of the 1960's, Japan had a new player in the Imortal Game, able to make a difference in the battle of good vs evil.

Comment

• Korea...

North Korean Tigers Bang Jae-Dol
                            Known aliases : Oo Son-Min
                            Notable characteristics : North Korean patriot
                            Ability to cloack his Immortal « presence »
                            Weapon : Custom broadsword
                            Recorded kills : None known

Status
                            Army, hunting North Korean fugitives
                            Prior occupations : Soldier, Korean Military special
                            unit, specializing in murders and espionnage
                            Missions; bodyguard of Kim II-sung
                            Date :
                            Place :
                            Victor :
                            Watcher : Research, Eastern Asia

Background
                            Born : North Korea, unknown date
                            First teacher : Violet Song
                            Known associates : North Korean Tigers,
                            Immortals of Mother Russia
                            Known ennemies : Violet Song, Woo Bok-Soon
                            First recorded sighting : 1932. Manchuria, China
                            Follower of Kim II-sung leading guerillas tactics
                            against Japanese army

North Korean Tigers Bin Jin-Soo
                            Known aliases : Beon In-yeong
                            Once victim of a Dark Quickening, never cured

Status
                            Army, guerillas warfare instructor
                            Date :
                            Place :
                            Victor :

Background
                            against Japanese army

North Korean Tigers Mo Jon-Jin
                            Known aliases : Bak Jin-Geong
                            Narcissic, manipulative personality; bi-sexual

Status
                            Army, debuking North Korean ‘traitors’
                            Date :
                            Place :
                            Victor :

Background
                            against Japanese army

North Korean Tigers Jeung Ming-jeong
                            Known aliases : Wang Yhe-Soo
                            Teenaged Immortal, psychopathic

Status
                            Army, assassin targeting South Korean military
                            Date :
                            Place :
                            Victor :

Background
                            against Japanese army

Violet Song
                            Known aliases : Violet Sung, Soshanna, Nguyen Xi
                            Notable characteristics : Master of disguise
                            Weapon(s) : Manchu broadsword
                            Inconclusive fight against Matsuhiro Kanagawa,

Status
                            Most recent base of operations : Seoul, South
                            Korea
                            Prior occupations : Murder for hire, international
                            courrier, escort girl, prostitute; also leader of the
                            North Korean Tigers, 1932 to 1950
                            Date :
                            Place :
                            Victor :
                            Watcher : Khan II Sung

Background
                            Born : 1651; Pyongyang, North Korea
                            First death : 1671, Prostitute murdered by
                            disgruntled customer
                            First teacher : Kan-chiang Ch’ih
                            Known associates : Kanchiang Ch’ih, Jin Ke,
                            Yim Wing-Chun, Woo Bok-Soon
                            Known past associates : Abbess Ng Mui, Wail Lin
                            Known ennemies : Matsuhiro Kanagawa, Korean
                            Initiative
                            First recorded sighting : 1671. North Korea.
                            Pyongyang bordello, found by Kanchiang

Woo Bok-Soon
                            Known aliases : Kim Zung-Bok, Koo Mi-Soon
                            Gwang Wok-Soon, Hyun Hyang-Soon
                            Notable characteristics : Champion of kickboxing
                            Weapon(s) : Malaysian kriss
                            Recorded kills : I Che-U, Hyoni Kim, Mok Kyu-
                            Hook, An Jon Inconclusive fight against Hiroji
                            Moto, 1247; Panyarachun Sundaravej, 1623;
                            Andre Korda, 1875

Status
                            Most recent base of operations : Seoul, South
                            Korea
                            Prior occupations : War nurse
                            Date :
                            Place :
                            Victor :
                            Watcher : Kang Soon-Ji

