No announcement yet.

What are you doing right now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trying to get a day off next week. Dreigha is having a device put into her back to help with pain
    Gonna change my evil ways...one of these days

Comment

• Our old TV died and even though it's probably fixable, Panasonic is out of the TV biz and we can't get parts. So, I've spent the whole day hooking up the new one. No manual. Still better than chemotherapy!!
      “A sinner can always repent, but stupid is forever.”
      Billy Sunday

Comment

• *wanders in a little shyly* Hi all! Long time no see. Had some computer troubles over the last year, but... Hopefully I'm on my way back. Been Missing ya'll.

*takes double look at post count...* Why did I ever have Andrew change it to that? It might have been nearly my post count, but that's embarrassing. Considering it looks like most of ya'll didn't.
        May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
        "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

• Hiya, Kat!
          Billy Sunday

Comment

• hey'ya Cool!
            May The Winds Be With You, while I'm searchin' for my lost shaker of salt. Makin' for the Trades on the outside. Lookin' for the Southern Cross. (J.Buffett 77/74)
            "Yeah, It's all fun and games until somebody gets Cursed," Sheriff Jack Carter ~ Eureka.

Comment

• Good. Webs and Z have been coming to APUK. Don't know if it's a last gasp or a resurgence, but it's nice.
              Billy Sunday

Comment

• yeah... Sort of a habit that needs reforming.

Comment

• Coolwater
                  Coolwater commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Nuh uhhh! Willum has wandered back in, too.

• It's been awhile since I posted, but I do lurk.

Had a job interview, didn't get the job. (Pack & slice for a bakery. It would have been a nice commute to a store I shop at.)

Mom's had her 4th chemo. Something happens every dang time. Plugged PICC, canceled because of a fever, etc. She's losing weight at an unrecommended rate.

Saw dad today for lunch. He's doing fine, thank God.

Comment

• Sympathy! Between clogs and infections, PIC lines can be a bear.
                  Billy Sunday

Comment

• She's managed to avoid the I-word so far. *knocks on wood furiously*

This month I've been buckling down to trying to figure out a paying side gig. My IT training is a decade old, I haven't dealt with kids in ages. Is it time to apply to McDonalds? (But they want younger people. Their online application form even assumes recent schooling.)

Comment

• Kat
                      Kat commented
                      Editing a comment
                      That sucks. I know what you mean thought. *sigh*

• I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope you find something that works for you soon!

I'm still translating the German Highlander TV tie-in novel. It sometime weird, sometimes hilarious, sometimes good. I'm heading to the U.S. next week to visit family in Washington State!

Comment

• Warrior, could you do catch up work on the IT training? There seem to be a lot of tech jobs out there. (and you, too, Kat. You're always fixing other folks machines for free!)

I'm doing laundry and blowing my nose a lot. Stupid goldenrod.
                      Billy Sunday

Comment

Working...
                      X