Original cultural affiliation: Pict
    Born: 236, Kingdom of Ce, Scotland
    First death: 269; Killed in tribal warfare
    First teacher: Lucius Oranius Capito
    Known past associates : Lucius Oranius Capito
    First recorded sighting : 270. Kingdom of Ce
    Found and mentored by Lucius Oranius Capito
    who taught him to pick only on the best of their kind
    Last edited by Gardner; 07-07-2021, 03:37 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    No worries, my friend i'll get you those Indian names ASAP. In the meantime, you asked for it!

Beathan of Ce

Most recent base of operations: Northumbria
    Prior occupations: Ditto
    Roster of Immortals Status: Deceased
    Date: 710
    Place: Northumbria
    Victor: Ailef of Deira, aka Aldrich Monk
    Watcher: Research, Immortals of the British Isles

Original cultural affiliation: Pict
    Born: 236, Kingdom of Ce, Scotland
    First death: 269; killed in tribal warfare
    First teacher: Undetermined

One of the earliest Pictish Immortals on record, somewhat of a legend in Dark Ages Scotland as a formidable warrior, invincible in battle, often described as "bathed in the blood of his foes", though in hindsight, this was probably his own blood from the many wounds he suffered in battle. During the Pict invasion of Northumbria in 710, he fought Ailef of Deira, who along with Richeard of Mercia, was fighting with the Northumbrians. Beathan is most notable as the first recorded kill of the infamous Aldrich Monk.

Research, Immortals of the British Isles

Any chance you could fill in the blanks?

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Gardner
    replied
    Looking forward to reading what you write !
    Can you find those Indian names ? Unless you are too busy with the Hellfire Club timeline ;-)

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Thanks for completing the bios, my friend, great work. And yes, i'm going to go back and create some chronicles for the time period I've done so far, which i'll get you to help me complete. I need some Immortal victims for Aldrich and Evangeline! Lol

Do you have the active and inactive Immortals of Central and Eastern Europe?

Cheers
    Apollo1
    Last edited by Apollo1; 12-14-2017, 09:21 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gardner
    replied
    Please give me 15 names from India, any background or culture of your choosing.
    Any place you like. 2males/1female ratio.
    Thanks in advance

Last edited by Gardner; 02-04-2020, 10:31 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    You're right about the presence of other Immortals during the SIS/Brimstone conflict, so I've created a couple of hopefully interesting chronicles, which i hope you'll help me flesh out a bit:

Caedela of Haestinges

Most recent base of operations: Dover, Kingdom
    of England
    Prior occupations: Peasant farmer, blacksmith
    Date: September 1051
    Place: Dover
    Victor: Saegar Lightfingers, aka Sampson
    Brass
    Watcher: Dremca of Dover.

Original cultural affiliation: Saxon
    Born: 526, Kingdom of Haestinges
    First death: 557, blacksmith murdered by a wealthy
    client for failing to deliver a sword on time
    First teacher: (any ideas?)

For six years Caedela was one of the most prominent leaders of organised resistance in Dover, protesting the rule of Edward the Confessor and his extortionate taxes. Always a supporter of the common man, Caedela had nearly five centuries as a lone outlaw fighting the nobility on behalf of the peasantry, so it was no surprise when he led a violent clash between the people of Dover and the visiting Eustace II, Count of Boulogne. After Godwin, Earl of Wessex, refused to punish the people of Dover, Immortal schemer Ailef of Deira, an adviser to Edward, sent his hatchet man, fellow Immortal Saegar Lightfingers, and a small band of trained thugs to root out the rebels and kill them. Sixteen men and women, the leaders of the resistance, were brutally murdered by Saegar and his henchmen. Caedela challenged his fellow Immortal to a private duel, as is the Immortal way, but Saegar, as is his wont, set his thugs upon Caedela first, weakening him. Still, Caedela killed five of his attackers but was so badly battered and wounded, that it was easy for Saegar to inflict a fatal blow. After sending his men away to mop up any stragglers, Saegar dragged Caedela into the woods and struck off his head. The act of the coward that he is.

Dremca of Dover, 1051

Huidemar of Avranches

Most recent base of operations: Caen,
    Normandy
    Brionne, son of Reginald I, Count of Burgundy
    Prior occupations: Mercenary sword, soldier
    Date: 10 August 1047
    Place: Battle of Val-es-Dunes, near Caen
    Victor: Richeard of Mercia
    Watcher: Research, Medieval Europe

Original cultural affiliation: Gallic
    Born: 461, Kingdom of Soissons, Western
    Roman Empire
    First death: 485; soldier in town militia killed in
    Saxon raid
    First teacher: (any ideas?)

Huidemar of Avranches was a Norman Immortal who fought by the side of the rebel Norman barons led by Guy of Brionne against the forces of William of Normandy. A life-long soldier, he spent his immortality roaming from one battlefield to another usually fighting for whoever paid him the most. At the Battle of Val-es-Dunes, he came up against Saxon Immortal Richeard of Mercia, future leader of the SIS. They fought a private duel after the battle in the nearby present-day town of Canteville and Huidemar proved no match for the wily Richeard, even at this time one of the most skilled swordsmen in the Immortal community.

Watcher Research, Medieval Europe

Cheers
    Apollo1

Last edited by Apollo1; 12-13-2017, 10:22 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Still going through my old chronicles, my friend, and it's taking awhile to sort them all out, so haven't found that Immortal you're looking for yet. When i find it, you'll be the first to know! Lol

Once i'm updated with all the currently active and inactive Immortals which you're so kindly helping me with, i'll be trying to sort out all the deceased Immortals and updating those.