Background
                            Born : 966; Unified Silla, present-day Korea
                            First death : 993, Killed with family during Korea-
                            Khitan Wars
                            First teacher : Jong Dong-Hong
                            Known associates : Violet Song
                            Known past associates : Jong Dong-Hong,
                            Gil Jong-Duck, I Che-U, Hung Sung-Ah,
                            Ryom Joo-Hee, Kim Hong-do, Yoo Cho-Mi,
                            Yu Jin-yong, Lee Yang-ji
                            Known ennemies : Lobon Naro-Boshung, Kane,
                            Khabul & Senghi Khan, the Kurgan, Matsuhiro
                            Kanagawa, Andre Korda, Korean Initiative
                            First recorded sighting : 1231. Present-day South
                            Korea. Reuniting with former teacher

The South Korean army has finally accepted women among its ranks, and Woo Bok-soon seized the opportunity to join the soldier women who enlisted in tis ranks. Once a war nurse, Woo soldiered her way across countless campaigns in 1000 years, against Japan, North Korea, the United States, fought others of her kind and took the time to marry and raise families across the enrtire Korean country. Ever since Korea halved in two, she hoped to reunited with her lost relatives in North Korea, but he chances are limited.

Kang Soon-ji, September 2015

Hyech’o
                            Known aliases : Byung-chul, Lee Byung-Chul,
                            Lee Kun-Hee
                            Notable characteristics : Shaven head, lived on
                            Holy Grounds
                            Weapon(s) : Flamerge rapier, discarded
                            Inconclusive fight against Kamir, 1012; Lim Jao-
                            hee, 1142

Status
                            Most recent base of operations : Seoul, present-
                            day South Korea
                            Prior occupations : Buddhist monk, traveller
                            Date :
                            Place :
                            Victor :
                            Watcher : Wong Kuk

Background
                            Born : 768; Unified Silla, part of the Three
                            Kingdoms of Korea
                            First death : 798, Killed in landslide
                            First teacher : Jong Dong-Hong
                            Known associates : Hsian Tsiang, May-Ling Shen
                            Known past associates : Jong Dong-Hong,
                            Sanjiv Gupta, Shapur Vajapyee, Rajmathi Patel
                            Known ennemies : Lobon Naro-Boshung, Kamir
                            First recorded sighting : 999. Gange Valley, India
                            Encounter with Sanjiv Guypta, no challenge made

The Jongmyo Shrine was added to the UNESCO World Heritage Site list in 1995 and is located in Seoul. The shrine is dedicated to the spirits of the ancestors of the royal family of the Joseon Dynasty. It is heavily influenced by Korean Confucian tradition. An elaborate performance of ancient court music (with accompanying dance) known as Jongmyo jeryeak is performed there each year. When it was built in 1394 it was to be one of the longest buildings in Asia. There are 19 memorial tablets of kings and 30 of their queens, placed in 19 chambers. The shrine was burnt to the ground during the Imjin wars with Hyech’o thought lost, possibly killed by an immortal, but rebuilt in 1608 by Hyech’o himself.
                            His recent death is a true loss to the immortal world.

Watcher Bureau, South Korea

Comment

• Thanks for the latest chronicles, my friend. Much appreciated.
                              I'm currently working on the next instalment of the SIS/Hellfire club saga which i'll post over the weekend. And i'm sorting through that list of African Immortals for you which i'll try and post Monday.

Cheers
                              Apollo1

Comment

• Thanks a lot! (thumbs up)
                                3680 Immortals on my databases so far (wink!)

Cheers!
                                Gardner
                                Last edited by Gardner; 11-11-2017, 09:15 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot! (thumbs up)
                                  3680 Immortals on my databases so far (wink!)

Cheers!
                                  Gardner
                                  Bloody hell! Lol
                                  And here's me still sorting through the chronicles of the 2000-odd i have and hoping i haven't lost any! Which is why i'm grateful for you posting all the active and inactive Immortals of the present day, so at least I've got a place to organise from. Much appreciated.

As promised the next SIS/Hellfire Club instalment:

1002 - St Brice's Day Massacre. Fearing how much influence Ailef still wields among the Vikings still in England and the threat he poses, suspecting many of them may be aiding Elfrida's raids, Richeard convinces King Aethelred to order the deaths of all leading Danes in England. Among those killed is Gunhilde, the sister of King Sweyn I of Denmark.