The next chapter of the SIS/Brimstone saga:

1051 - Richeard and Alfgar help William of Normandy counter the ambitions of Geoffrey Martel, the Count of Anjou, when he occupies the county of Maine. Together with King Henry of France, they succeed in driving Geoffrey from the county, and in the process, William is able to secure the strategically important Belleme family strongholds at Alencon and Domfort.
    September: Godwin, Earl of Wessex, is exiled from England by King Edward the Confessor, for refusing to take action against the townspeople of Dover. Ailef suspects Elfrida had a hand in Godwin's actions and confronts her outside London. She accuses him of following a weak king and of losing his touch, but Ailef asserts his authority and threatens to have her arrested and exiled. Saegar and armed soldiers arrive to back up Ailef, but Elfrida's Valkyries have also accompanied their mistress, and a stalemate ensues. Both Ailef and Elfrida agree an uneasy truce, but a century of trust between the two is broken. The future White King and Black Queen of Brimstone/Hellfire Club would from this moment on work together only for mutual gain rather than the trust and friendship they once shared.

TO BE CONTINUED

Could you post the active and inactive Immortals of Central and Eastern Europe, please.

Cheers
    Apollo1
    Last edited by Apollo1; 12-11-2017, 08:50 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Good job, my friend, i loved the story of Anna Flavia Salvador and the way she turned against her abusive husband. A modern tale in the Immortal story. Great work.

Here's the next chapter in the SIS/Brimstone saga:

1042 - 8 June: Harthacanute dies at a feast, poisoned by Elfrida on the orders of Ailef, and is succeeded by his half-brother Edward the Confessor as King of England.

1043 - 3 April: Ailef, Elfrida and Saegar attend the coronation of Edward the Confessor at Winchester Cathedral.

1047 - 10 August: Battle of Val-es-Dunes; Richeard and Alfgar fight with William, Duke of Normandy and King Henry I of France as they secure control of Normandy by defeating rebel Norman barons at Caen.

1048 - Elfrida and her Valkyries help drive off the last Viking raid on England. The unsuccessful raiders flee to Flanders.
    King Edward, at the urging of Ailef, goes to war against Flanders, blockading the English Channel with a fleet based at Sandwich.

1050 - The first dispute begins between Ailef and Elfrida over who they should support on the throne of England. Ailef continues to back Edward, but Elfrida has begun a relationship with the 22-year-old Harold Godwinson, son of Godwin, Earl of Wessex, who she sees as the future King and more dependable than Edward.

TO BE CONTINUED

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Thanks for these latest chronicles, my friend, much appreciated!

The next chapter of the SIS/Brimstone saga coming soon!

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Okay, here's the next instalment of the SIS/Brimstone saga:

1037 - Ailef, Elfrida and Saegar are at Harold's side in London as he is recognised as King of England in his own right.
    On the advice of Ailef, Harold exiles Emma of Normandy to Bruges. Richeard sends Alfgar to Bruges to meet with Emma and gather information on Ailef.

1039 - Elfrida leads an unsuccessful English invasion of Wales.

1040 - 17 Mar: Harold Harefoot, King of England, dies.
    June: Ailef, Elfrida and Saegar are at Sandwich, Kent, as Harthacanute lands and becomes King of England.

1041 - Elfrida puts down a rebellion in Worcester.
    Ailef conspires with Siward, Earl of Northumbria, to murder Eadwulf III of Bamburgh, thus incorporating Bernicia into Northumbria. Siward thus becomes an ally of Ailef and owes him a favour.
    Edward the Confessor returns from exile to become the heir of Harthacanute, and is approached by Ailef, who offers to help him attain the throne.

TO BE CONTINUED

Could you post the active and inactive Immortals of Western Asia, please.

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    For me, Carter was different from other Western Immortals because he was a clearly Caucasian male in a centuries-long partnership with a Muslim Immortal immersed in the Middle Eastern world, and to top it all was blond haired, standing out from the Asian crowd as it were! Lol

I'll have those Brazilian names for you soon, as well as the next SIS/Brimstone instalment.

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Thanks for the latest chronicles, my friend. Once again, much appreciated!
    Re: Carter Wellan; yeah, i think the actor from the series is a good choice, setting him apart from other Western Immortals.

I'll have the next SIS/Brimstone chapter up ASAP.

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Okay, my friend, here all those names you wanted.

First up, the female Latin American names:

Spanish origin:

Aura Angeloz
    Felicitas Camardan
    Ynez De Urquiza
    Jimena Garbajosa
    Ricarda Lozada
    Nuela Montavez
    Velia Fiz

Portuguese origin:

Lucimar Botelho
    Irene Da Cunha-Lisboa
    Ana Flavia Salvador

And those ESA names:

Fayza Ikmat Biba
    Ja' far Daei
    Mohsen ibn Rida-Siraj
    Sami Nazari - English Muslim
    Kian Zahed - Irish Muslim
    Gulbuddin Shah
    Behrad Hamayoun
    Abdul Razzad

And could you post the active and inactive Immortals of Southern Asia, please!

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Could be an interesting idea. She is, after all, the Black Queen, and in later centuries, unlike the SIS, Brimstone/the Hellfire Club moved away from politics and more into personal gain, criminal enterprises, and basically being a pain in the ass for the SIS.

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Gardner
    Evangeline's bodyguards : her own private corps of Hellions... Dubbing them Valkyries and I guess she must have had hundreds of mortal girls bodyguarding her over the centuries.
    All orphans ? Pre-immortal orphans ? lol
    No, my friend, never pre-Immortals lol She doesn't trust other female Immortals, remember?
    And yes, she's trained hundreds. Most of the girl orphans she trains come from abused backgrounds, so she sees it as rescuing them and giving them purpose.

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Loved what you did there with the new ESA! Glad to see my original ESA idea sprang new roots in your own imagination, my friend lol
    Could you post the chronicles of the Immortals Matoub killed? I notice there are updates there to my own lists.
    I'll be posting those 10 female Latin American names first, then i'll get straight onto those ESA names you want!

In the meantime, the next chapter of the SIS/Brimstone struggle:

1029 - Richeard and Alfgar arrive in Normandy and offer their services to Robert, Duke of Normandy, who Richeard has determined will offer a chance for him to outwit Ailef, due to his continued support for the exiled English princes Edward and Alfred.

1031 - Ailef and Elfrida are by the side of King Canute as he invades Scotland and forces the submission of Malcolm II of Scotland.

1034 - Against the advice of Richeard, Duke Robert of Normandy decides to go on pilgrimage to Jerusalem.

1035 - Jan: Robert, Duke of Normandy convenes a Council and has the assembled Norman magnates swear fealty to his son William as his heir on the advice of Richeard and Alfgar, who see the youth's potential in Richeard's long-term plan. Robert dies in early July at Nicaea, on his way back to Normandy.
    12 Nov: King Canute dies and is succeeded by Harold Harefoot as King of England.

1036 - After Harold's half-brother Harthacanute claims the English throne, the Council of Oxford, which includes Ailef, declares Harold regent for Harthacanute. On the advice of Ailef and Elfrida, Harold seizes the royal treasury from Queen Emma of Normandy.
    5 Feb: The exiled prince, Alfred Aetheling, with support from Alfgar, who accompanies him with a small band of chosen men, is blinded and murdered in an ambush while attempting to seize the throne of England from Harold. Elfrida, who arranged the ambush, leading her newest group of Valkyries, confronts Alfgar and the two fight once again, while Saegar kills the English prince. Outnumbered, Alfgar breaks off the duel with Elfrida and flees with his few remaining men.

TO BE ADDED:

Inconclusive fight between Alfgar of Winchester and Elfrida of York, aka Evangeline Black, 1036

EVANGELINE BLACK

Notable characteristics: Always accompanied by six mortal female
    bodyguards, all orphans adopted and personally trained in weapons and
    martial arts by Evangeline, notable for their smart black pant suits and
    sunglasses, known as her Valkyries

(Note: if one of her Valkyries is killed she already has several trained women
    waiting to assume their place, so she always has six by her side)

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Gardner
    replied
    Very good! I like this series of names.

For your central Asia list:

Emomali Nabiyev
    Known aliases : Junaid Khan
    Notable characteristics : Religious fundamentalist,
    turned over to ISIL; trained falcon
    Weapon : Moorish boradsword
    Recorded kills : None, not a player of the Game

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Afghanistan
    Ministry of Tajikistan, fighting Islamists, c
    Prior occupations : Tajik rebel fighter,
    leading uprising against Sovier rule in Central Asia
    Roster of Immortals Status : Active
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Wang Lie

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Tajik Muslim
    Born : 1880; Kulob, Tajikistan
    First death : 1917, Leading Basmachi movement
    against the Bolcheviks, captured, tried and
    executed by firing squad
    First teacher : Amyr Beg
    Known past associates : Nargis Shahidi,
    Lyudmilla Beketova, Amyr Beg
    First recorded sighting : 1945. Tajikistan. Solder of
    he Red Army, fighting Nazi Germany, encounter
    with Nargis Shahidi and Lyudmilla Beketova

Last edited by Gardner; 11-24-2017, 05:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Thanks for the chronicles, my friend, much appreciated again.

In the meantime, i have the first batch of Latin American names you wanted. First off, i have ten male names:

Names of Spanish origin:

Beturian Allende
    Prejun Casamayor
    Arxel De Tavira
    Xuoco Elcano
    Elixio Hoero
    Tome Luna
    Aleix Miguez

Names of Portuguese origin:

Modesto Anjos
    Eulogio Guajira
    Valdinei Sa Pinto

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Gardner
    replied
    Good research work again, Apollo1
    Here are the Southeast Asian immies :

Alyssa Bautista
    Known aliases : Lilet Chak
    Notable characteristics : Teenaged immortal
    Weapon : Kampilan, traditional Filippino sword
    Recorded kills : Sebastiàn Benedict, Sin Sang-
    chul,Alec Thorne, Krishna Patel

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Angeles City,
    Philippines
    Prior occupations : Traveller, house worker,
    indentured servant
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Maria Belquis

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Filipino
    Born : 1964; Manilla, Philippines
    First death : 1978; Stabbed by client
    First teacher : Horacio Aquiler
    Know associates : Kin-ngoh Tay
    Known past associates : Horacio Aquiler,
    May-Ling Shen
    First recorded sighting : 1980 .Manila, Philippines
    Found on the streets by Horacio Aquiler

The movie ‘Lilet never happened‘ featuring the life of an underage prostitute in Manilla had for main actress an actual teen prostitute called Lilet, aka Alyssa Bautista, a street teen fending for herself in the Philippines sicne 1886, the years of her first sighting. She lived a life of thievery and prostitution, on the fringes of society and where the Game was concerned taking advantage of her youthful looks, taking immortals off-guard with a knife, or poisoned cosmetics before taking their heads. Be they merchants for a foreign power, businessmen, tourists or the odd sexual predator, they fell to her sword and we are positive that a fair number of missing immortals on our roster are among her known quarries. While the movie depicting her life is heart-breaking, and tells hard truths about underage prostitution in Southeast Asia, Alyssa made her choice in life, or maybe she lives this life because she knows no other way to live.

Watcher Bureau, Southeast Asia

Ramelan
    Known aliases : Burhanuddin Arahap, Raden
    Kartawidjaja, Sutan Sjahrir, Haryayiid Ramelan
    Notable characteristics : Former cannibalism
    practicioner
    Weapon : Klewang machete
    Recorded kills : Ulfah Kawilarang, Tjipo Adjeng,
    Horacio Aquiler, Leung Ka-Fai, Jane Durieux,
    Andrew Kaspis, Razak Mohamed
    Inconclusive fight against Keiko Watanabe, 1832;
    Moen Claes, 1966; Razak Mohammed, 2011

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Meulaboh, Sumatra
    Indonesia.
    Prior occupations : Pirate ship captain
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Avner Maor

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Batak
    Born : North Sumatra, Indonesia; undetermined date
    First death : Unrecorded
    First teacher : Giovanni Caboto
    Known past associates : John Cabot, Siah-Seck
    First recorded sighting : 1822; Pematangsiantar,
    Sumatra, taught the Game by Giovanni Caboto