1003 - Sweyn Forkbeard, King of Denmark, invades England in retaliation for the St Brice's Day Massacre. At his side is Ailef, and among his leading commanders is Elfrida and her Valkyries.

1004 - Elfrida leads raids in Devon and East Anglia.

1006 - Elfrida raids south eastern England from the Isle of Wight to Reading and spends the winter at Wallingford with Ailef. Richeard contemplates sending Alfgar to Wallingford to kill Elfrida, but recognises it would be a suicide mission and abandons the idea. By this time, Richeard has come to the realisation that Ailef outsmarted him by tricking Richeard into orchestrating the St Brice's Day Massacre so Ailef could invade England with the Danes at a distinct advantage. He vows he will never be tricked that way again.

1009 - Vikings led by Elfrida occupy Sandwich, Kent, attack London, and burn Oxford.

1011 - 29 Sept. Elfrida and the Danes capture Canterbury after a siege, taking Aelfheah, Archbishop of Canterbury, as a prisoner.

1012 - 19 Apr. Ailef has Aelfheah of Canterbury executed at Greenwich to prevent him being rescued by Richeard and Alfgar.

1013 - July. Sweyn Forkbeard, King of Denmark, is proclaimed as King within the Danelaw.
                                  25 Dec. Sweyn, with Ailef and Elfrida by his side, is proclaimed King of all England in London. Ailef orders the capture of Richeard and Alfgar, but they escape and flee to Normandy with Aethelred.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Cheers
                                  Apollo1

Comment

• Remind me to never challenge an Englishman on the history of his country lol
                                    Good work!

Fu Kang-ho moved out of Beijing with the People's Protectoratye trying to bully him into joining their little group. He settled in Abuja, Nigeria, joining hte local Chinese community.

Also :

Tantini Kahindu
                                    Notable characteristics ; Suffers from PTSD after
                                    having been raped and killed by Hutu soldiers
                                    Weapon : One-handed broadsword

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : Lagos, Nigeria
                                    Prior occupations : Student, Augustine Sisters
                                    school maintained by Beatriz Kimpa Vita
                                    Date :
                                    Place :
                                    Victor :
                                    Watcher : Elijah Okello

Background
                                    Original cultural affiliation : Congolese
                                    Born : 1985; Minova, DMR of the Congo
                                    First death : 2010, Raped and murdered by Hutu
                                    soldiers, her village was suspect in aiding and
                                    abettting Congo Defense Forces
                                    First teacher : Beatriz Kimpa Vita
                                    Known associates : Aletha Brown
                                    Known past associates : Beatriz Kimpa Vita
                                    First recorded sighting : 2011. Kinsashe, DMR of
                                    the Congo. Found by Beatriz

The horrors of gang rape and of the war in Congo reminds Tantini Kahindu of the wildlife in Africa : untamed, savage, destrying all beauti and innocence in this world. Six years after being ravaged by Hutu soldiers, her village destroyed for futile reasons, Tantini has found a new home in the Augustine convent maintained by immortal Beatriz Kimpa Vita. She studies, trains with the sword, learns about the vast world outside so that when she feels ready, she can leave Congo for good and make a new life for herself, hoping to keepr her nightmares away forever. This is agood person, a young woman scared and scarred but who, under proper guidance, will find her way on the Immortals scene and maybe in the Game.

Sister Felicité, Augustine Sister, 2017

Adam Douglas
                                    Known aliases : Doug Wambaugh
                                    Weapon : British infantry saber

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : Kaduna, Nigeria
                                    Zimbabweans community
                                    Prior occupations : Colon, Southern Rhodesia
                                    Date :
                                    Place :
                                    Victor :
                                    Watcher : Mary O’Hara

Background
                                    Original cultural affiliation : White Zimbabwean
                                    Born : 1852; Southern Rhodesia, present
                                    Zimbabwe
                                    First death : 1897; Second Matabele War, British
                                    settler massacred with family by Ndebele rebels
                                    First teacher : Clem Tholet
                                    Known past associates : Clem Tholet
                                    Known ennemies : Michelle Zvenyika
                                    First recorded sighting : 1897. Southern Rhodesia
                                    Found and mentored by Clemence Tholet

William Sheppard
                                    Known aliases : William Henry Sheppard, jr
                                    William Dee Jones, Father Sheppard
                                    Notable characteristics : Lives on Holy Grounds
                                    Weapon : Not carrying one

Status
                                    Most recent base of operations : Kano, Nigeria
                                    Prior occupations : Missionary priest
                                    Date :
                                    Place :
                                    Victor :
                                    Watcher : Charlene Haas

Background
                                    Original cultural affiliation : African-American
                                    Born : 1865; Waynesboro, VR USA
                                    First death : 1892; During travel to Congo, slaying
                                    thirty-six hippopotamus to prevent local famine,
                                    trampled by charging hippo
                                    First teacher : Beatriz Kimpa-Vita
                                    Known past associates : Beatrtiz Kimpa-Vita, also
                                    Robert Gould and pre-immortal Andrew Cord in
                                    battle agaisnt Union troops
                                    First recorded sighting : 1892. Kuba territory,
                                    Congo. Foudn and mentored by Beatriz

Last edited by Gardner; 11-14-2017, 05:33 AM.

Comment

• Thanks for the update re: Fu Kang-ho, my friend, he values his head too much to stick around, i guess lol
                                      The next part of the Richeard/Ailef chess game is coming, and i'll have that list of African Immortals this week, as soon as i can sort through all the paperwork! Lol

Cheers
                                      Apollo1

Comment

• Okay, here are more from Nigeria : a close-knit clan and a pair of warriors.

Bashir ibn Khalid al Kal
                                        Known aliases : Garuba Ibn Muhunnad
                                        Notable characteristics : Never seen without
                                        blood-brother Salim; master strategist
                                        Weapon : Hausa cavalry saber
                                        Inconclusive fight against Mohamed Ousmane,
                                        1749; Sankara Baba-Ladé, 1804

Status
                                        Most recent base of operations : Hausa State,
                                        Nigeria
                                        Prior occupations : Hausa warrior, sword for hire
                                        Date : 1880 Conquest of Southern Nigeria by the
                                        British
                                        Place : Hausa State
                                        Victor : Eadwulf, SIS

Watcher : Samira Kanté

Background
                                        Original cultural affiliation : Hausa
                                        Born : 15th century; Katsina State, West Nigeria
                                        First death : Defending Queen Amina of the
                                        Hausa against invadign Arabs
                                        First teacher : Sghair M’Barek
                                        Known associates : Selim Ibn Khalid Al Kal
                                        Known past associates : Sghair M’Barek
                                        Known ennemies : Fulani Immortal Clan
                                        First recorded sighting : 1804, Hausa Sate.
                                        During invasion of Hausaby the Fulani, fought
                                        Sankara Babba-Ladé leading the Fulani invasion

Salim ibn Khalid al Kal
                                        Known aliases : Mansir Ibn Muhunnad
                                        Notable characteristics : Never seen without
                                        blood-brother Bashir; master strategist
                                        Weapon : Tulwar sword
                                        Inconclusive fight against Aicha Guelleh, 1982

Status
                                        Most recent base of operations : Hausa State,
                                        Nigeria
                                        Prior occupations : Hausa warrior, sword for hire
                                        Date : 1880 Conquest of Southern Nigeria by the
                                        British
                                        Place : Hausa State
                                        Victor : Richeard of Mercia, SIS
                                        Watcher : Samira Kanté