In 1999, Andrew Kaspis' body was found by his Watcher, headless, after being missing for one week. Not only did it remove an excellent player of the Game from the world, but also a brillant researcher on the verge of finding cures for some of mankind's plagues such as heart diseases.
    But I'm not writing Kaspis' final report. His death is linked to the activities of a fearsome headhunter, not only an immortal but also a genuine headhunter : born in Indonesia around the 17° Century, Ramelan of the Batak hailed from a culture that saw men bring the art of eating human flesh to the ranks of science.
    Giovanni Caboto, aka John Cabot, immortal, visited Batak land on February 1820. His ship had to put in for water at Tapanuli, a very large bay a quarter of the way down the Sumatra coast to Bencoolen. The country here was inhabited by a proto-Malay race called the Bataks. His friend and Watcher Marsden, in his History of Sumatra, had said the Bataks were cannibals. So had some earlier Portuguese explorers. There was something too in Marco Polo's 'Travels' to that effect. Raffles found 'the Bataks are not a bad people, notwithstanding they eat one another. They are not savages, for they write and read, and think as much or more than those brought up in our national school'. He admits that 'the Bataks' 'state of society is very peculiar'.
    Cabot made an educated man out of Ramelan, teaching him of the Western world, but also of the Game, of Quickenings and the power they gave. Since cannibals also believe severing an ennemy's head and eating his flesh will give them his powers, Ramelan made a point of challenging every immortal he met in Southeast Asia, taking their heads and keeping them as trophies, shrunken.
    After parting company with Stein, Ramelan went back to Sumatra were he met up with immortal pirate Siah-Seck ("Black Dog") with whom he hooked up and started plundering the China sea, ransacking ships, taking heads and making quite a name for himself : Ramelan, the immortal cannibal who will take your head and also your body ! One century later, Ramelan might perfectly have integrated the ways of the "civilized" world, but still : he is the ultimate headhunter of the immortals community.

Avner Maor
    Djarkata, 2004

Maya Sokhit
    Known aliases : Chanthou Oeur
    Notable characteristics : 5’2’’ tall
    Weapon : Standard tachi
    Recorded kills : Preap Sovath,Leopold Keita, Khemeng, Lok Tsui, Lee Jun Li,
    Van Narong

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Monastery of
    Sagaing, Burma
    Prior occupations : Librarian, Western litterature
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Frank Cho

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Cambodian
    Born : 1949; Kampong Speu, Cambodia
    First death : 1975; Librarian murdered with 1
    Millions Cambodians by Khmer Rouges
    First teacher : Duncan MacLeod
    Known associates : Sau Bau Gyi
    Known past associates : Duncan MacLeod
    First recorded sighting : 1975. Kampong Speu.
    Found and mentored by Duncan MacLeod at this
    time helping bury children murdered by Khmer
    Rouges

Duncan MacLeod tends to drive his students wild, leaving them unchecked on the immortal scene. Richie Ryan matured into a prolific player of the Game, Gregor Czardas is neurotic, Danny Cimoli was given the fear of God so to speak, to the extent of comign after his teacher’s head, Devon Merrick was left untrained.
    I could go on. Maya Samphan is one of the immortal women he took under his care and showed as less psychological skills with the poor woman than with Cimoli or hapless Yora Comba, we should be lucky she didn’t become a serial kilelr like Lucretia Calabriani. This is a decent woman who has been playing the Game in her own fashion, coming after any immortal hurting her people while at the same time preserving as many books as she can at the Monastery of Saigang, in Burma.

Frank Cho

Siah-Seck
    Known aliases : Qaratai Kereyid, Tung, Kwan Ngo,
    Siavash Sarlati
    Notable characteristics : None
    Weapon : Boarding pirate saber
    Recorded kills : Armand Vajaras, Li-ming Wu,
    Chao-Chak Chalor
    Inconclusive fight against Ikmat Ibn Abid, 1505;
    Sarah of Antioch, 1635; Eshref Cano, 1648,
    Koert Bloodgood, 1692; Rocco Lago, 1815

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Singapore,
    Malaysia
    Malaysia
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Tao Wong

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Turk
    Born : 1367, City port of Turkey, unspecified
    First death : 1396, Pirate killed boarding a merchant
    ship
    First teacher : Xavier St Cloud
    Known associates : Kellistra
    Known past associates : Xavier St Cloud, Benjamin
    Constant, Cybele Wong, Hachim Barro-Diene; Deng
    Zhen, Neveda Erez, Imagawa Kata, Bo Gang,
    Hayam-Wuruk Alatas, Ho-soon Kit, Ahmet Ali
    Celikten, Majuddin Bin Rajab, Hassan-ii-Sabah,
    First recorded sighting : 1396 Pacific South-West
    Found and mentiored by Xavier St.Cloud

To : Watcher Tribunal
    Date : 25 December 2011

After killing their way across Iran, Irak and Israel, Sghair M'Barek and Fethi Zouaoui made their way to Jerusalem, Palestine, where they hoped to find the fabled Ishtar of Erech and her consort, man of peace Jesus of Nazareth. While we shudder at the idea of immortals fighting in a holy city like Jerusalem, let alone killing Jesus Christ himself, we didn't neeed to be afraid : the two immortals were met on the outskirts of the city by Ishtar and Siah-Seck, pirate woman ad long-standing associate of Kellistra when they were operating in London in 1888 as the Whitechapel Trio. Instead of spending the day of Christmas with her lover, also his birthday, Ishtar was forced to fight again; Siah-Seck, not a Christian herself, found thrilling to score another victory for Ravenwood.

Siah-Sek's name means "Black Dog" in Turkish. She first appears in Watcher records in 1396, where she was observed meeting her presumed first death. At the time she was already a full-fledged pirate, and in fact died boarding a vessel on the Black Sea. It is only by chance that a Watcher had taken passage aboard this unlucky ship, and survived to record the emergence of this highly intriguing immortal. Although Siah-Sek was then Watched and her history recorded diligently by Watchers of proven skill, it was not until she met Benjamin Constant several centuries later (!!) that it became obvious that this old and dangerous immortal was not a man, but a woman ! Evidently, Siah-Sek could not resist Constant's charms. A flaw that would be the downfall of many women both immortal and mortal. Her shocking mesalliance with young Benjamin was the scandal of London society, but it gave the clue to her current Watcher: the pirate was a piratess and always had been so, living her entire career in male disguise and never once being found out. She was a seaman at the time of her first death and a smuggler; an infamous pirate and highwayman in later days, roaming the Mediterranean area and the area of Ankara. Almost to the present day, Siah-Sek was the scourge of merchant ship captains and proprietors of cruising boats. Siah-Sek vanished in 1987 and is presumed deceased. I have searched for my immortal for five long years now, and must reluctantly close the Chronicle of one of the most swashbuckling women ever born . . .