Background
                                        Original cultural affiliation : Hausa
                                        Born : 15th century; Katsina State, West Nigeria
                                        First death : Defending Queen Amina of the
                                        Hausa against invadign Arabs
                                        First teacher : Sghair M’Barek
                                        Known associates : Bashir Ibn Khalid Al Kal
                                        Known past associates : Sghair M’Barek
                                        Known ennemies : Fulani Immortal Clan
                                        First recorded sighting : 1804, Hausa Sate.
                                        During invasion of Hausaby the Fulani, witnessed
                                        the fight between Bashir and Sankara Babba-Ladé

Chialuka Ifeanaso
                                        Known aliases : Chialuka Onyekachi
                                        Notable characteristics : Never seen without the
                                        other members of the Ifeanaso Family

Status
                                        Most recent base of operations : London, England
                                        franchiseproprietor, International African meals
                                        Prior occupations : Metalsmith, swordsmith
                                        Date :
                                        Place :
                                        Victor :
                                        Watcher : Ifeanaso Watcher team

Background
                                        Original cultural affiliation : Nigerian, Igbo people
                                        Born : Nigeria, unknown date
                                        Known associates : Ifeanaso family; husband of
                                        Chidmma, foster father of Adaese, Amara,
                                        Chikere and Kamdibe Ifeanaso, Olapede Chukwu,
                                        Orisa Kagame
                                        Known past associates : Orisa Kagame
                                        First recorded sighting : 12th century. Nri Kingdom,
                                        Nigeria. Encounter with Olapede Chukwu

Chidimma Ifeanaso
                                        Known aliases : Chidimma Onyechaki

Status
                                        franchiseproprietor, International African meals
                                        Prior occupations : Homemaker, traveller
                                        Date :
                                        Place :
                                        Victor :

Background
                                        Known associates : Ifeanaso family; spouse of
                                        Chiafuka, foster mother of Adaese, Amara,
                                        Chikere and Kamdibe Ifeanaso, Olapede Chukwu,
                                        Orisa Kagame

Adaese Ifeanaso
                                        Known aliases : Nwakego Chidiebele
                                        Weapon : Ashanti sword

Status
                                        Occupation : Freelance web designer/computer
                                        technical support
                                        Prior occupations : Indentured servant, Catholic
                                        nun, teacher, social worker, political activist
                                        Date :
                                        Place :
                                        Victor :

Background
                                        First teachers : Chialuka & Chidimma Ifeanaso
                                        Known associates : Ifeanaso Family, Olapede
                                        Chukwu, Orisa Kagame

Amara Ifeanaso
                                        Known aliases : Elewechi Okagbue
                                        Weapon : Damascus rapier, stole it from an Arab
                                        Immortal who once enslaved her

Status
                                        Prior occupations : Indentured servant, Catholic
                                        nun, teacher, social worker, political activist
                                        Date :
                                        Place :
                                        Victor :

Background
                                        Chukwu, Orisa Kagame

Chikere Ifeanaso
                                        Known aliases : Chikere Onyekachi
                                        Weapon : Tang sword with short blade

Status
                                        Occupation : Entrepreneur; mechanical genius,
                                        repairing and customizing motorbikes
                                        Prior occupations : Traveller, headhunter, drifter,
                                        gun for hire, sword for hire, slave
                                        Date :
                                        Place :
                                        Victor :

Background
                                        Chukwu, Orisa Kagame

Kamdibe Ifeanaso
                                        Known aliases : Onyeoruru Iloerika, Iheatu Ugorji
                                        Weapon : Black-braiids katana, gift from legendary
                                        black samurai Yasufe

Status
                                        Prior occupations : Drifter, warrior, mercenary,
                                        scholar, university student (Sorbonne, Yale,
                                        Oxford); once led 1816 Black Rebellion in Jamaica
                                        Date :
                                        Place :
                                        Victor :

Background
                                        Chukwu, Orisa Kagame
                                        Known past associates : Yasufe

And also...