Oshima Kalashi, 3.06.1990
    Watcher Research, Asian Bureau

Gardner & Sylvia Volk, 2000

Chani Chuparat
    Known aliases : Chanika Suthjaritkul,
    Chani Nittpatansai
    Notable characteristics : 4'7''
    Weapon : Thai krabong
    Recorded kills : Soeprapto, Jaidee Samak,
    Prachuap Lukgami, Seok Gi-Su, Tran Loc
    Inconclusive fight against Sudarak Praetung, 1424;
    Sun Ching, 1688; Krijak Chamlong, 1899

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Bangkok, Thailand.
    Brothels; Bangkok Recovery Center
    Prior occupations : Social worker, traveller, student
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Sonia Cooling

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Thai
    Born : 1323; Samut Prakhan, Thailand
    First death : 1347, Murdered by husband when she
    couldn't produce an heir
    First teacher : May-Ling Shen
    Known associates : Chao-tak Chalor; Ravenwood
    Immortals, Nuha Kalash
    Known past associates : May-Ling Shen, Frances
    Drummond, Cho Mi-ja, Sinawathra, Tata Somnag
    Known ennemies : Seok Gi-Su, Tran Loc
    First recorded sighting : 1380 Thailand; found
    and mentored by May-Ling Shen

Chani turned down Ravenwood’s offer to join their ranks as bodyguards of celebrities, she has much to do in her job, way too many brothels to close down and children to save from predatory pedophiles. There is also the small business of havign to play the Game so as to cull immortal numbers in Thailand from European pedophiles, she bags one each passing years. Great help from corrupt police force too, she has to bribe them so she can get proper investigations on brothels and no investigation on decapitated bodies lying around.

Sonia Cooling, 2012

Kin-ngoh Tay
    Known aliases : Julia Bonifacio, Susana Narvaez,
    Karen Tolleno
    Notable characteristics : Warlike woman-at-arms
    Weapon : Kampilan, traditional Filippino sword
    Inconclusive fight against Carlos Montoya, 1892;

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Phillipines
    Philippine Army all-female company
    Prior occupations : Fillipino warrior; co-leader,
    Katipunan, Philipines revolutionary society
    against Spanish rule; Tondo freedom fighter
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Isabel Abyssirah

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Filippino
    Born : 1501; Mactan Island, Philippines
    First death : 1521; Fighting Portuguese soldiers
    led by explorer Ferdinand Magellan
    First teacher : Cassivellaunus
    Known associates : Alyssa Bautista
    Known past associates : Cassivallaunus,
    Anastasio Felix (aka Jomo Larruceo)
    Known ennemies : Akasaganga
    First recorded sighting : 1521. Mactan Island
    Found and mentored by Andswaru, aka
    Cassivellaunus, Magellan’s cartographer

Cristina Tiahahu
    Known aliases : Sinta Rahayu, Letilu Belquis
    Notable characteristics : Teenaged Immortal
    Flower tattoos on right shoulder
    Weapon : Moluccan saber
    Recorded kills : None known

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Sumatra,
    Indonesia
    and fauna of Indonesia
    Prior occupations : Rebel fighter, leading Guerillas
    against Ducth colonial goverment and against
    Japanese forces of occupation, WWII
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Javier Arruceo

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Moluccan
    Born : 1800; Molucca, Indonesia
    First death : 1818, Fighting Dutch colonial
    government along with Pattimura
    First teacher : Supriya Bhaskar
    Known associates : Jawahir Saleh
    Known past associates : Supriya Bhaskar
    Known ennemies : Ramelan of the Batak
    First recorded sighting : 1818. Molocca, Idonesia
    Disciple of Supriya Bhaskar, later trained after she
    helped escape Dutch colonists, faking her death

Kan-chiang Ch’ih
    Known aliases : Kan-Chiang Mo-Yeh, Khan Chang,
    Liu Feng-wu
    Notable characteristics : Greyish hair
    Weapon : Never seen carryin any

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Rayong, Thailand.
    Prior occupations : Metalsmith, traveller, teacher
    Roster of Immortals Status : Inactive
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Lia Wen

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Chinese
    Born : 4th Century BC, China
    First death : From legend, swordsmith displeasing
    the King of Ch'uh
    First teacher : Nakano Yodaruchi
    Known past associates : Master Nakano, Ditaka
    Khumpai, Panyarachun Sundaravej, Ma Daek-Suk,
    Ma Chun-Ja, Isuke Ishkand, Maraja-Kalo, Violet
    Song, No Muong, Khan Singh, Thai Anh Tam
    Known enemies : Hattori Hanzo, Matsuhiro
    Kanagawa, Safiyah Khan, Ling Wang Pai
    First recorded sighting : 1000, Pacific Southwest
    Inconclusive fight against Matsuhiro Kanagawa