Fatimatou Baghlani
                                        Known aliases : Djenebou, Rokimatou Al Kal
                                        Notable characteristics : Lives on Holy Grounds
                                        Weapon : Tuareg saber

Status
                                        Most recent base of operations : Ségou, Mali
                                        Occupation : Potter, raisign a family of seven
                                        children , presumably pre-Immortals sicne she
                                        trains them in the use of swords
                                        Prior occupations : Artesan, foster other of Ngolo
                                        Diarra, King of Babarra Empire (1766-1795)
                                        Date :
                                        Place :
                                        Victor :
                                        Watcher : Coumba N‘Daré

Background
                                        Original cultural affiliation : Malian, Bambara
                                        Converted tio Islam
                                        Born : 1640; Bambara Kingdom, Segou, Mali
                                        First death : 1660, Concubine of King Fa Sine
                                        killed twartng plot agaisnt his life
                                        First teacher : Sunda Kastagir
                                        Known past associates : Sunda Kastagir
                                        First recorded sighting : 1740. Bambara Empire,
                                        Mali. Encounter with Sunda Kastagir, heated
                                        romance with the Immortals she recognized as
                                        Sundiata Keita, her teacher

Chebesunde Takaihi
                                        Known aliases : « Born in deep darkness »
                                        Chemaiyo Cverono
                                        Notable characteristics : Never seen without her
                                        sisters of the Kalenjin tribe
                                        Weapon : Tribal spear, machete

Status
                                        Most recent base of operations : Nairobi, Kenya
                                        Prior occupations : Rebel fighter, anti-British
                                        cololnial rule
                                        Date :
                                        Place :
                                        Victor :
                                        Watcher : Research, Eastern Africa

Background
                                        Original cultural affiliation : Kenyan native,
                                        Kalenjin Kipsigis
                                        Born : 500-1600 AD; Emet ab Burgei, Kenya
                                        First teacher : Fire from the Sky
                                        Known associates : Afar Clan
                                        Known past associates : Fire from the Sky
                                        Known ennemies : Secret Immortals Society
                                        First recorded sighting : 1890. Kalenji land, Kenya
                                        Leading resietence guerillas against British
                                        colonial rule, in conflict with Secret Immortals
                                        Society

Jane Chirwa
                                        Known aliases : Jeanne-Marie Kawango
                                        Notable characteristics : Eyes sensitive to
                                        sunlight, wears spectacles; teenaged Immortal
                                        Weapon : British infantry saber
                                        Recorded kills : Eric Cannago

Status
                                        Most recent base of operations : Southern Malawi
                                        Occupation : Activist, trying to educated Malawi
                                        girls and protect them from sexual cleansing
                                        Prior occupations : Village girl; independant agent,
                                        Secret Immortals Society
                                        Date :
                                        Place :
                                        Victor :
                                        Watcher : Mobaladjé Dawani

Background
                                        Original cultural affiliation : Eastern African
                                        Nyanja people of Malawi
                                        Born : 1893; Southern Malawi, part of British
                                        Africa Protectorate
                                        First death : 1908; Raped by Eric Cannago, slit
                                        her own throat to avoid further rapes
                                        First teacher : Allegra Chambers
                                        Known past associates : Secret Immortals
                                        Services
                                        Known ennemies : Eric Cannago
                                        First recorded sighting : 1908. Southern Malawi
                                        Found by Allegra Chambers, SIS, married to a British settler

And William Sheppard moved out of Nigeria to Accra, Ghana
                                        Last edited by Gardner; 11-16-2017, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• And now Apollo, back to the salt mines lol
                                          I need 20 Immortals from Latin America, i.e Mexico, South America, Central America
                                          10 males, 10 females born from Mesoamerica era to present times.

Thank you in advance...

Btw, how has Apollo2 been doing ? Do you still work with him ?
                                          Last edited by Gardner; 11-16-2017, 08:04 AM.

Comment

And now Apollo, back to the salt mines lol
                                            I need 20 Immortals from Latin America, i.e Mexico, South America, Central America
                                            10 males, 10 females born from Mesoamerica era to present times.

Thank you in advance...