According to legend, immortal Kan-chiang lived from 403 to 221 B.C., the period of the Warring Kingdoms, China was divided into militaristic states fighting with increasing ferocity as they refined the machinery of warfare. Towards the end of this period, two large kingdoms, Ch'u and Ch'in, having subdued many of the other kingdoms, were each striving towards the goal of unifying China under one rule.
    The tale of "The Magic Swords" discloses what the Original cultural affiliations of this immortal might have been :
    In ancient China, Kan-chiang the wondrous swordsmith took three years to forge a matched pair of swords (called male and female swords) angering the King of Ch'u who vowed to slay the smith when the blades were delivered. As the smith completed his task, his wife was nearing her time of birth, and her husband told her he feared that the King would kill him; he told her that if her child was a son, then when this son came of age, to have him go to the south hill where on a stone, stood a pine with the sword in its back. Then he set off, bearing the female sword, to deliver to the King - who had been warned by divination that the swordsmith would cheat him of the male sword - and who killed him in a rage.
    When the swordsmith's son Ch'ih came of age, his mother told him this terrible story and sent him out to find the sword. Leaving the house, the boy faced south; there he saw no hill, but a pillar of pine on a base of stone; with his axe he hewed open the back and found the male sword. Then he burned for revenge day and night.
    The King dreamed that a youth was coming to kill him, and offered a thousand in gold for the lad's head; Ch'ih heard of this and fled into the mountains, singing a sad song as he did. There, he met a stranger and told his tale; the stranger said, "I hear the King offered a thousand in gold for your head. Give me the sword and your head! And I will avenge your father."
    "Excellent!" cried the youth. Then and there he slit his throat; then, still standing upright, he offered the sword with one hand, his own head with the other.
    "I shall not betray you," promised the stranger, and only then did the boy's body topple; carrying the head, the stranger then went to the King . . . who was delighted. "Reward me!" said the stranger, "but first, remember: this is the head of a brave man. You had best boil it in a cauldron."
    The King did so. But for three days and nights the head would not perish, but leapt up angrily in the boiling water whenever it beheld the King. The stranger said then, "I fear the boy's head will never cook until Your Majesty comes close to rebuke it!" But when the ruler drew near, the stranger drew the male sword and swopped the royal head off with a single blow, letting it fall in the cauldron; then he cut off his own head, and it too fell into the soup. All three heads cooked into one, and therefore the King's people divided the whole into three portions and buried them in the place now called the Tomb of the Three Kings.
    According to some versions, Kan-Chiang Mo-yeh was the swordsmith's name; others say these were two names, those of the swordsmith and his wife, or else those of the male and female sword.

Watcher Research, Southeast Asia

Sau Bau Gyi
    Known aliases : Ashin Wirathu
    Notable characteristics : Shaven head, lives on
    Holy Grounds
    Weapon(s) : Burmese war sword, discarded
    Recorded kills : Fanees Skdar (suspected)
    Inconclusive fight against Ma Thida, 1748

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Monastery of
    Sagaing, Burma
    Prior occupations : Soldier of Burmese army under
    King Tabinshwehti; soldier, Konbaung Dynasty
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Than Aye

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Burmese, member of
    the Buddhist monkood
    Born : 1531; Kingdom of Taungoo, Burma
    First death : 1551, In war against Kingdom of Mon
    First teacher : Hsien-Tsiang
    Known associates : Hsien-Tsiang, Maya Samphan
    Known past associates : Darius, Kan-Chiang
    Ch’ih, Kiaw Win, Law-Yone
    Known ennemies : Lobon Naro-Boshung,
    Immortal Maiden
    First recorded sighting : 1551. Kingdom of
    Taungoo. Found and mentored by Hsien-Tsiang

Once a warrior, mass murderer, serial rapist and kilelr of women and children, with sins on his cosncience to make the devil pale with envy, Sau Bay Gyi was so feared and hated on the South Asian continent that his enneies were too numerous to count and there has been a fair number of immortals coming at the doors of his monastery, requesting his head on a silver plate. But Sau Bau Gyi made peace with his ghosts and accepted that the evil immortal he once was had disappeared forever, all this thanks to the teahcings of Hsien-Tsiang, oen of he most peaceful immortals on Earth, the Darius of Southeast Asia.
    His latest conflict came in 2010 when a Mon immortal challenged him for crimes comitted against her people, and this time he was ready to surrender, but his friend Maya Samphan would’nt allow it and she dispatched Law-Yone herself. Such a gesture coming from a woman once murdered by the Kher Rouges during the Cmabodian Genocide speaks volumes of the kindness and generosity coming from this man who doesn’t advocate violence and has stated that no Buddhist can be a nationalist : Buddhism ignore races, states or religions. Or the Game.

Than Aye, May 2015

Louisa Law-Yone
    Known aliases : Louisa Naing
    Notable characteristics : Teenaged immortal
    Weapon : Malaysian kriss
    Recorded kills : None known

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Sagaing, Burma
    Prior occupations : Dancer, village woman, actiely
    hunting Burmese soldiers
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Research, Southeast Asia

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Mon
    Born : 1721; Burma
    First death : 1740, Massacred with her people by
    Burmese soldiers when the Mons rebelled against
    Burma rule
    First teacher : Sau Bau Gyi
    Known past associates : Richeard of Mercia
    Known ennemies : Sau Bau Gyi
    First recorded sighting : 1852. Anglo-Burma War
    Encounter with Richeard of Mercia when the
    British aided the Mons to free themselves from the
    rule of the Burman monarchy.

Law-Yone never forgave Sau Bau Gyi for the part he mistakenly tookin the massacre of the Mon people by the Burmese in the 18th century and for three hundred years hunted him al though Southeast Asia : Thailand, Laos, Vietnam when the war raged on, she allied herself with Immortal Maiden to seek him out in the monasteries of Lhassa, Tibet, to no avail, she could never find him. Sau Bau Gyi is a man who hides behind many walls but those walls allow him to make penances for countless sins he has on his conscience, something his friend Maya Samphan understands well. However she knew that if Sau Bau Gyi allowed Mon to take her revenge, to kill him in comabat, it would solve nothing : it wouldn’t heal Louisa’s wounds and a good man would be removed from a world bereft of Darius. A wild card, Maya Samphan discretly challenged Louisa, offerign her to walk away. Which she did, choosing life over death, forgiveness over hatred..