Btw, how has Apollo2 been doing ? Do you still work with him ?
                                            I don't work with Apollo2 anymore really. I still see him, but he has other things going on in his life these days. He lost interest when the old site went away and hasn't really got the interest back. I'm doing this myself now.
                                            I'll get those Latin American names for you and i will post those African names once I've got all the old chronicles sorted out.

In the meantime, here's the next chapter in the ongoing Richeard/Ailef saga:

1014 - 3 Feb. Richeard and Alfgar set in motion a plan to restore Aethelred to the throne. Richeard reaches out to loyalists in London and sends an agent, a trained assassin, who infiltrates the Royal court and poisons Sweyn Forkbeard. He dies at Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. His son, Cnut, is proclaimed King of England by the Vikings while Ailef suspects the hand of his former brother-in-arms.
                                            Mar. Aethelred returns to reclaim his throne at the invitation of English nobles, allies of Richeard and Alfgar. At the same time, thanks to Richeard's influence, Olaf II Haraldsson of Norway attacks London in support of Aethelred.
                                            Ailef and Elfrida urge Cnut to leave England and return to Denmark to enforce his rule there.
                                            Among the victims of Olaf of Norway's attack on London is a local street thug and cutpurse named Saegar Lightfingers, cut down by a Viking sword and found wandering the streets by Ailef, who takes him with him back to Denmark. Saegar will in time abandon his birth name for that of his Hellfire Club name Sampson Brass.

To add:

SAMPSON BRASS

Known aliases: Saegar Lightfingers (birth name)

Born: 985, London, Kingdom of England
                                            First death: 1014, killed during King Olaf II Haraldsson of
                                            Norway's attack on London
                                            First teacher: Ailef of Deira, aka Aldrich Monk

1015 - By this time, Richeard and Alfgar have come to the conclusion that Aethelred is an unsuitable king. This is further proven when Sigeferth and Morcar, chief thegns of the Five Boroughs of the Danelaw, come to an assembly in Oxford where they are murdered by Eadric Streona, Aethelred's enforcer whom Richeard suspects is an agent of Ailef, owing to his support of the invading Danes. Richeard and Alfgar throw their support to Edmund Ironside, Aethelred's son, who has revolted against his father and established himself in the Danelaw.
                                            Aug. Cnut launches an invasion of England with Ailef and Elfrida at his side, along with Ailef's protégé-in-training Saegar.

1016 - King Aethelred dies, and is succeeded by his son Edmund Ironside.
                                            May. Battle of Brentford: King Edmund defeats Cnut, who then besieges London. Both Richeard and Ailef fight in the battle, along with Alfgar and Elfrida. They all seek each other out, but the chaos of battle means they all avoid each other.
                                            18 Oct. Battle of Ashingdon: Cnut defeats King Edmund. Richeard and Ailef finally meet again in battle. Richeard gains the upper hand, but their fight is abandoned when the English are forced into retreat. Edmund signs a treaty with Cnut, leaving Edmund as king of Wessex only.
                                            30 Nov. King Edmund dies and Cnut takes control of the whole country, exiling the remaining members of Edmund's family, including his two sons, Edward and Edmund. Richeard and Alfgar are forced to leave Wessex and head north when Ailef sends men to hunt them down.

To add:

Inconclusive fight between Richeard of Mercia and Ailef of Deira, aka Aldrich Monk, 1016

TO BE CONTINUED

Cheers
                                            Apollo1

Last edited by Apollo1; 11-16-2017, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Hello Apollo! Good job again, I like what you did with Brass. I wonder why in one thousand years he didn't make it as at least a Black Bishop lol Lack of ambitions maybe ?