From the Chronicle of Maya Samphan

Souvanna Phouma
    Known aliases : Photisarath, Ouane Rattikone
    Notable characteristics : 4’6’’
    Immortality triggered past her prime
    Weapon(s) : Klewang machete

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Vientiane, Laos
    working to protect the remaining 400 elephants of
    Laos
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Vong Savang

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Laotian
    Born : 1324; Kingdom of Lan Xan, present-day
    Laos
    First death : 1387, Beaten to death by husband
    First teacher : Xuan
    Known past associates : Xuan, Kham Nai
    First recorded sighting : 1387, Kingdiom of Lan
    Xan Student of Xuan

Kit Samak
    Known aliases : Surayud Yongchaiyudh, Chavalit
    Shinawatra; Bun Thean
    Weapon(s) : Chinese War sword
    Recorded kills : Sai Sai Kham, Kongsampong
    Pramoj

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Bangkok,
    Thailand
    Prior occupations : Captain, Thai army, WWII;
    soldier, Ayutthaya Kingdom Army; student of
    Frances Drummond, mercenary sword
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Thaksin Chulanont

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Thai
    Born : 1708, Village outside of Chanthaduri,
    Thailand
    First death : 1730, Attacked by robbers
    First teacher : Frances Drummond
    Known associates : Frances Drummond, Chaisai
    Suthjaritkul
    Known past associates : May-Ling Shen
    First recorded sighting : 1730, outskirts of
    Chanthaduri. Found and mentored by Frances
    Last edited by Gardner; 12-01-2022, 02:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Greetings, Gardner! I'll work on those 20 Latin American names for you and get them posted ASAP. In the meantime, could you post the active and inactive Immortals of Southeast Asia please?

Those African names are taking longer than i thought as my old chronicles are still in a bit of a mess at the moment and it's taking longer to sort through them than i thought. As soon as I've got everything sorted i'll list them here.

Anyway, here's the next chapter in the ongoing Richeard/Ailef saga:

1017 - Ailef arranges the marriage of Cnut to Aethelred's widow Emma of Normandy. Cnut then divides England into the four Earldoms of Wessex, Mercia, East Anglia and Northumbria controlled by himself, Eadric Streona, Thorkell the Tall, and Eric Haakonsson respectively.
    Christmas - Ailef arranges the murder of his former ally Eadric, having outlived his usefulness, and sends Saegar to carry out the killing. Ailef begins forging his protégé into a blunt instrument, a weapon to be used agaimst his enemies. Cnut appoints Leofric as Earl of Mercia.

1018 - Cnut succeeds his brother Harold II of Denmark on the Danish throne. Richeard and Alfgar remain in hiding in northern England, moving from place to place while planning their next move against Ailef and Elfrida.

1020 - Richeard and Alfgar smuggle themselves out of England and into Normandy.

1025 - Ailef helps King Cnut forge an alliance with Byzantine emperor Constantine VIII. Meanwhile, after 5 years scouring the length and breadth of the British Isles, Elfrida realises Richeard and Alfgar have escaped. Their whereabouts remain unknown to Ailef and Elfrida.

1027 - Cnut invades the Kingdom of Scotland, forcing Malcolm II to pay homage.
    14 May: Richeard and Alfgar attend the crowning of Henry I as King of France at Reims cathedral.

1028 - Cnut becomes King of Norway in addition to King of Denmark and England and Ailef, close adviser and friend to the king, has never been more powerful or influential. He revels in his personal victory over Richeard.

TO BE CONTINUED.

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

• Gardner
    replied
    Hello Apollo! Good job again, I like what you did with Brass. I wonder why in one thousand years he didn't make it as at least a Black Bishop lol Lack of ambitions maybe ?

And one more African Immortal for your files :

Salomon Nyobé
    Known aliases : Ibrahim Mbassi
    Weapon : French Infantry saber

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Yaoundé,
    Cameroon
    fight /endemic child abuse in Cameroon and also
    protecting migrant workers from exploitation
    Prior occupations : Civil rights activist, leading
    campaign of civi disobedience dubed « Operation
    Ghost Town » (1991)
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Anne Marie Kiessou

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Cameroonian
    Born : 1954; Subum, Northwestern Cameroon
    First death : 1986. Lake Nyos incident, intoxicated
    during eruptions of deadly gasses
    First teacher : Ibrahim Endele
    Known past associates : Ibrahim Endele
    Known ennemies : Barthelemy Kiesso
    First recorded sighting : 1991. Yaoundé,
    Cameroon. Leading Operation host Town with
    Ibrahim Endele

Kasanje

Known aliases : Goliwe Chiedebele
    Notable characteristics : Amoral war profiteer
    Weapon : Custom broadword, rumred to have it
    forged by Wayland Smith, master forger
    Inconclusive fight against Sghair M’Brek, 1670;
    Quuen Anna Nzanga, 1836

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Accra, Ghana
    selling them to armed groups in Somalia, DMR of
    Congo, Liberia, Sierra Leone and Sudan
    Prior occupations : Mercenary/marauder,
    Imbangala corps; founder, Kasanja Kingdom
    Date :
    Place :
    Victor :
    Watcher : Munachiso Nebechi

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Angolan
    Born : Highlands of Angola, unknown date
    First death : Unrecorded
    First teacher : Unrecorded
    Known past associates : Joao Soares de Almeida,
    Grayson, Callestina, Paul Karros, Colonel Melike,
    Eternal Swords of Allah
    Known ennemies : Queen Nzanga, Sunda Kastagir
    First recorded sighting : 1670. South Angola
    Leader of the Imbangala corps, in war against
    Kingdom of Kongo, fought Sghair M’Barek
    Last edited by Gardner; 11-17-2017, 06:12 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Originally posted by Gardner View Post
    And now Apollo, back to the salt mines lol
    I need 20 Immortals from Latin America, i.e Mexico, South America, Central America
    10 males, 10 females born from Mesoamerica era to present times.

Thank you in advance...

Btw, how has Apollo2 been doing ? Do you still work with him ?
    I don't work with Apollo2 anymore really. I still see him, but he has other things going on in his life these days. He lost interest when the old site went away and hasn't really got the interest back. I'm doing this myself now.
    I'll get those Latin American names for you and i will post those African names once I've got all the old chronicles sorted out.

In the meantime, here's the next chapter in the ongoing Richeard/Ailef saga:

1014 - 3 Feb. Richeard and Alfgar set in motion a plan to restore Aethelred to the throne. Richeard reaches out to loyalists in London and sends an agent, a trained assassin, who infiltrates the Royal court and poisons Sweyn Forkbeard. He dies at Gainsborough, Lincolnshire. His son, Cnut, is proclaimed King of England by the Vikings while Ailef suspects the hand of his former brother-in-arms.
    Mar. Aethelred returns to reclaim his throne at the invitation of English nobles, allies of Richeard and Alfgar. At the same time, thanks to Richeard's influence, Olaf II Haraldsson of Norway attacks London in support of Aethelred.
    Ailef and Elfrida urge Cnut to leave England and return to Denmark to enforce his rule there.
    Among the victims of Olaf of Norway's attack on London is a local street thug and cutpurse named Saegar Lightfingers, cut down by a Viking sword and found wandering the streets by Ailef, who takes him with him back to Denmark. Saegar will in time abandon his birth name for that of his Hellfire Club name Sampson Brass.

To add:

SAMPSON BRASS

Known aliases: Saegar Lightfingers (birth name)

Born: 985, London, Kingdom of England
    First death: 1014, killed during King Olaf II Haraldsson of
    Norway's attack on London
    First teacher: Ailef of Deira, aka Aldrich Monk

1015 - By this time, Richeard and Alfgar have come to the conclusion that Aethelred is an unsuitable king. This is further proven when Sigeferth and Morcar, chief thegns of the Five Boroughs of the Danelaw, come to an assembly in Oxford where they are murdered by Eadric Streona, Aethelred's enforcer whom Richeard suspects is an agent of Ailef, owing to his support of the invading Danes. Richeard and Alfgar throw their support to Edmund Ironside, Aethelred's son, who has revolted against his father and established himself in the Danelaw.
    Aug. Cnut launches an invasion of England with Ailef and Elfrida at his side, along with Ailef's protégé-in-training Saegar.

1016 - King Aethelred dies, and is succeeded by his son Edmund Ironside.
    May. Battle of Brentford: King Edmund defeats Cnut, who then besieges London. Both Richeard and Ailef fight in the battle, along with Alfgar and Elfrida. They all seek each other out, but the chaos of battle means they all avoid each other.
    18 Oct. Battle of Ashingdon: Cnut defeats King Edmund. Richeard and Ailef finally meet again in battle. Richeard gains the upper hand, but their fight is abandoned when the English are forced into retreat. Edmund signs a treaty with Cnut, leaving Edmund as king of Wessex only.
    30 Nov. King Edmund dies and Cnut takes control of the whole country, exiling the remaining members of Edmund's family, including his two sons, Edward and Edmund. Richeard and Alfgar are forced to leave Wessex and head north when Ailef sends men to hunt them down.

To add:

Inconclusive fight between Richeard of Mercia and Ailef of Deira, aka Aldrich Monk, 1016

TO BE CONTINUED

Cheers
    Apollo1

Last edited by Apollo1; 11-16-2017, 10:18 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gardner
    replied
    And now Apollo, back to the salt mines lol
    I need 20 Immortals from Latin America, i.e Mexico, South America, Central America
    10 males, 10 females born from Mesoamerica era to present times.

Thank you in advance...

Btw, how has Apollo2 been doing ? Do you still work with him ?
    Last edited by Gardner; 11-16-2017, 08:04 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Gardner
    replied
    Okay, here are more from Nigeria : a close-knit clan and a pair of warriors.

Bashir ibn Khalid al Kal
    Known aliases : Garuba Ibn Muhunnad
    Notable characteristics : Never seen without
    blood-brother Salim; master strategist
    Weapon : Hausa cavalry saber
    Inconclusive fight against Mohamed Ousmane,
    1749; Sankara Baba-Ladé, 1804

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Hausa State,
    Nigeria
    Prior occupations : Hausa warrior, sword for hire
    Roster of Immortals Status : Deceased
    Date : 1880 Conquest of Southern Nigeria by the
    British
    Place : Hausa State
    Victor : Eadwulf, SIS

Watcher : Samira Kanté

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Hausa
    Born : 15th century; Katsina State, West Nigeria
    First death : Defending Queen Amina of the
    Hausa against invadign Arabs
    First teacher : Sghair M’Barek
    Known associates : Selim Ibn Khalid Al Kal
    Known past associates : Sghair M’Barek
    Known ennemies : Fulani Immortal Clan
    First recorded sighting : 1804, Hausa Sate.
    During invasion of Hausaby the Fulani, fought
    Sankara Babba-Ladé leading the Fulani invasion

Salim ibn Khalid al Kal
    Known aliases : Mansir Ibn Muhunnad
    Notable characteristics : Never seen without
    blood-brother Bashir; master strategist
    Weapon : Tulwar sword
    Inconclusive fight against Aicha Guelleh, 1982

Status
    Most recent base of operations : Hausa State,
    Nigeria
    Prior occupations : Hausa warrior, sword for hire
    Roster of Immortals Status : Deceased
    Date : 1880 Conquest of Southern Nigeria by the
    British
    Place : Hausa State
    Victor : Richeard of Mercia, SIS
    Watcher : Samira Kanté

Background
    Original cultural affiliation : Hausa
    Born : 15th century; Katsina State, West Nigeria
    First death : Defending Queen Amina of the
    Hausa against invadign Arabs
    First teacher : Sghair M’Barek
    Known associates : Bashir Ibn Khalid Al Kal
    Known past associates : Sghair M’Barek
    Known ennemies : Fulani Immortal Clan
    First recorded sighting : 1804, Hausa Sate.
    During invasion of Hausaby the Fulani, witnessed
    the fight between Bashir and Sankara Babba-Ladé

And William Sheppard moved out of Nigeria to Accra, Ghana
    Last edited by Gardner; 12-05-2019, 06:16 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Apollo1
    replied
    Thanks for the update re: Fu Kang-ho, my friend, he values his head too much to stick around, i guess lol
    The next part of the Richeard/Ailef chess game is coming, and i'll have that list of African Immortals this week, as soon as i can sort through all the paperwork! Lol

Cheers
    Apollo1

Leave a comment:

Working...
X