And one more African Immortal for your files :

Salomon Nyobé
                                              Known aliases : Ibrahim Mbassi
                                              Weapon : French Infantry saber

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Yaoundé,
                                              Cameroon
                                              Occupation : Social rights activist/blogger, trying to
                                              fight /endemic child abuse in Cameroon and also
                                              protecting migrant workers from exploitation
                                              Prior occupations : Civil rights activist, leading
                                              campaign of civi disobedience dubed « Operation
                                              Ghost Town » (1991)
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Anne Marie Kiessou

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Cameroonian
                                              Born : 1954; Subum, Northwestern Cameroon
                                              First death : 1986. Lake Nyos incident, intoxicated
                                              during eruptions of deadly gasses
                                              First teacher : Ibrahim Endele
                                              Known past associates : Ibrahim Endele
                                              Known ennemies : Barthelemy Kiesso
                                              First recorded sighting : 1991. Yaoundé,
                                              Cameroon. Leading Operation host Town with
                                              Ibrahim Endele

Kasanje

Known aliases : Goliwe Chiedebele
                                              Notable characteristics : Amoral war profiteer
                                              Weapon : Custom broadword, rumred to have it
                                              forged by Wayland Smith, master forger
                                              Inconclusive fight against Sghair M’Brek, 1670;
                                              Quuen Anna Nzanga, 1836

Status
                                              Most recent base of operations : Accra, Ghana
                                              Occupation : Businessman, weapons broker,
                                              selling them to armed groups in Somalia, DMR of
                                              Congo, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Sudan
                                              Prior occupations : Mercenary/marauder,
                                              Imbangala corps; founder, Kasanja Kingdom
                                              Date :
                                              Place :
                                              Victor :
                                              Watcher : Munachiso Nebechi

Background
                                              Original cultural affiliation : Angolan
                                              Born : Highlands of Angola, unknown date
                                              Known past associates : Joao Soares de Almeida,
                                              Grayson, Callestina, Paul Karros, Colonel Melike,
                                              Eternal Swords of Allah
                                              Known ennemies : Queen Nzanga, Sunda Kastagir
                                              First recorded sighting : 1670. South Angola
                                              Leader of the Imbangala corps, in war against
                                              Kingdom of Kongo, fought Sghair M’Barek
                                              Last edited by Gardner; 11-17-2017, 06:12 AM.

Comment

• Greetings, Gardner! I'll work on those 20 Latin American names for you and get them posted ASAP. In the meantime, could you post the active and inactive Immortals of Southeast Asia please?

Those African names are taking longer than i thought as my old chronicles are still in a bit of a mess at the moment and it's taking longer to sort through them than i thought. As soon as I've got everything sorted i'll list them here.

Anyway, here's the next chapter in the ongoing Richeard/Ailef saga:

1017 - Ailef arranges the marriage of Cnut to Aethelred's widow Emma of Normandy. Cnut then divides England into the four Earldoms of Wessex, Mercia, East Anglia and Northumbria controlled by himself, Eadric Streona, Thorkell the Tall, and Eric Haakonsson respectively.
                                                Christmas - Ailef arranges the murder of his former ally Eadric, having outlived his usefulness, and sends Saegar to carry out the killing. Ailef begins forging his protégé into a blunt instrument, a weapon to be used agaimst his enemies. Cnut appoints Leofric as Earl of Mercia.

1018 - Cnut succeeds his brother Harold II of Denmark on the Danish throne. Richeard and Alfgar remain in hiding in northern England, moving from place to place while planning their next move against Ailef and Elfrida.

1020 - Richeard and Alfgar smuggle themselves out of England and into Normandy.

1025 - Ailef helps King Cnut forge an alliance with Byzantine emperor Constantine VIII. Meanwhile, after 5 years scouring the length and breadth of the British Isles, Elfrida realises Richeard and Alfgar have escaped. Their whereabouts remain unknown to Ailef and Elfrida.

1027 - Cnut invades the Kingdom of Scotland, forcing Malcolm II to pay homage.
                                                14 May: Richeard and Alfgar attend the crowning of Henry I as King of France at Reims cathedral.

1028 - Cnut becomes King of Norway in addition to King of Denmark and England and Ailef, close adviser and friend to the king, has never been more powerful or influential. He revels in his personal victory over Richeard.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Cheers
                                                Apollo1

Comment

Working...
                                                X